Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFeign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_voting_barFeign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFeign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_voting_barFeign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Feign the people to believe(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:55 pm

At the word Gigai Xion pressed a button on her watch and within a quick scan she was in her gigai. Her appearance was a bit different. her hair was black, her skin was a bit lighter, her eyes were violet and her attire consisted of a white short sleeve button up shirt with an orange tie,black skirt and black hightops. her watch being disguised as a black bracelet while her eyepiece was replaced with red framed glasses."better?" she asked while shifting her body a bit. getting used to the gigai.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:30 pm

He smiled as he nodded and took her by the hand as he took her through the crowd his aura making sure no one minded if they went past them.*"Lets find something to do Xion, maybe we can find something to do eeh? You can decide what ride to go on first Xion."* He smiled as he looked at her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Xion at first was uncomfortable with the fact that he was holding her hand but she decided not to make a big deal out of it and relaxed. She looked around then pointed at the ride she saw earlier.how about that one? looks interesting" she walked towards the line where the roller coaster seemed to reach the heavens. she tucked her glasses in her pocket and waited in line.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:34 pm

He smiled as he took her hand lightly as his calm aura stayed over the people and they walked past the rest of the line as he simply smiled at them as they went to the front. The people did not seem to notice them as he smiled. He looked at the people that ran the roller coaster and they nodded as he waited for the roller coaster to stop at them. When it did he let go of her hand and he sat in one of the seats as the people would guide her to the seat next to him as he smiled*"Thats how you get things done."* He laughed calmly.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Xion giggled as she was seated and watched as the car slowly moved up. she looked down as the ground seemed to get smaller and smaller. as it seemed to stop from getting slow. Xion peeked out, seeing that the ground was barely visible. Curious. she loosened her seat belt and leaned out. then the coaster tilted downward and seemed to fly down to earth Xion could feel the ride twist and turn rapidly. the rush was amazing and the thrill of it all felt good in her stomach. when the ride came to an end. Xion pouted. a bit disappointed though she got out of the car spinning a bit while laughing.that was amazing! almost as fun as sky diving!"
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:57 pm

He smiled as he felt the wind go by him as he rode the ride watching her expressions and he laughed. She had never been on a roller coaster, and he found it amusing. He then waited till they were off the ride, he remained his usual state of being as he usually was, calm. He smiled at her as he blinked a bit behind his glasses*"So What do you want to do next then Xion, we have all the time in the world right now eeeh?
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:49 am

"So What do you want to do next then Xion, we have all the time in the world right now eeeh?" Xion shrugged her shoulders and began to walk."umm let's try out a few more rides or games then we can go to one of those places you mentioned earlier" she suggested while scanning the area looking for something that looked interesting. She spotted a game booth were people threw pins at balloons and she walked over to it. The man grinned at her. Looking over her form for a moment while whistling."well hellooo beautiful would you like to try and win a prize?" Xion looked confused."what prize?" The man chuckled and leaned forward."well you could win a stuffed animal or you can win a few hours with me" Xion growled in disgust. And picked up some darts from the bucket. She then threw them at each balloon. Popping them all in the process. The man grinned at her and she frowned.

A few minutes later the man was pinned to the wall upside down with multiple darts while Xion walked away with a large Teddy bear."what a freak" she told Feign while smirking a little."normally I would have killed him" she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Feign laughed as he messed up his hair as if he were an older sibling. He enjoyed the company of others, especially when they got their first lesson in relaxing. Feign smiled as he looked at her then looked at a watch and frowned. It was too late to see a movie now. He looked at her shrugging and spoke calmly as usual*"Its too late to really see a movie at this point, is there anywhere you really feel like going by chance? We can go about anywhere you want, seeing as I don't really sleep."* He laughed as he smiled to her.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Xion fixed her hair while smirking.hitting him with the stuffed animal she won. she then thought for a moment before asking."umm....how about the hot springs or that party you mentioned? she suggested while climbing over the gate and jumping over it. she saw the surprised expressions of a nearby child and she smiled while handing the girl her teddy bear.the child smiled then ran off to her mother while xion waved.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:51 pm

He thought a moment and shrugged, the hot springs sounded nice, plus a party would be difficult to sustain his energy this early after his awakening. He smiled as he grabbed her waist again and they were before some hot springs and he adjusted his sunglasses as he shrugged and smiled*"This is as good a place as any, A party it might be hard for me to keep track of you with making the entire crowd chill, and that can make a party dull eeh?"* He laughed as he smiled at her and sat on the rocks next to the spring.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Xion blinked.as she did so she looked around to see that she was no longer outside of the carnival. steam filled the air and the ground was rock with a few boulders and a pool of warm water at the bottom of a stone sculpted staircase. She walked down the stairs. kicking off her shoes in the process. she knelt. her fingers dipping into the water. it was nice and warm. like bath water except a few degrees hotter. she smiled to herself then instantly stripped out of her clothing and placing her glasses on top of the pile of clothes. she had to take off the watch in the process.which reverted her to her arrancar form. her brown hair returning, her eyes becoming gold, her skin becoming tan with the light creamy tone and she gave off a faint reiatsu of an arrancar. she stepped into the water and a sigh escaped her lips. she swam around a bit. swimming further out until she was now deep enough for the water to reach up to her breasts. she then dove underwater. enveloping her body with the warmth of the water...
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:11 pm

