Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Feign the people to believe(open) I_vote_lcapFeign the people to believe(open) I_voting_barFeign the people to believe(open) I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Feign the people to believe(open) I_vote_lcapFeign the people to believe(open) I_voting_barFeign the people to believe(open) I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Feign the people to believe(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

Feign the people to believe(open) Empty
PostSubject: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Feign sat on a bench in the night in his gigai. He wore a red button down shirt with a red scarf as it snowed. His pants were a pair of very nice slacks. His hair was long and tied into a poneytail tonight, and his eyes were covered by some sunglasses as he stared up at the stars with a smile as he waved at each person who passed by. His smile was warm like a fire, and his aura was inviting as he was always calm and a gentleman. He sat in a park as it snowed and he grinned, he enjoyed tonight, as he had a good day.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Xion walked around in her arrancar form. deciding she wasnt going to bother fetching it since she thought it would be a quick trip then back. Her long light brown hair fell loose in its usual style. Her eyes were golden her right one being covered by a futuristic eye piece made to seal her spiritual energy. Her skin was lightly tanned with a creamy tone. and her attire was that of a white sleeveless gown that clung to her curvy figure and split at the thighs revealing her long slender legs with black boots. and she had long arm guards on each arm. She appeared to be eighteen years old and a bit on the hispanic side.

She felt the spiritual energy of an espada leveled arrancar and walked towards it. curious to see who the holder of such power was. There sitting on the bench was Feign one of the former members of the espada. she had caught a glimpse of before being sealed away in the labrotory of her late creator Syazel. the question was what the hell was he doing here? and most importantly why was he smiling like that? was his face stuck like that or something.

Xion walked over to him and smirked.is there something wrong with your face?" she asked breaking the silence. Her voice was strong yet soft and her hispanic accent was spoken clearly. She tilted her head slightly and narrowed her eyes."¿qué estás haciendo aquí? what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:51 pm

He did not flinch as he looked to her and stood up straight at 5"9' as he smiled the whole time. He took her hand lightly and kisses it before letting it go to look her in the eyes as he removed his sunglasses and his soft eyes looked at her. His entire aura seemed to calm those around him. He had been in this town to look about and study human life, finding it better than he remembered. He vaguely remembered this girl before he was trapped in his stasis form, he believed her name was Xion.

" There is nothing wrong with me miss Xion, I am smiling as I feel joy, or something similar. I am at peace as I have always been. Might I ask how you are this fine and snowy evening?" Feign spoke with a gentlemanly accent as he looked at her. He seemed different than last anyone had seen him. He used to be calm ready for a fight, now he is calm, and ready to live.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:59 pm

xion flinched as he grabbed her hand and kissed it and she forcefully yanked it back while practically yelling."dont fucking touch me!!!!" she stood back while crossing her arms protectively over her heart. Due to the constant physical,verbal and sexual abuse she had received from her father many times she disliked being touched by people she didnt know and had become much more angry and bitter. having the combination of Madness and destruction as her aspect it didnt help her situation much either. Xion inhaled sharply and shook her head."i dont know how you can be happy in such freaking cold weather..." was her simple reply while shivering lightly due to the cold. she hated snow and cold weather due to her element being fire.she quickly warmed herself by running her reiatsu through her body which calmed her down a bit.and how the hell do you know my name? i never met you before only seen you once and once only before being imprisoned during the war" she spat while hugging herself tightly.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:08 pm

He bowed after she spoke and he took a step back gracefully as he looked at her*"I apologize, I did not mean to upset you miss, and the reason my joy remains is because I am the Aspect of death known as Calm, the rarest of all, I have come to terms with my existence and have accepted it you see. As to your name, my memory is a little small as I was put into stasis by one of my fellow Espada soon after I had seen you. In fact yours is one of the few names I remember. Feign Held his arms to the sky as he stared up through his sunglasses at the stars. He used to be a Tercera, but now he was Quinta level, but he had more skill and tact than any of his allies, so he could hold his own against at least a Primera if needed.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:17 pm

