Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_vote_lcapDJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_voting_barDJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_vote_lcapDJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_voting_barDJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoph Reiner
Baby Member
Baby Member
Kristoph Reiner

DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Kristoph seemed a bit weary of his surroundings. He closed his eyes behind the sunglasses he wore, muttering something. The place was dark, but too crowded for his liking. Currently, he was in his gigai, as he was in the human world. He then opened his eyes, seemingly distracted by the loud, upbeat music. He was in a club that had just opened in Karakura Town. Not for fun, but to gather some information. He held his head, muttering something.

"It smells like drugs, alcohol, gambling, smoke, and sex in here," he hissed disapprovingly.

Kristoph then stopped, deciding to try some of the liquor the human world had to offer. It was clear. He took a sniff of it; vodka. He rolled his eyes, quickly downing the drink. It wasn't too bad, but from what he heard, it angered some people when they got drunk with it. He did not believe it until it was proven.

"Now," he sighed, "Where to look?"

Kristoph made his way through the crowd. He noticed a door, and opened it. He peered inside, only to shut it again and turn away. He covered his face for a moment, highly embarrassed. He then coughed.

"At least put a sign for privacy on the door or something," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:25 pm

the women's meetingowes me big time for walking around dressed like this... the flash goddess herself thought bitterly with a displeased frown on her face. The women wanted her to get to the world of the living and deliver a case of sake for everyone to enjoy. Though not before dressing her up "properly" as they put it for the trip. In her gigai Yoruichi was wearing a black strapless gown that fell down to her feet. The gown split at the sides to reveal her slender legs. The dress itself complimented her curvy figure quite nicely and she had to wear the most annoying shoes she had ever wore in her entire life. Four inched heels adding on to her five foot and two inched height. And they brought torture to her ankles. Her dark purple hair was styled in soft waves that fell down her back. A bit of mascara was added to make her golden eyes pop, and a small touch of lip gloss was added to her lips. Yoruichi was not pleased at all with this new makeover. As she walked around the corner to where the bar was. She stopped as she began Noticing the angry outbursts of drunk perverted men that were hitting on the waitresses while downing beer.the place reeked with alcohol, tobacco, sex, and a bit of blood from the bar fights.Yoruichi clentched her teeth tightly and breathed in deeply through her mouth. She knew that going
In there the way she was would bring her problems. So when no one was looking she kicked off her heels and with a puff of smoke. She was in her feline form.

The black cat with large golden eyes smirked as "he" snuck into the bar through the window. Spotting a case of sake. Yoruichi pounced and began to push the case towards the back exit. Knowing that probably everyone in the entire bar was too drunk to notice what was going on below. When the case of sake bumped against the door and opened it up a crack. The cars eyes widened.what the?..good lord!!!!!" the deep man like voice escaped the cats voice.the elderly couple looked up to see the cat
and yoruichi narrowed her eyes at them and shook her head madly."That is disgusting! People of your age shouldn't be doing this! You scare the children!" The cat watched as the elderly couple screamed. Wrapped themselves in blankets and ran out of the bar as fast as they could. Yoruichi's head shook a few times.ugh.." with that the cat continued pushing the crate of sake towards the nearest exit ahead. Hoping that something like that would never be seen again...
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Reiner
Baby Member
Baby Member
Kristoph Reiner

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:10 am

Kristoph pushed his thoughts of the past encounter aside and made his way through the club again. Still, it was loud, but he had heard something. It was obviously time to investigate... Suddenly, the two before ran by, which caused him to turn away while muttering to himself. He then made his way to check what was going on.

"What the hell?" he mumbled quietly.

Kristoph slipped down the stairs into the basement to see a cat pushing a crate. It was probably empty, but he still went to check. Placing the heel of his boot against the crate, he stopped the pushing of the crate, raising an eyebrow. For the most part, he was silent, except for his shallow breathing.

"Need some help there, kitten?" he joked.

Kristoph flashed a smile. The cat seemed familiar. It made him think of Captain Soifon's obsession liking for cats. He laughed somewhat, still looking down at the cat with a sareful expression. For being a small cat, somehow they had moved the crate from its original location to here. Kristoph knew the crate was not empty, so the cat would not get away that easy... If it was not a cat, that is. Of course, that was a very low chance.

