Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFeign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_voting_barFeign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFeign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_voting_barFeign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Feign the people to believe(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:43 pm

He laughed as he stood in the water and smiled calmly as water pored off his body and he let his calm aura go about the area*"Heh, prove me wrong? That would be something now wouldn't it, but it would be odd to me, seeing as we have just met and all."* He spoke calmly as he leaned against a rock starring up at the sky as it filled with some clouds.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Heh, prove me wrong? That would be something now wouldn't it, but it would be odd to me, seeing as we have just met and all." Xion laughed."true..though there's been worse situations" she said while laying on her back again.floating on top of the water while closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 pm

He laughed as he let the wind blow warm across the top of the water as he grinned as he drew a circle in the water with his finger out of boredom and he looked at Xion calmly*"I'm sure your right, by the way, is there anything you wish to do, just making sure I can keep you entertained since you are my company.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:01 pm

I'm sure your right, by the way, is there anything you wish to do, just making sure I can keep you entertained since you are my company." Xion smiled and opened one eye."just conversing in entertaining enough..but i dont know depends what do you wanna do?"she asked while leaning back. letting herself sink into the water.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Feign laughed as he leaned back and floated on top of the water thanks to his wind control aiding him as he looked at her*"Well I am up for most anything, you just have to say, you are after all the person I am showing around and allowing to be calmed, you are quite pleasant when you are calm.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:10 pm

"Well I am up for most anything, you just have to say, you are after all the person I am showing around and allowing to be calmed, you are quite pleasant when you are calm." Xion smirked a little.yea its easier to get along with me when i'm not so bitchy all the time..the only person i've actually been nice to without being calmed down is my friend Neo" she admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Feign laughed as he stood up and sat on some rocks out of the water his arms above him as he lay on some rocks and he nodded as he listened to her calmly.*"Well maybe after a while, being calm can be a common thing for you. And life will be so much easier for you when it is like that right? Remember, a friend helps in any way they can."* He chuckled to himself as he stared at the sky
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:40 pm

"Well maybe after a while, being calm can be a common thing for you. And life will be so much easier for you when it is like that right? Remember, a friend helps in any way they can." Xion grins a bit."yeah neo has tried her best to help and i'm glad i have another friend to help me get through the insanity even if its for short periods of time..
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:14 pm

He laughed softly when he sat on the rock as he thought, he had known Neon before the incident, he enjoyed her company more than he liked much of the other's company at times*"What do you want to do after you are done here? Not much to do in the city at night."* He stared at the stars as he let the wind slowly dry off his wet skin.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:16 pm

What do you want to do after you are done here? Not much to do in the city at night." Xion thought for a moment and shrugged."umm i dont know..is that party thin you mentioned still going on?" she asked while whiling her fingers through her hair as she dipped her head in.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:21 pm

He shook his head, it was almost three, the party was long over by now*"Its a little late for that at this point, I may have brought you here a little too early I suppose. We could just spend some more time here or whatever,"* He laughed a bit before deciding to hop into the water getting his red hair wet again as he yawned and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 pm

"Its a little late for that at this point, I may have brought you here a little too early I suppose. We could just spend some more time here or whatever," Xion smirked.alright" as she watched as he jumped back in.a small grim appeared on her face. as he surfaced she disappeared under the water and grabbed his ankle pulling him back down.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:41 pm

He blinked as he got pulled underwater and he grinned happily while smiling he just stayed under the water sitting at the bottom of the springs his legs crossed as he smiled happily looking at her from under the water. He looked to see for an opening and he would grab her leg to pull her back down if she tried to get away for too long, his version of a game.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Xion swam past him and swam upto surface while floating on her back for awhile before diving back underwater until she reached the bottom where she curled up.knowing that Feign wasnt too far away from where she sat.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Feign swam next to her and smiled laughing as he grinned, he could breath as there was an air pocket formed around him. He then shrugged as he patted her head a moment and then swam to the top as he layed back against the surface of the water, just floating calmly as the cloud in the sky sailed by.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Xion laughed a little and shook her head as he patted her head. she surfaced and splashed him."no messing up my hair asshole~" she said jokingly while messing up his hair before pushing him back under the water. laughing in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:25 pm

He laughed as he was pushed underwater and when he was fully under he dragged her under as well as his air bobble kept him with an air supply. He laughed in the water was he swam from her laughing as he span calmly in the water while swimming, as gracefully as he would on land.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Xion grabbed him by the ankle and nudged him while popping the air bubble before going back to the surface to get air. She gasped a bit as fresh air hit her lungs and sighed before diving back down wondering how he did it..
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:43 pm

He laughed as more air formed around him then he wentt above the water and smiled at her kindly as he then went to get out of the water and lay on the ground as he yawned*"Aaaaaah, well I think it has been quite enough time in the springs for me, I'll just lay here He grinned as he let his chest and arms dry in the wind about him.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Xion swam around a bit.'meh i would come out but then i'd get cold" she answers while shivering a bit."i hate being cold"
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Feign smiled as he summoned a warm strong breeze to run through the area as it was very warm to the skin as he began to dry off faster from the water. He hummed a bit as he stared out at the sky yawning*"All you had to do was ask, I can always make the air warmer when need be you know."* He chuckled as he stared at the clouds in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Xion opened her eyes and giggled as warm air came in.She walked out of the water sitting next to feign. her expression rather impressed."you can use your powers without going into ressereccion? fascinating she stated while thinking about the possibilities of how he is able to do so.and so easily as well.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Feign grinned as he casted a glance over to his spear and grinned*"Its always been my specialty, I can manipultate wind without even having to transform, I guess it comes from my affinity for long range combat, I have always been good with it. This wind has aided me in many fights when it comes to surprising my enemies.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:59 pm

"Its always been my specialty, I can manipultate wind without even having to transform, I guess it comes from my affinity for long range combat, I have always been good with it. This wind has aided me in many fights when it comes to surprising my enemies." Xion grinned and nodded once."thats very cool, though my power does have something related to far range combat and i havent been able to bring it forth without the need to go into released form"
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Feign laughed a bit as he stood up and went to sit next to his clothes*"I've always been a special case, ever since I was first an Espada I have been able to do this. by the way, you plan on putting more on than your underwear?."* He grinned playfully noting she had not redressed into any of her other clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feign the people to believe(open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next