Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_vote_lcapA Captain's Playtime (Open) I_voting_barA Captain's Playtime (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_vote_lcapA Captain's Playtime (Open) I_voting_barA Captain's Playtime (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A Captain's Playtime (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arik
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Arik

A Captain's Playtime (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Captain's Playtime (Open)   A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Arik fixed his collar as he walked about the streets. It was unnatural for him to be walking alone, but he needed a break from his squad. Of course, not many people there were around. Maybe it's because they had one of the youngest captains. The child-like captain lifted his hand to twirl some of his blonde locks about it. Arik walked into a coffee shop, looking about. He would try some coffee, but he knew he wouldn't like it. Simply, he would use some of his charm to get someone to buy him something, as it was a childish action. He saw a male with a rather dapper appearance. He grinned, approaching him.

"Excuse me, sir," he said in a childish voice, "I lost my mommy and daddy, but they'll be back. Could you get me some coffee?"

The man eyed him carefully and gave a 'tsk'. Arik's expression darkened as he grabbed the male by the collar, looking him dead in the eye. He sneered and then cleared his throat, using his other form of 'charm'. Arik licked his lips, giving a frown. Obviously, his next approach was his appeal. He took a seat in the male's lap, linking his hands behind the male's neck as he gave a quick mutter.

"Please?" he asked, "Do me a favor, and I'll do something for you."

Arik gave a wink as the male broke down and nodded. He laughed, slipping off of the male and taking a seat. Humans were so predictable. He waited as the stranger got his coffee and reached into his pocket to pull his soul pager out. He checked it, and frowned. Hollows? He twiddled his thumbs and waited. As soon as the male came back with his coffee, Arik flashed a smile, took it, and ran off. The male called behind him, but Arik simply laughed. He tasted the coffee before he broke from his gigai.

"Disgusting!" he spat, running off.

His gigai ran away. Arik carried his knight chess piece, watching as it became useful for attack. He flash-stepped to the area, running his sword through one of the hollows, chuckling. They were barely a warm-up. Arik went through the rest, and sighed after he was done. His playtime was over.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu Hebaki
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ayumu Hebaki

PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Playtime (Open)   A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:27 am

It had been a slow day for Ayumu, and now as it came to a close he decided to shut the shop down. Ayumu walked outside into the night air, while pulling a rope that shut his garage door. The other door into the shop was already locked, as was the door that lead to his house above. 'May as well try to get a drink' the Vizard thought to himself as he stuck both his hands into his pockets, and began walking to the local tavern.

Ayumu was halfway there when he sensed hollows, and nearby. It was odd for hollows to gather so close to his shop since he was rarely out of his gigai, but no wasn't the time to sit around. With a pop, Ayumu split from his gigai which sighed and walked back towards the shop. Ayumu flash stepped to where he sensed the hollows only seeing Arik.

"Well, shouldn't a shinigami with your power be back in the Seretei?" Ayumu asked as he leaned against a mailbox, studying his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Arik
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Arik

PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Playtime (Open)   A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 am

Arik stretched a bit, watching as the knight piece rematerialized. He smiled, admiring it a bit. After fighting, he slipped the piece back into his pocket. Upon hearing the baritone voice of another male, he chuckled a bit.

"My, my," he commented, "Can't a child just have a little fun? It gets so drab in that stuffy office of mine."

Arik turned around and flashed a smirk while folding some of his blonde locks behind his left ear. It was true about the child-sized captain when people say he appears to be feminine, but if people took notice, they'd note he is male. A light smirk played against his lips as he watched the stranger. 'You shouldn't speak to strangers' happened to be one of the many rules he likes to defy. Arik simply folded his arms over his chest, tilting his head.

"If I weren't in such a good mood, I'd stomp on your face and make you lick my shoes!" he grinned a bit.

What piqued Arik's curiosity was the fact he could not get a look at the stranger's face due to the mask he wore. It was a whimsical sight. He simply walked closer, his heels clicking against the ground. Once he approached the stranger, he offered his hand out for a shake.

"Arik," he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu Hebaki
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ayumu Hebaki

PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Playtime (Open)   A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:41 am

'Office, so I was correct thinking this one was a captain, odd I don't remember him. Then again that was a long time ago' Hebaki thought to himself as he suddenly became aware Ivan had become manifested upon his face. His eyes widened with shock and horror.

'I didn't ask you to come out, we could've sent that kid to god knows where' Hebaki said to Ivan, his inner voice filled with malice.

The reply was swift, and odd for his inner hollow, whom he had controlled for his time in the human world. 'I wish we would've' the voice came with a deep chuckle.

Hebaki's hand shot up, and ripped off the mask, his face showing a sneer for a split second before he realized the young man was making an introduction. The vizard extended his hand with a smile, "Ayumu Hebaki, ex squad eight" it was dangerous to introduce oneself like that. However Hebaki thought if the Soul Society hadn't tried to hunt him down yet they wouldn't now.

Luckily the Vizard nor his inner hollow had heard the earlier part about stomping shoes, and licking boots. Ivan probably would've trapped them both inside a realm. While Jun Ai heard the comment, she kept her proverbial mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Arik
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Arik

PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Playtime (Open)   A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 am

Arik chuckled as the two shook hands. So this one was a former member of the gotei? He didn't seem like one to betray the soul society, so Arik could only assume one thing. As the two shook hands, he got on his tip toes, sniffing the male with a smirk.

"You look like a drowned rat," he began to say, "But you smell lovely."

Arik then released his grip, taking a step back. He seemed to wipe off his hand in a calm manner, closing his eyes. He gave a sharp chuckle, keeping his attention on the male. Obviously, Arik was trying to make himself hated. As long as he was hated, at least people would be thinking about him, even if it was negatively.

"That's a shame," he laughed, "We probably could have been good friends. Though, you might have left before I graduated or even came to the soul society. I'll admit, I'm younger than most in the soul society."

Arik watched as his gigai returned to him. He simply returned to it, kind of glad it returned in one piece. The person he bribed did not seem to be very pleased when Arik did not keep his part of the deal. He laughed at the memory. Humans were revolting. So easily tempted, even by a child.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu Hebaki
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ayumu Hebaki

PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Playtime (Open)   A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 am

"Uh thanks for the complement..." Hebaki said rubbing the back of his head while thinking to himself 'Well yes I was working in a mechanical shop the whole day, I wonder why this kid thinks grease smells lovely. He's invading my personal space too'. The young captain was quite odd, he could tell very few things about him besides the fact that he obviously had some form of power and he thought of himself higher than others. An act Hebaki tried not to commit to every day.

"Probably graduation, towards the end I didn't really look into the academy. May have saved me" the Vizard said with a chuckle, "Your an odd fellow, but did you really come all the way here just to avoid being in an office? I mean that is what being a captain is mostly about, or was." Hebaki said softly looking into the sky, and counting the stars.

'I should still get that drink' Hebaki thought as he began to smile into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Playtime (Open)   A Captain's Playtime (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Captain's Playtime (Open)
Page 1 of 1