"Don't worry," he spoke politely, "You could always get help from a lieutenant, right?"

Kristoph felt like an idiot from speaking to a cat that could most likely not understand him. He sighed at the thought, but then pushed it aside. He flashed a cavalier smile, waiting to see what the feline would do.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:55 am

Yoruichi was about to pull open the door but was stopped when the presence of another shinigami was approaching. The black ears twitched slightly and the feline looked up to see the man place his foot above the crate. Normally yoruichi would be able to just shove right past him effortlessly but she didmt trust to give away her identity. At least not before she understood the man's motives. As He began to speak with the cat. And yoruichi's head tilted slightly. Did this man already knew who she was? When the man said he could offer his assistence since he was a lieutenant Yoruichi decided to have some fun with the situation. She jumped on top of the crate and looked up at the man. Meow?" the cat's tail swished a bit while one of the ears twitched. Yoruichi wondered if the man would be fooled into thinking she was just a regular cat. Considering he may have soifon as a captain she figured that it wouldn't be too easy to catch this man off guard. But neverless the former captain would still find a way to keep it all amusing.

Yoruichi jumped down from the crate and circled around the man while brushing up against his keg. Rubbing her head against his leg affectionately while lightly purring. Asking to be petted. The golden eyes of the cat was wide and seemed normal. The cat sat down on the floor in front of his feet and began to lick it's paws while the tail lightly twitched. She wondered what the lieutenant man would do to such actions.
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Reiner
Baby Member
Baby Member
Kristoph Reiner

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Kristoph simply chuckled. He must have been going insane to be talking to a cat. He raised an eyebrow as the kitten rubbed up against his leg in an affectionate manner. Simply, he knealed down, inspecting the cat carefully. He laughed, lifting the cat carefully, giving another cavalier smile. His eyes illuminated in the dark, as they were blood red.

"Sorry, kitten," he apologized, "My captain has a cat fetish, but I preferrably like dogs."

Kristoph rubbed behind the cat's ears before placing it down softly. He then stood up to full height, looking at the crate again. He simply opened it, examining what was inside. That much alcohol could be pushed by a cat?

"Cik dīvaini," he muttered to himself.

Kristoph closed the crate, reaching into his pocket to pull out his soul pager. Nothing. He sighed quietly, placing it back into his pocket. He looked over his shoulder quickly, only to hiss somewhat and rub the back of his neck. Ever since seeing Giovanni again, his pain had been worse, but he still took it like he should. He then stretched and gave a slight chuckle.

"That's some strength you've got there," he said, "It's almost as if you're not what you claim to be, kitten."
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Yoruichi allowed herself to be picked up as he spoke and petted her before putting her down. Yoruichi's ears lay flat and she purred a bit. Being a cat in all, it felt good being petted. When he mentioned dogs Yoruichi gave a small hiss. Though in reality she wasnt really offended, she thought dogs were okay. loud obnoxious creatures but they were loyal. The feline watched as the man opened the crate to reveal the 80 large bottles of sake that it carried. Yoruichi inwardly smirked at the shocked expression on his face. at his second response. The black fur cat chuckled before she spoke in a deep male voice."Oh? thats nothing really, the real obsitcle is getting it out of here without getting caught, that plan certainly failed didnt it?"

Yoruichi asked while jumping on top of the crate. a light smirk reflecting in her eyes.and cats arent all that bad either, you can run, climb and slip through narrow places much better than a dog can and not to mention cats are a bit less noisy than a typical dog, though i agree, dogs arent too bad of pets either" Yoruichi added while waiting to see the reaction of the man now that she revealed the ability to speak in her cat form.
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Reiner
Baby Member
Baby Member
Kristoph Reiner

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:31 pm

"Well," he sighed, "Next time, try to at least not scare the people currently having their fun. You may not be noticed so easily."

Kristoph rubbed his temples. Humans were so... Pathetic, anymore to him. He shut his eyes for a minute or so, thinking of what his life was like when he was human. Nothing he could think of. All that came to mind was his past with Angelika and Giovanni. He sneered, keeping a grip on his neck, digging his nails into the bandage. The pain was worse with memories of the two. He sneered again, dropping his hand as the pain ended. He then gave a chuckle, as all pain turned to bliss at one point. He then looked to the cat, smirking somewhat.

