Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPretending to be Human - Page 4 I_voting_barPretending to be Human - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPretending to be Human - Page 4 I_voting_barPretending to be Human - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pretending to be Human

Go down 
+3
Kisuke Urahara
Kurochi
Neon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Pretending to be Human - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Neon rolled her eyes and danced out of the way of the ceros. She was faster then him and definitely stronger. She wouldn't need to bother raising her reiatsu to the fullest point, like she had feared. "Is that the best you can do? Surely you can do better." She smiled sweetly and held up her sword in front of her, "Prepare for your unnecessary death."
She flew forward, sonidoing her way to him and slashing her blade. She may not be a very war loving person with her reiatsu lowered but she was always capable of killing.
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-frost-2.heavenforum.org
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Kurochi, not being one to waste time, decided to attack directly. He appeared right infront of the fat man and roundhouse kicked him lazily, barely using one half of his strength. The man was obviously slow, and mostly a strength type, unfortunately, Kurochi was a melee type fully, with weak reiatsu and endurance in exchange for extreme speed and strength. He was the worst possible match up for the fat man. "hope you can make me release shikai, Peter Griffin"
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:37 pm

The arrancar had no time to dodge, he didn't even see the attack. He flew through the air knocking into the blue haired arrancar who threw him at Kurochi as the fat arrancar roared "Reveal my form, Jiliard!" the fat arrancar grew to be twice his normal size, and he positioned his now giant fist towards Kurochi.

Strength:100+100
Speed:20+80
Endurance:100+100
Reiatsu:60

The small arrancar drew his blade, and got it knocked aside as a gash appeared on his stomach. "Bitch, I'm gonna rip you apart! Fly Vendiri!" his shrill voice said as he shrunk in size, and grew into some sort of bee looking beast. He turned around, his zanpakuto forming where the stinger should be. He flew above Neon and came down quickly towards her stinger first.
Strength:20+40
Speed:120+200
Endurance:80+40
Reiatsu:80

After the blue haired arrancar threw his partner he turned to face Kisuke. "Kino" was all he said as his mask began to cover his entire body into a blue version of his previous self. He stuck his palm out towards Kisuke and unleashed a giant blue cero.
Strength:40+60
Speed:75+105
Endurance:80
Reiatsu:150+200
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kisuke said nothing summoning the eighty first bakudo to block the attack for him. He smiled as he realized his opponent would now be able to present a challenge. He brought his palm up towards the arrancar, and gold chains began to form around him.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Neon grunted as she flipped backwards, hissing when the stinger caught her leg. She put her free hand on her new wound for a second as she skidded to a stop. She scoffed and smiled painfully, "You're kinda fast. Guess you aren't fast enough though."
Neon was up in the air in a millisecond and she soared back down, muttering, "Roar, Heaven's Fire."
The zanpakuto in her hand was now a pair of japanese war fans as the mask fragment on her head grew into a sort of bonnet. She threw both of them, watching as one sliced his arm and it exploded. The other came back to her immediately. The blood spattered on her face and she grinned darkly.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Kurochi immediately ducked, but only half way. As the fist connected to his head, it immediately flew off, going into the distance. The arrancar would likely think he was dead, and within a few seconds, the head grew back. As long as he had half his body mass alive, he could live. He retaliated by pulling his pistol out and firing a reiatsu bullet at the moron's head.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:24 pm

The bullet lodged itself below the giant man's eye. He chuckled "You think your the only one with regeneration little man?" his voice asked thundering along the ground as the wound quickly resealed itself. He slowly rumbled his arms forward in an attempt to grab Kurochi.

The arm fell limp next to the Arrancar's side. "Crazy skank, you got hit by me. Have fun while your body seizes up from my poison. In a little bit you'll be on the ground rolling about, foaming at the mouth" his shrill voice cried out in triumph as he flew up into the sky to avoid any more attacks.

The arrancar burst from the chains and launched himself at Kisuke the two clashing swords with eachother as they flash stepped around the air. Appearing in one spot before the next. Suddenly Kisuke brought a knee into the Arrancar's gut, and shoved him down towards the ground with his reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Neon flinched when she landed on the ground again, biting her tongue as she squeezed her leg where she'd been grazed. Blood poured out, hot and sticky. "The only way that would happen is if I let it stay inside my blood stream. Like hell. I may bleed halfway to death before this is over but I can guarantee you one thing: You will not win this, alive OR dead." When she felt a bit lightheaded, she stood again, twirling her fans rapidly as she flew high up in the air again, biting her tongue again as the world began to spin. "And.. I'm not a skank!" She threw one of her fans again and waited until it had slashed his leg before she sonidoed behind him and threw her fan at his back, hoping that it hit as his leg exploded and she was blown backwards.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:48 pm