"I apologize, I did not mean to upset you miss, and the reason my joy remains is because I am the Aspect of death known as Calm, the rarest of all, I have come to terms with my existence and have accepted it you see. As to your name, my memory is a little small as I was put into stasis by one of my fellow Espada soon after I had seen you. In fact yours is one of the few names I remember" Xion narrowed her eyes slightly."eso es suficiente, thats enough stop bowing like that and sit up straight,and its Xion take out the "miss" i'm not your mistress so theres no need to refer to me as if i'm of higher status than you trecera" the female arrancar rested a hand on her hip and her head came to a slight tilt."calm? tch rare indeed you lucky bastard.....the things i would give and do to get rid of the constant torment of madness and the lust for destruction..makes the perfect combination for despair in my opinion""
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:31 pm

He smiled and chuckled a bit after she was done speaking and his energy reached out to the sky as the wind blew less now. He smiled as he looked at her with smooth calm eyes that seemed to want to understand her pain*"I bow out of respect, and I say miss out of respect as well as I do not know you well Xion. I feel a need to be respectful to enemies foes, rivals, and friends all alike. It may seem odd in this day and age, but I choose to be a gentleman".
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Xion glared at him,Dont fucking pretend to care or try to understand me..I don't care what kind of aspect you are I hate it when people have that false caring look on their faces just like the old man did before ruining my life forever!" she hissed while pointing at him rather angrily."now get that happy nice look off your face before I slap it off you" she threatened while her hands clentched to her fists. The destruction aspect part of her wanting nothing more than to just go fight someone while the pain burried deep within the center of her core wanted nothing more than to drown in the tears of her own sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:03 am

His aura suddenly surrounded her as a wave of calm went over her every fiber, causing her anger to subside and sorrows to leave if only for a short time as his power activated. A power that calmed all around him, and forced them to be docile and unwilling to fight. Feign kept his smile as he was always joyous and gracious as he looked at at anyone*"No need for anger right now, just take life for what it is for a short time all right? He smiled as he knew that his calm subsided all angers while it was in effect.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:12 am

Xion growled slightly as a strong aura surrounded her and seemed to inade her senses.She stiffened slightly then to her surprise her body seemed to relax. No longer tensing. She didn't feel angry or sad. Just perfectly calm. A confused look appeared on her face and her head came to a slight tilt."what...,what did you do to me?" she asked quietly while sitting down and bringing her knees up to her chest. The only thing keeping her warm was the slight body heat that radiated from her slender frame. It felt weird. It was a rather..peaceful feeling. Something she had never experienced before in her entire existence. Her golden eyes looked on his as she awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:26 am

He smiled as he looked at her in kind as he bowed to he kindly*"When not in battle I can maintain an aura of calm around you and still the inner workings of your mind to bring peace. Calm does not just mean you can keep smiling, it means you can have a reason to as well you see? I understand that calm is not something for an Espada to commonly feel. But how does it make you feel?"* He smiled at her kindly as he looked at her, his scarf swaying in the wind as his own warm body stood strong against the wind as it suddenly stopped at his will, the cold staying away from them.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:35 am

When not in battle I can maintain an aura of calm around you and still the inner workings of your mind to bring peace. Calm does not just mean you can keep smiling, it means you can have a reason to as well you see? I understand that calm is not something for an Espada to commonly feel. But how does it make you feel?" Xion shrugged."I dunno what to feel...I never felt this way before I guess you can say I'm at peace? It's like a burden has been taken off my shoulders and it feels nice even though if it's for a temporary use of time.." was her soft response. Without the overwhelming emotions of her anger,emotional instability and pain weighing her down she seemed to be more of a quiet somewhat gentler version of herself of what she used to be. Xion looked up at Feign and asked."Why would you waste a nice ability such as this on me?"
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:39 am

He smiled at he as he stepped foreward and pat her head only once before taking his hand away and smiling behind his sunglasses*"Why do I need a reason to help people? I feel it is the duty of a gentleman to help all those around me, would you rather be as you normally are, or be like this on such a beautiful night? I mean, I see it like this, if you have something that can help everyone, share it eeeh?"
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:44 am