"Figured as much," he laughed, "Now that I know you can speak, may I get a name? I am Kristoph Reiner."

Kristoph had picked up the cat and took a seat on the crate. He then sighed, placing the cat in his lap, rubbing behind its ears. He chuckled a bit. It was odd, a cat talking and all, but he had seen worse. The thoughts of worse things made him tense up a bit. He then cleared his throat, running one hand through his silver hair.

"Sometimes you find a masterpiece through faults," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Yoruichi blinked and shook her head a few times."that was not my fault, when the door opened I found those old people doing that..I have not seen something more disturbing than that in my entire life" the cat shuddered as she was picked up and placed on his lap. She purred as he petted her.God it was nice to be petted. The cat's ears went flat once again while her tail swished a bit."well Kristoph, im Mr.Yoruichi nice to meet you" yoruichi decided to keep her true gender a secret for the time being. The feline tilted her head slightly.so what brings you here Kristoph-San?" she asked out of curiousity while curling up on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Reiner
Baby Member
Baby Member
Kristoph Reiner

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Kristoph cracked a wide smirk when Yoruichi remembered the surprise "he" had encountered. He gave a chuckle, pushing the thought aside. He then nodded as Yoruichi gave "his" name. How interesting because it sounded like a female name. Oh, well. He just pushed that thought aside, as well. He then paused and laughed a bit.

"Yoruichi?" he repeated, "Sounds a lot like Captain Soifon's friend. What a coincidence."

Kristoph leaned back a little, still petting Yoruichi in a careful manner. He should not have been wasting time like this, but he had not yet recieved any information. He then sat up, coughing to clear his throat some more. He removed his sunglasses since it was not very bright there. He seemed to be annoyed from the music blasting loudly.

"I came here to gather some information," he admitted, "On my own will, of course. There has been rumors of an unknown opium going around. I decided to discover it for myself, and what better place to look than an over-crowded place where people could slip in and out of?"

Kristoph watched Yoruichi carefully, making sure not to let the cat out of his sight. After all, "he" had just tried to steal from here. No matter what the excuse was, it was still considered a crime. Of course, he'd keep quiet about it.

"Other than spying on others," he chuckled, "May I ask why you are here?"
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Yoruichi chuckled."indeed" was her reply while inwardly cursing soifon for informing everyone about her. She wasn't that great. Though thank god soifon didn't reveal why she had an obsession for cats. Small purrs escaped the felines throat as the petting continued.when she heard his reason Yoruichi nodded her head once. "ah, i see, it must be a pain to be coming into a place like this...quite disgusting eh? the cat said while rolling it's eyes as the sound of bickering and breaking of beer bottles and glasses were heard."as for why I'm here..I was forced here against my will to retrieve bottles of sake for the women's assosiation to enjoy while they discuss important matters. I'm not in a major rush to return though.." yoruichi admitted while licking her paws."it's quite a bother to be squeezed to death by squealing females saying how "cute" I am" she said in a tired tone. As if speaking about it made her tired. This wasn't a complete lie, though it wasn't completely true. Not everyone hugged her and called her cute. Just soifon who practically worshiped her In front of everyone which embarrassed her to no end. by the way did you get into a fight or something? You've been hissing and rubbing your neck every once in awhile are you alright?" Yoruichi asked in a serious tone while climbing up his chest and narrowing her eyes to get a
better look at his neck to see it was bandaged.
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Reiner
Baby Member
Baby Member
Kristoph Reiner

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:38 pm

"Yeah," he admitted, "Drugs, smoke, sex, and alcohol aren't some of my most favored scents."

Kristoph cracked a smile, listening to Yoruichi's reason for being here. Retrieving liquor? That was not that bad. It seemed rather simple, really. He gave a qucik chuckle, looking at the crate that was under him at the moment. Kristoph raised an eyebrow.

"I could help if you'd like," he said politely.

Kristoph went to stand up, but felt Yoruichi jump up on his chest. He furrowed his eyebrows, quickly holding his collar shut to hide the bandages he kept around his neck. He gave a quick gasp and narrowed his eyes.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" he shouted in a bit of a panic.