He did not watch or turn around until she was in the water and he continued to sit on the rocks, but he kicked off his shoes as suddenly he turned to his spirit form and his hair shortened to be short and red and he had purple colored eyes and his sunglasses and scarf were gone as they fell onto the rocks next to his shoes and socks. He was fine with just smelling the sulfur smell of the springs as they cleared his nose. He also began to humm as he stared out at the stars smiling as his calm aura went about the area, and diverted people from the area if they had originally wanted to come. He did not feel like having people wonder why clothes where randomly on the ground and why the water rippled as it did. He enjoyed the warmth on his feet, but he did not feel like getting in at the moment, he just wanted to enjoy each moment of the sky and its stars.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Xion swam under water for a bit before surfacing. gasping a bit for air. she closed her eyes then floated on her back for a minute. looking up at the stars and she stared in awe. she had ever seen stars before in her life. how beautiful.....how come there isnt any of those in hueco mundo? she asked Feign while attempting to count them.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:25 pm

He shuddered a moment at the mention of his old home, memories coming back to him, and he merely grinned as he looked at her a moment*"Because we are not creatures born of beauty, but I hear Shinigami see stars every night where they live. It makes you think doesn't it? I mean, I was number three back when I was one of the Ten Swords, but you know, I never thought any good of my enemies, I just took them as they were, enemies to our goals, but maybe, you think, we might be the ones who were wrong."* He looked at the sky smiling a moment before standing a moment and he suddenly appeared with black swim trunks that were tied tight and went down to his knees in length. He wore a opened up floral short sleeve shirt, and black goggles. Then he finally stepped in the water as he leaned back and stared at the stars from the water.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Xion starred up at the sky. "hmm...it's weird...when I was awakened by my creator I never knew why the shinigami were our enemies,..surely they cant be too terrible if they help purify souls and have things like this in their world" she said while resting her hands in her flat well toned stomach. She felt a small ripple of water run along the surface and she looked up to see Feign in new attire she couldn't help but blush a dark red."Oh my god...don't tell me I didn't have to take off my clothes!" her tone of her voice was highly embarrassed and her arms crossed over her chest."I feel beyond underdressed..
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Feign smirked as he spoke in a calm tone, his energy going to calm and relax her again from embarrassment.*" Technically I am over dressed I suppose, normally people undress in hot springs, but I am one who enjoys my clothing honestly, Its just one of those things about me, I refuse to ever be caught off guard, and thus the two headed spear where I was."* He pointed to his scarf, and it was to be noted a very large two head spear remained close to the hot springs.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Xion's blush disappears and she relaxes a little, feeling no longer embarrassed due to the calming effect. and smirks a bit."caught off gaurd? It's a spring, the only danger that could happen to someone in a hot spring is if lightning strikes or you get sexually assaulted" she stated while leaning back against a boulder.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Feign smiled softly as he closed his eyes behind his black goggles and leaned back against a rock as he continued to stare at the sky*"As calm as I am, I am cautious as well Xion, it was the Espada of Fate who sealed my in stasis, and he caught me off guard...but enough of that, It is time to relax, I enjoy talking though, I have often wondered what it would be like to have someone to talk to more often. If only I had more people to hang about as well, I enjoy company.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:02 am

As calm as I am, I am cautious as well Xion, it was the Espada of Fate who sealed my in stasis, and he caught me off guard...but enough of that, It is time to relax, I enjoy talking though, I have often wondered what it would be like to have someone to talk to more often. If only I had more people to hang about as well, I enjoy company" Xion nodded once."yeah I understand...I been cautious and untrusting with people touching me or coming near me because of what happened awhile back she said while dropping her gaze."and to be honest I'm not sure what I like about things socially since I've been locked up in a lab for a long time"
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:13 am

Feign shrugged as he took off his shirt to reveal a well toned body, but not overly muscled, but enough to tell that he trained for a long time to get to the condition he was in. He tossed the shirt over with his spear as his goggled eyes stared at the stars, and he spoke gently*"It will take some time, but someday, you will be able to remain calm without me, not to mention, hang around me enough, and you'll come to like the company of others, just wait and see
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:18 am

It will take some time, but someday, you will be able to remain calm without me, not to mention, hang around me enough, and you'll come to like the company of others, just wait and see." xion nodded once and sighed. yeah but- she cut herself off as he took off his shirt and she bluntly called out."what the hell do you want to be sexually assaulted?" she asked jokingly while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:40 am

He laughed as he stared at the sky and shook his head*"I don't think I have much to worry about, no human can see me, so unless you were talking about yourself, which I know you don't seem like one to do that, anyways, look who is talking there Xion?"* He chuckled happily still not looking down as he took off his now fogged up goggles and stared at the sky with his purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:48 am

Xion smirked."That you know of! she retorted while resting her hands on her hips.[color=red]like you said no human is gonna waltz in here anytime soon, and since I doubt you would do anything either I am free to be naked!" /color] she announced without much care in the world.though she did quickly sonido out of the water to slip on her bra and panties before jumping back in.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:04 am

He laughed as he looked at her and noted she had finally put some clothing on, not caring what it looked like as he swam on his back in the heat of the water. He Liked this, just being able to relax with a friend*"You say that then you put clothes on,haha, interesting, but I still doubt you'd mess with me, I am of only minor attraction."
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:09 am

You say that then you put clothes on,haha, interesting, but I still doubt you'd mess with me, I am of only minor attraction" Xion smirks a little then shakes her head.minor? Don't degrade yourself before I Decide to prove you wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feign the people to believe(open)   Feign the people to believe(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feign the people to believe(open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next