Why do I need a reason to help people? I feel it is the duty of a gentleman to help all those around me, would you rather be as you normally are, or be like this on such a beautiful night? I mean, I see it like this, if you have something that can help everyone, share it eeeh" Xion flinched a bit at the oat on the head and she sighed."yes I suppose but surely this ability doesn't last forever..this will soon go away and I'll return to the angry bitter state I've become" she pointed out while resting her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:48 am

He smiled* Outside of a battle as long as you are near me I can ensure that you can feel like this, calm, and maybe even happy if thats what you want to choose to feel. Xion, I am not one to give you delusions, I can tell the truth, you simply have to trust me you see. I would willingly help you if you wanted me to*" His energy rushed to the sky as northern lights lit the sky and he smiled as he looked at her, his hands removing his shades to show crimson eyes that stared towards her with kindness.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:53 am

Outside of a battle as long as you are near me I can ensure that you can feel like this, calm, and maybe even happy if thats what you want to choose to feel. Xion, I am not one to give you delusions, I can tell the truth, you simply have to trust me you see. I would willingly help you if you wanted me to*" Xions eyes widened slightly and she bit her bottom lip.I-I dunno, I would like to except the offer but I don't want to act as a burden to you by following you around just so I can have a small taste of sanity it's not fair"
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:58 am

Feign smiled at this and took her hand in his lightly as he looked at her, knowing that even if her memories recurred in her mind they would not harm her. He gave her a look that seemed brotherly and caring*"No one is a burden, everyone is worth it, I have every wish to be able to help you , but will you allow me, I give you the choice while you can think clearly, everyone deserves a release from Insanity, but will you accept this one?"* He asked with the tone of a kind brother, one that would watch over. He had done this a few times, and every once and a while, he made a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:10 am

No one is a burden, everyone is worth it, I have every wish to be able to help you , but will you allow me, I give you the choice while you can think clearly, everyone deserves a release from Insanity, but will you accept this one?" Xion took a shaky breath then nodded once.okay..I accept your offer" she says softly while a half smile curved up the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:13 am

He smiled as he gave her a soft quick hug and he then looked at the stars a moment before sitting on the bench and looking at the stars as he hummed a tune before putting his sunglasses back on and smiling at Xion*"Is there anything you think you might want to do now that you have a clear head, something to relax, or to goof off or do you just want to sit here miss Xion?
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:17 am

Xion tensed slightly at the hug but briefly hugged back before letting go.she shrugged."not sure what do you want to do? And I told you before please call me xionlshe said while starring back up at the stars and humming softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:24 am

He smiled as he stood up and popped his own back a moment while bending it. His back had gotten stiff for a moment as he smirked and he shrugged.*"Take your pick, hot spring, movies, party or whatever, I am up for anything you might be curious to be doing. After all, this is your night Xion, take your pick, of course thats not all we have to do, but you may take your pick of anything you wish.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:29 am

Xion thought for a moment then smirked."why choose when we can do it all!" she said while tilting her head slightly."now you pick where to go first and we'll be off" she told him while awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:39 am

He laughed and smiled at her before nodding and grabbing her by the waist and suddenly they were outside a large carnival in the blink of an eye, his movements undetectable to normal being's eyes. He smiled as he released her waist and smiled as he looked at the crowd*"Lead the way Xion, make tonight the best you have ever had."* He smiled at her kindly as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:50 am

Xion gave a soft yelp in surprise as he grabbed her waist and within a blink of an eye they were standing in a carnival. She looked around a bit in confusion and interest."where are we?" she asked while her eyes followed a rollar coaster that traveled extremely high up before shooting down then hitting a couple of loops while spinning and turning the people who were strapped in the seats were screaming and cheering. Whatever that was it looked pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:14 pm

He smiled as he pointed out at the carnival*"This is a place to have fun and to be the you you should be allowed to be. This is a place with rides and games, and here you can just goof off without caring...but we might need a gigai haha*" He chuckled forgetting that she was not in a gigai and shrugged,*"Then again I suppose it is not required, we could just make me look like a crazy."* He laughed happily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feign the people to believe(open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next