Kristoph then calmed down, but he still kept hold of his collar. What lied beneath was something even he could not admit to. He closed his eyes, giving a sharp sigh. He simply tried to drop the subject, but the memories kept flooding back into his mind. He has never told anyone about his 'collar', and wishes to keep it that way. He trusts no one, nor does he want anyone to pity him.

"Sorry for my outburst," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Yoruichi shook her head.trust me..it's more complex than it seems..but meh it's not something unusual" she stated while blinking a few times."oh? Um sure if you want to but I'd rather not go right away..personal reasons" she stated while her ears pressed against her skull and the feline flinched as he shouted at her not to touch him causing her to reflexivly jump back."forgive me" she stated while bowing her head slightly. It was obvious he was hiding something that he'd rather not share. Perhaps he was the type of person that had a hard time with trust and doesn't wish for pity. Yoruichi understood that quite well, personally and it reminded her of her student soifon who was also the same way except a bit better at hiding things than he.Hearing his rather soft apology she raised her head again and she gave a small chuckle."quite alright Kristoph-San, I apologize for startling you like that, you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to" the cat said solemly.while jumping back up on his lap and sitting down."so how's Soifon and the rest of the gotei doing so far? I rarely come to the soul society unless they need my assistence or one of my old friends invite me" yoruichi explained changing the subject to avoid anymore painful or personal situations such as this.
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Reiner
Baby Member
Baby Member
Kristoph Reiner

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Kristoph sighed in relief as the topic was pushed aside. He closed his eyes in relaxation, leaning back and using one hand as balance as he rested the other hand on Yoruichi's back, stroking the feline's fur calmly. There was a hint of calm in his actions due to the fact he was glad the subject could be changed now.

"You know," he began to say, "I really wouldn't mind helping. Just consider it an act of kindness, I suppose."

Kristoph opened his eyes with a quick 'hm?'. He had heard Yoruichi ask about Soifon. That was a bit straight-forward. He, unfortunately, did not take much notice to that fact. He thought for a bit, then chuckled.

"The captain?" he asked, "She's been fine, I suppose. As for the rest? I honestly would not know. I prefer not to leave my office. Though, from what I hear, everyone's been doing good."

Kristoph then stood up, placing Yoruichi back onto the crate as he stretched a bit. He gave a quick yawn, his pain subsided for now. However, he was lax, but he still kept a good eye on that cat. He then smirked a bit.

"You are certainly a strange man, Mr. Yoruichi," he commented.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Yoruichi chuckled."that's very nice of you kristoph-chan" she told him while nodding her head once.that's good I'm glad my student and everyone else is doing alright" Yoruichi had decided to get closer to telling about herself.As she was placed back on the crate she couldnt help but hiss in protest.Aww why did you move me? I was comfortable~" Yoruchi whined while jumping back on his lap and curling up again. When Kristoph said she was strange Yoruichi laughed.Counting down to the perfect time to transform."yes, I am quite strange but that's natural I guess because I'm not a man Suddenly the feline disappeared in a large puff of smoke.

When the smoke cleared there was yoruichi in her true form. Complimentry dress,curves, soft wavy hair, and all. Yoruichi's wrists were around his neck and her long slender legs dangled on the opposite sides of his lap. I'm a woman~" she said in a cheerful yet teasing tone with a playful grin on her face while wondering what his response would be.
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Reiner
Baby Member
Baby Member
Kristoph Reiner

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Kristoph nodded calmly. He was glad to know even for not being part of the gotei 13, Yoruichi was no threat to them, but an ally. He laughed a bit and closed his eyes. He found it funny to tease the feline. He then opened his eyes when she mentioned about not being a man. Kristoph furrowed his eyebrows, surprised to see not a cat, but a very lovely woman in its place. He gave a light smirk, trying not to chuckle.

"Guess I should be more of a cat lover," he joked.

Kristoph simply sat there, not minding one bit. He gave a light smirk, chuckling with a hint of vodka on his breath mixed with mint and strawberries. He tilted his head carefully, inhaling Yoruichi's scent from the close distance.

