Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFeign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_voting_barFeign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFeign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_voting_barFeign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Feign the people to believe(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:42 pm

"I've always been a special case, ever since I was first an Espada I have been able to do this." Xion grinned.[color=red]"Pretty cool ability Fei"[/color ]" by the way, you plan on putting more on than your underwear?." this made xion snicker a bit. "not at the moment why? she responded teasingly while sticking ut her tongue before laying back.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:04 pm

He laughed as he layed back on the rocks and fell asleep on the rocks, ignoring her question as he yawned relaxing in the warm wind as he concentrated on a song that was in his head.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Xion watches as he falls asleep and since her undergarments were still wet she quickly takes them off and puts her clothes back on though she left her shoes and socks off while waiting for her bra and panties to dry she dunks her feet into the warmth of the water.tempted to go back in.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Feign lays on the rocks as a warm wind blows slightly stronger as he makes a face in his sleep. He was dreaming. He was dreaming of the day that he had lost his right to be an Espada because of that accursed Fate, the one that had stolen his right, his home...He remembered the cold of being trapped in stasis.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Xion blinked a bit in surprise as the warm wind began to blow a bit stronger. She turned slightly towards feign who's face had become relaxed to tense. She frowned a little. Was he having a nightmare? She walked a bit closer and sat next to him. Gently shaking him while softly murmuring."wake up.."
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:03 pm

He jumped up as he was touched a look of surprise over his face for a moment before going calm again and he smiled to her calmly*"Aaaah yes, was there something you needed by chance?
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Xion smirked a little and shook her head."nah it's just that you looked kind of tense like you were having a nightmare or something" she explained while crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:43 pm

He nodded a moment as he grabbed his shirt ready top put it on but put it in his lap for now*"I guess, just a memory surfaceing, being trapped in stasis is not a pleasent place to be when there is no true air for using.
Back to top Go down
Nadeshiko
Cell Member
Cell Member
Nadeshiko

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:10 am

(same person different account XP)

"I guess, just a memory surfaceing, being trapped in stasis is not a pleasent place to be when there is no true air for using" Xion couldnt help but feel some sympathy. she knew what it was like to be trapped in one place for a long amount of time.Though his was probably more of a discomfort due to the breathing situation.
"who did that to you Feign?"
she asked while her head tilted a bit to the side in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:06 am

He looked at the sky calmly as he began to hum a moment and he sighed*"Her name was Kira, the Aspect of Fate, someone I could not stop from doing what she did becaue it was...fate I suppose, but its in the past..."* He relaxed as he lay on the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:46 am

"Her name was Kira, the Aspect of Fate, someone I could not stop from doing what she did becaue it was...fate I suppose, but its in the past." Xion nodded in understanding she sighed a little."since you told me your story I guess it's my turn...a hundred years ago when Syazel was still alive. He is the one who created me in his lab, for a while I was his lab assistant and his unwilling sex slave...." She looked down to hide the pain and fury in her eyes.When the war of the shinigami came he walked out to fight and locked me in the lab and never came back...I spent a good 100 years in his lab before someone found me and reported him dead, I got my zanpakuto back and I became the fifth espada" she smiled weakly.and that's my story.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feign the people to believe(open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4