As kurochi was grabbed, he suddenly snapped, not litteraly, but mentally. "da fuck did you just say you rejected planet?" His eye twitched and he decided one thing. "there are three forces that rule all the worlds.. death, pain and fear.. your about to meet all three of them" He said, before he was suddenly covered by a "shell" of reiatsu purely black. When the shell broke, he said "cromwell iniative.. releasing level zero" He now had a long spear in his hand, had chainmail on, with a cape of blood on his back. "prepare to die." He said as he used his shadow manipulation to add claws to the end of his fingers. He took a swipe at the fat man.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:57 pm

The claws dug through the arrancar who hadn't even seen it. All he knew was the pain as he doubled over, the crimson lines crying blood.

The Arrancar's leg was blown clean off and he keeled over in pain, laughing. The other fan missed the hunched, small target. He turned around "It affects the nerves, your blood letting just made you weak" his face was twisted into a painful smile as he launched off another cero at Neon.

The blue haired arrancar looked around at his fellows, and vanished with a puff of smoke. Kisuke stood where he once was arm stretched out as if he was planning on plunging his arm through the arrancar. He looked up at the others, Kurochi had gone farther than he needed. Kisuke dug into his pocket and withdrew a small bean which he threw at the small arrancar harassing Neon.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Neon cursed and hit the ground hard, grimacing and noticing the bean that Kisuke had thrown at her arrancar. She didn't know what it did but she was glad for his help. She felt her leg tingling and growled, this wasn't going well. She had been sure that she could take him, he did seem like the weaker of the three. You were wrong.. She hissed mentally and glanced up at Kurochi. He was doing very well.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:51 pm

The blood was all Kurochi needed. He manipulated the blood to painfully grind at his every organ. He smirked as the arrancar died, This was his ultimate form for a reason. He could easily kill him in any other form, but he could also control blood in this form, therefor making him die painfully.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:02 am

Blade was walking around Rukogai when he decided to go to the human world, he have just heard that their was a new Captain Commander and the first thing Blade usually does when their is a Captain commander is make up stories to attack people. Blade then smiled as he moved his left hand in such a motion opening the Senkai gate separating the Soul Society from the Human world. Blade walked through the gate with no emotion what so ever, Blade made sure that he wasn't being watched by anyone.

After a few minutes of walking Blade finally arrived at the Exit of the Senkai Realm, as he noticed that he was at the outskirts of Karakura town. "Guess I am going to have to do some more walking." said Blade as he looked around, there was no grass at all, it was like a oasis, a dead and destroyed Oasis. "Looks like someone smashed this place good." said Blade as he smiled, "Though I hope the So-Taicho doesn't find me in the Human world." Said Blade as he noticed Reiatsu flaring around 1 specific spot. "This Reiatsu might prove harmful for me for my plans of the future." said Blade as he drew his Zanpaktou's.

"Here I come..." said Blade as he Shunpo'd into the city and on top of a building, Blade then looked down to see a man, he looked like he met this man before. Blade then noticed a flash back in his head as he walked by this man a couple of times in the Soul Society, "Damn, something is going on, this man isn't suppose to be here in the Soul Society." Pointed out Blade in a low tone of voice, he didn't want to give away his position to anyone due to the fact that he knows that the man was somehow related to the Gotei 13 , though he couldn't fully tell if that man was still part of the Gotei 13 anymore.

Blade then noticed a weak flare of reiatsu, three weak Arrancars, the famous former Captain Kisuke Urahara and last but not least a Espada. It was odd seeing the Espada Female fighting against her own people, due to the fact that they feast off of spirits to stay sane, though Blade have heard of Hollows playing the Game "Survival of the Fittest." A very popular game of survival, the weak will parish due to their lack of power and Experience, and the strong will dominate over the weak. Though these arrancars travel in a group of three people was a great idea, over powering people by number then by strength is a famous move only a tactician would make.

Blade then drew out both of his Zanpaktou as he Shunpo'd right behind one of the Arrancar, the furthest from the group of people that was part of this little "scrap" the kids of today society says.Blade gave a slight kick at the Arrancar as he said in a serious tone of voice. " I am the Captain of the 3rd Division, Sato Suzuki and you guys are all under arrest due to not abiding the law." said Blade as he got in a defencive position Zanpaktou. "If you try to execute any moves against me I will not hesitate to finish you off, no matter if you are with the Gotei 13. I don't want to take you down like this but these are orders I must abide from the So-Taicho." Blade had a sad look in his eye as he looked around and though "I am surrounded, though I could take out the weakest Arrancar causing their defencive to lower and attack that Female after. I must plan this out correctly before I do anything hasty." Blade had made sure that he is no open from any side and he was hoping to get a fight out of this.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:13 am