"So you are Yoruichi?" he chuckled, "I don't think I'm obliged to do much in your presence. From what my captain has told me, you are a goddess."
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Yoruichi inwardly pouted a little,missing the usual reactions of men that she pulled that on though she wasn't too disappointed. It was an alright change for once.at his response she giggled softly."see? Told you cats aren't too bad~" she mused with a small smirk on her lips.she caught the scent of his a breath, a rather nice combination of volka,mint,and strawberries. Mostly the strawberry scent. She was almost tempted to taste. She smirked lightly as he leaned a bit closer to smell the faint scent of vanilla mixed with strawberry. She laughed."ah, Soifon she's a sweet girl but she over exaggerates I'm no goddess just a regular woman with confidence making you sir worthy of my presence" she said teasingly while resting her head on his shoulder.I'm surprised you're not as shocked as most would be.."
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Reiner
Baby Member
Baby Member
Kristoph Reiner

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Kristoph nodded simply, but then pushed the thought aside. She currently had his focus, and that would knock his focus off his investigation. He was then focused on investigating until she leaned a bit closer. He seemed to tense up when she rested against his shoulder. He gave a light sigh, almost melting into the current position, but quickly snapped back to reality. It would not be right. He had more respect than to be tempted by a stranger, but just being at this distance was electrifying to him. Kristoph remained sitting down, still a bit tense.

"Please," he tried to choke out, but moaned a bit to the feeling of Yoruichi's breath against his skin, "Don't do this. It is worse than torture."

Kristoph tilted his head back a bit. He was currently enjoying this, but he shot back to reality. A hint of anger was noticable in his expression as he remembered Matsuri. He could never go through that pain again. He then let the pained expression disappear.

"Though," he said, "Your scent is intoxicating, Yoruichi-sama."

Kristoph chuckled, using his hands to balance himself. He was never one to do anything without someone else's consent. He closed his eyes again, pushing the thought of his investigation out of his mind. Everyone needed a break every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Yoruichi could feel his body tense at the closeness of their bodies as well as the light shudder. He liked this? Yoruichi heard his moan in protest and she felt a bit bad. He didn't trust her completely. She understood though, after all they were just getting to know each other. Yoruichi watched his expression turn from angry to pained and Her expression dropped from seductive to a bit more softer manner which was rare for the former second division captain to do. It didn't take much thought to realize he was hurt before in the past. Yoruichi locked her arms around his waist and gave him a gentle comforting hug while her face lightly pressed against his chest. She didn't say anything. She didn't need to. The hug was enough to show a sign of comfort and support without any pity present.as he chuckled and noted that her scent was intoxicating. Yoruichi smiled. that's nice of you to say, but I gotta say your scent is much more appealing especially the trace of strawberry" she told him softly while closing her eyes enjoying the warmth of the physical contact that she had never had a chance to feel except when she was cradled by soifon during cat form. Though it was much different sensation of warmth.
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Reiner
Baby Member
Baby Member
Kristoph Reiner

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Kristoph furrowed his eyebrows at the sudden embrace. He knew it was out of pity, and sighed a bit. He did not want pity, that's why he never really opened up to people. He simply nudged Yoruichi in attempt to ask her not to pity him. He then gave a slight smile to her comment on his natural scent.

"Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors," he admitted.

Kristoph then coughed sharply, covering his mouth. He closed his eyes with a soft sigh, then opening them to look up at the ceiling. He seemed to be in thought. What could he speak of that did not try to bring Yoruichi any closer to him? Of course, he did not mind, but he was told personally that if he touched Yoruichi in any manner, Soifon would personally execute him. He shuddred at the thought of being killed by Suzumebachi.

"You know," he said, "You don't need to hold onto me, Miss Yoruichi."
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:49 pm

Strawberry is the best" she agreed while looosening her gip a little while she was nuddged a bit.she smirked a bit at his next response."i know i dont have to" Yoruichi replied with indifference in her tone.her cool breath tickling the skin of his neck."nothing's wrong with this, and if its soifon you're worried about then dont she wont kill you if you're a friend of mine.." she stated while the tip of her tongue slowly and teasingly licked up his neck before releasing him and crossing her arms over her chest with a small amused glint in her golden feline like eyes."why? are you uncomfortable?" she asked while her eyes widened slightly, giving off a small innocent expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Reiner
Baby Member
Baby Member
Kristoph Reiner

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:08 pm

A low gasp came from his throat as he tensed a bit, but quickly fell into bliss at the feeling. He closed his eyes for a moment, then snapped them open. He was getting distracted too easily. Of course, he had never had this kind of treatment since his academy days. He then gave a slight pout when she stopped.

"H-hey," he studdered a bit.

Kristoph closed his eyes a bit, a slight blush forming against his pale, yet fair skin. He still peeked down at the woman, his expression filled with some innocence, yet beneath that innocence, there was slight lust. He pushed the thought away, obviously not that trusting of her. He simply raised a hand to place it against Yoruichi's lower back. He seemed a little at ease now that she said Soifon would not kill him if they were friends.

"The way it seems," he began to say in a mutter, "We are friends with benefits."

Kristoph gave a soft sigh, slightly enticed by Yoruichi. She was very convincing, but he would not be broken so easily. He then gave a slight chuckle, seeming to enjoy himself now. Of course, he had to keep his focus. He was a lieutenant, after all.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Yoruichi giggled at his pouting face, it was adorable. His expression holding such innocence yet his eyes held a gleam of lust.feeling his hand on the small of her back for a bit of support. She smirked a bit at his response."Friends with benefits.." she repeated in a light hush while continuing."one of the best kind of friendships out there.." her voice was soft but her tone was a seductive purr. The scent of vanilla and strawberry blending in with each other in delicious intoxicating bliss. Her lips were only such a short distance from his own. It seemed as though she was going to kiss him but instead her brief gentle kiss landed on the corner of his mouth while slightly pressing her body against him. Only enough for him to barely feel the small curve of her breasts and hips. All for the fun of playful teasing. Though she wouldn't lie, she was enjoying this as much as he was. Maybe a bit more but who knows?
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Reiner
Baby Member
Baby Member
Kristoph Reiner

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:15 am

Kristoph seemed to chuckle carefully, not minding much now. He closed his eyes a bit when she had pressed against him and kissed the corner of his mouth. Truly, friends with benefits happened to be his favorite. He could still have some fun while not being too trusting for a relationship. He licked his lips and gave a smirk.

"Good," he muttered, "I'm not one to trust people. So, what do you say we should do next, friend?"

Kristoph laughed sharply, emphasizing the word 'friend'. Of course, the simple touches were a complete rush to him, but he knew it was wrong, but it felt right. He brought his hand up, resting it against Yoruichi's face, stroking it gently. He lifted her face to meet his and inched forward. Instead of kissing her, he simply ran the tip of his tongue against her lips. He pulled away, then chuckled.

"You have a lovely taste," he grinned somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:38 am

Yoruichi Smirked somewhat already grasping the fact that he didn't trust her completely. She didn't mind too much she would just give it some time to see if it would pass over a bit. She tilted her head slightly as it seemed that they would share a kiss but she felt the tip of his tongue brush against her lower then upper lip, she smirked a little bit at his response then pressed her lips against his. Kissing him for a brief moment before pulling back a little She licked her bottom lip, he tasted like how he smelled. Strawberry,mint and a little bit of volka. "mm..the same said for you, as for what should go on next..all depends on what you're up for.."
Back to top Go down
Kristoph Reiner
Baby Member
Baby Member
Kristoph Reiner

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Kristoph seemed to return the kiss, but once the two broke away, he gave a sharp gasp, a little surprised with the sudden advance. He chuckled a bit, allowing his mind to wander. As he did that, he grasped one of Yoruichi's hands, guiding it to begin to unbutton his shirt. He inched forward and pressed his lips against her's, running his tongue along the edge. As he did that, his soul pager went of. Damn it. Kristoph broke away, reaching into his pocket to check what it was. It was hollows, but it seemed a captain had them. He gave a sharp sigh.

"At a time like this?" he frowned, "To think I was just having a little fun."

Kristoph chuckled, placing his phone back in his pocket. He should go and check, but note, it was a captain fighting them, so it shouldn't be too bad. If it got out of hand, he would go and assist the captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)   DJ, Turn It Up! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DJ, Turn It Up! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next