The arrancar shouted with glee as his opponent fell to the ground. However he suddenly turned as another Shinigami appeared, and jumped out of the way of his kick right into the bean, which exploded sending the arrancar plumeting to the ground, broken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you talking about?" Kisuke asked blade, his voice turning cold. Had Kurochi been right? Was the Soul Society now hunting down its outcasts? In any case Kisuke wasn't going to be arrested for defending his shop. He sheathed Beniheme however, and looked over at Neon. He had something in his shop, but with this captain showing up he doubted he could get it. This was the worst time the man could have shown up, and the clock was ticking on the poison in Neon's nervous system. 'I should let Kurochi deal with this' Kisuke thought to himself as he began to walk back towards his shop.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Neon's eyes flicked up to the new arrival. They widened and she opened her mouth to let out a cry but no noise came from it. She noticed her zanpakuto, still fans to either side of her and reached for both, snapping them shut. She didn't want another fight, she didn't want to fight someone she had no reason to attack. She wasn't even doing anything wrong! Just fighting to protect something.
She stood, swallowing hard, and wobbled on one leg. When she had snapped the fans shut her zanpakuto had reappeared in its sheath at her side, ready and usable whenever she needed. Now she was almost defenseless as she lost the feeling in her leg completely. She had completely lost interest in the previous enemy.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:47 pm

"Kisuke! Ill help her, you deal with this new guy" Kurochi said. He knew what he was doing. He flew down next to Neon and drew a small ammount of her blood with his powers. He the seperated the pure blood from the infected blood. He then cut his finger and put the infected blood into his own body. Within seconds his body had cured it, one of the many perks of regeneration. He then drew the cured blood from his body and placed it in and around the wound. "this will sting, but its better than what couldve happened." He said, knowing the antibodies would cure her, even outside of his body.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:49 pm

When they had all decided to finally venture outside the shop and deal with the Arrancar who were making a fuss, Ichigo suddenly fell himself fall over and watched Neon rush past him. Before he knew it Ichigo's head would make contact with one of the dressers that Urahara had in the room, he would slam his head into it hard enough that it would knock him unconscious. Unfortunately Ichigo would not reawaken for quite some times and would miss a lot of the events that transpired, like Neon getting injured, one of the Arrancar being killed, and the arrival of another Shinigami. Sitting himself up, Ichigo would place his hand on the spot where his head hit the dresser. "Damn, what happened? Did I hit something and get knocked out?"

It was then that Ichigo could feel the spiritual pressures of everyone battling outside. He would immediately stand up and take out his Substitute Shinigami Badge and press it against his chest, sending him into his soul reaper form. "There's no time for me to just be sitting in here wasting time, I've got to go out there and help everyone!" With that said Ichigo's body would vanish with a swifting sound and reappear outside the shop. He would look to see the captain with swords drawn, Kurochi dealing with an injured Neon, and Kisuke heading back into the shop. "Oi, Urahara-san what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:27 am

Blade smiled as he noticed another Shinigami, "Oh, this is going to quite a interesting battle." Blade said as he shunpo'd infront of the show, "I am sorry but I have to keep you in my line of sight at all time." Blade pointed out, though it might not me in the Shinigami hand book but it was in Blade's line of though. "Greet them, Kaedama Kyouran!" Blade screamed into the sky as a burst of smoke covered Blade, more then half a minute after Blade stuck out his Zanpaktou out of his smoke.

Blade then slashed the air vanquishing all of the smoke as the area was nice a clean, Blade then revealed his newly formed Zanpaktou, his Zanpaktou went from two katanas into two twin dragon hooks. "Guess you are going to be the first arrested Urahara-San." Blade mumbled as he frowned at Urahara. "I really don't want to fight but it looks like I have too." Blade said as he grabbed on his twin hooks and he got into a ready position.

Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:53 pm

The man activated his shikai, now he was around Kisuke's level. This wasn't very good, Urahara didn't like it at all he was getting more upset over time. Now his blood was practically to a boil, and his fists tightened. Why would he be arrested in the first place, this was his jurisdiction not the Soul Societies. Maybe it was time to reveal his bankai, but could Kuro get Neon out in time?

"Alright, if you think you can arrest me on my own property your wrong" Kisuke said growly his voice heard from blocks away. "But if it's death you want, then come get it" Kisuke said with a smile as he raised his head to face the Shinigami captain.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Neon winced, whimpering quietly and biting down hard on her lip until she tasted blood as Kurochi replaced the blood in her body. She wasn't sure how that would work for her nerves but she hoped it did. She was dizzy and it was becoming extremely hard to stay awake but she couldn't just pass out where she sat. She squeezed her eyes hard and put an unsteady hand on Kurochi's shoulder, stumbling her way into a standing position.
She glanced up at the captain shinigami, her vision blurring too much for her to focus much. She swallowed dryly and fell back to her knees, hissing at the fresh pain.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:47 pm

'It should be working.. even though its a nerve poison, the blood has to run to the nerves and cure it, so it might take a while, I shall move you until then. Kisuke! Hold him off while I take her to get healed" He said outloud. His mind was racing wondering why it didnt work instantly, and if it didnt work, then he would have to bite her... but he'd need to ask her first, after all, It changes a life.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:59 am

"Kisuke-San, Death isn't something you can play around with. It is a big responsibility, and a burden to carry on your shoulders. Spewing that word out of rage and hatred will be your down fall." Said Blade as he dashed towards Urahara with a average pace. Blade was planning on knocking Kisuke out, but killing him was the only available option he has left, Blade wasn't enjoying this fight as much as he should.

Blade kept 1 arm near his own stomach with his left zanpaktou defending the lower portion of Blade's body. Blade then used his right hand to give Kisuke a stab in the stomach, so Blade attempted that tiny mission some may say. "On Guard. I don't enjoy killing a fellow shinigami but, looks like I have to with the new rule." Blade said.
Back to top Go down
Majeh
Baby Member
Baby Member
Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:18 am

A crack slowly crawled across the sky before opening a rift between worlds. One being a dry dessert and the other being a world full of people an humans. Slowly the crack expanded into a large opening like double doors the act seemed small yet left a large space. A lone figure stepped through the opening before it closed to a crack again and slowly the crack disappeared. Standing in the sky was a luminous figure. His snow white hair that normally hung around his neck line swung in the wind. His blue eyes glistened out words contrasts his pale skin lightly and almost blending with the denim blue of his jacket. His jeans tucked into his brown pants and his jacket hung over his red and golden colored vest. His arms were the biggest contrast of all. His left was a pale fleshy human looking arm. His right was a mix of mask remains and a solidified form of reitsu. Two swords stuck out from his back over his shoulders. Majeh's eyes scanned slowly around as he felt out for the presence of a certain girl. After a moment he found it. Honing in on it Majeh shunpoed straight to it.

As Majeh appeared he looked around and spotted the girl. In a moment he knew the reitsu levels. Three of them were easily shinigami captains, One was the weak Espada and the last one from just his reitsu level seemed human. He didn't look it however Majeh didn't have time to question extensively. Taking a step silently to Neon he knelt beside her looking her over once before standing back up and looked at the man. "I would prefer you not keep her in this area. Who did this and would you like a Gargantua to Las Noches?" As Majeh asked the question he slowly used his right arm to pull one of the blades off his back to rest on his shoulder. It was the fatter of the two. Karite was its name and Majeh used it to lend him its strength. Looking between the 3 others he was trying to decide which one would be the most troublesome. It seemed that two were already fighting however he wasn't going to interrupt until he hand an answer. He wasn't even sure if they would recognize the massive reitsu that just entered the area however it made no difference. These ants couldn't touch him and if they tried to touch him or neon he wouldn't hesitate to destroy every fiber of there soul.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:16 pm

"Get out of here you Kuro-San, I have a vial in my shop. It will ease her pain, you need to tie her down and stick a rag in her mouth so she won't bite off her tongue" Kisuke then focused back to Blade. He supposed it was time to show them he wasn't some pushover.

Kisuke slid to the right as the shinigami captain stabed at him bringing beniheme out since the man was talking about killing him he activated his shikai. "Awaken" he said in a dull undertone. With sorrow in his eyes he flash stepped to the sky noticing a reiatsu weaker than his own when he was normal appear. However that wasn't his concern, his only concern now was Blade. "Sing Benihime" he said launching a huge crimson wave at Blade. If the man somehow could dodge this he would be forced to move closer to Kuroichi a dangerous idea.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Kurochi moved too fast for most of the people there to even see him. He had the vial in less than a second, right next to Neon "No Espada-san, I think you should take her out of her, if the Espada catch a shinigami holding an espada they will question what happened, and that will help none of us, please take her and protect her" He nodded in respect, a rare thing for those who knew Kurochi. He tied a rag in her mouth so she wouldnt bite off her own tongue, after using the medicine. He then concetrated and made ropes of shadow appear to bind her so she wouldnt rip the rag out, and so she wouldnt hurt herself. He was simply doing as Urahara told him. "espada, tell them she was fighting a shinigami captain, that way there is less suspicsion."
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Neon started to protest but Kurochi used the medicine too soon and shoved a rag in her mouth. She would've struggled but all she could do was scream, the noise muted against the rag... besides, Kurochi had used some type of shadow thing to hold her still. She couldn't really open her eyes, nor could she concentrate on listening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretending to be Human
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next