Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPretending to be Human - Page 2 I_voting_barPretending to be Human - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPretending to be Human - Page 2 I_voting_barPretending to be Human - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pretending to be Human

Go down 
+3
Kisuke Urahara
Kurochi
Neon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

Pretending to be Human - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:43 pm

"no, it has been long enough for the Hogyoku to activate to those who know how to do so... and I can easily deal with the captains alive today, none of them stand a chance against me, not to be arrogant, but unless the captain commander himself comes after me, I will not die." He chuckled. "and I have a way to get the Hogyoku from Urahara, besides I have enough speed to disappear without anyone noticing until its far.. far too late."
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Neon's brow creased and she whispered again, "But if you DO get caught? What will you do? You'll be sentenced to death and so will anyone who helps you. That is not arrogance, sir, that is just plain truth. The espada have been sending secret spies into the Soul Society since the last war and the ones sent have watched the newer captains and yourself. What you say is true, you are not going to die. But you can still be caught, even with your speed." She paused, "As for Urahara, he is a simple soul. He is intelligent and knows many things about the world but he is naive when it comes to the people he knows and respects."
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-frost-2.heavenforum.org
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:51 pm

"so what if I'm sentenced to death? They will not have the power to carry it out, besides I have a week in the human world, more than enough time to get it, convince Urahara to work with me, and set everything else up, its no big deal" He smiled with confidence. He would change this world, death or not. "besides its not like getting decapitated would kill me" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:04 pm

"You are utterly insane," Neon sighed, shaking her head. She had to admit, it was a good idea but she wasn't sure what would happen. "And how are you planning to do anything with you and one other man, hm? You'll need more than the two of you surely. One week here, good lord you have enough time to gather an army. Or pull the vizards and espada onto your side."
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:11 pm

"I was planning on taking over Espada, Vizard would be a good ally..." He chuckled "but I will need the Hogyoku before any of that.. and Urahara will be even more helpful, because only he knows how to seal the hogyoku.. I could kill him, but he is a good friend"
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Neon blinked, surprised, "So then when are you putting this plan into action?" She wasn't quite certain this would work, but she was putting her faith in him. "I'm sure Chika, that crazy woman, would be willing to help you no problem."
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:26 pm

"hehe, crazy people are the best, but I think I'll start it tomorrow, I just have that feeling it should" He looked toward the sky. He noticed how it seemed to be rather late, and it was summer, so it should be about ten. "hm.. damn I forgot to ask Urahara for a place to stay.. I should go ask him, feel like tagging along?"
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Neon glanced at the sky and smiled at the setting sun, another beautiful thing. She turned her attention back to Kurochi, and nodded sweetly, "Of course! I'd love to, Mr. Kurochi. Would like to lead?"
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:35 pm

"sure, and just call me kurochi, I feel too old when I'm called mister" He chuckled and began towards the residential section of karakura town, straight towards Urahara's shop. "you staying there too? or do you have to go back?"
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:45 pm

"Alright Mi- Kurochi," Neon stumbled to get it right, mentally smacking herself as she started to say Mister. She shook her head slightly to get the hair out of her eyes and smirked as more hair fell from the messy bun. Serves Kisuke right that his creative gigai's hair is falling down. Shouldn't have given me a barbie doll dress. She thought happily as she answered, "I'm stationed here, too. Mr. Kisuke lets me board there when need be."
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:47 pm

"oh good, I'd love to have some company" He chuckled. He could go back any time he wanted, but a week would be enough preparation for his plans. He suddenly asked "you dont exactly like your gigai do you?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Neon giggled and stretched, rolling her shoulders and wrists carefully as they popped. His next question surprised her and she laughed cheerily, "No, not really. Kisuke likes to dress me up like a barbie doll which bothers me because I'm not a dressy type, I may look it but my line of work says different." She stuck a hand in her pocket and, to her surprise, pulled out a small vile filled with clear white liquid. She'd been working on it in Las Noches but hadn't remembered bringing it with her.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:58 pm

"hm? what might that be?" He raised his eyebrow. He was somewhat eager to see how she normally looked, though he had no idea why himself. They were definitely closer by now, probably a minute more and they should be there. "It kinda looks.. odd, like a hollow mask liquified"
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Neon nodded, "I've been working on it up in Las Noches. But so far, I can't figure out anything about it. I'm supposed to be the great scientist of the espada but I can't even figure out what to learn about it. I do know, though, that if you splash it onto another hollow or a soul or any living being for that matter, then all hollows or beings with hollow masks will be attracted to that point and either try to protect it or destroy it." She frowned at it, as if scolding a child, "But I can't fathom how it got into this gigai's pocket, I left it in Las Noches. Not only that but I have a sneaking suspicion that Mr. Urahara put it in this pocket." She glanced around her, catching the glare from the lights within Kisuke's house and slipped the vial back into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:07 pm

"hm.. I've heard of such a thing, its called hollow bait, made by quincy, it uses an odd reishi pattern to attract hollows, probably makes em think there is a stronger pressence there then there really is.." He shrugged and knocked on Urahara's door. He hoped the kid would be home.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Neon raised an eyebrow, "Oh? So this is useful to someone. Well, I suppose I should abandon my research but you say to attract hollows. This seems to be stronger but I don't know how. I may need to meet a quincy." She waited patiently with him outside the door, contemplating her movements with the vial.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:12 pm

"Who is that waking me up this late" a garbled voice said, Urahara was rather grumpy and groggy just being able to sleep a few minuets ago. The lights were still on, how odd Kisuke thought to himself as he shuffled to the door.

Opening it wide with over sized pajamas and an old looking candlestick Kisuke let loose a smile, "Oh welcome, welcome I haven't seen you two in a while" his voice had lost it's grogginess and was now replaced with enough cheer to make a Care Bear puke.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:16 pm

"hehe, I hear Ichigo, the one who beat Aizen knows of a quincy" He said before turning back to the door. "going to bed early Urahara? The sun just now set" He smirked. "youve been getting lazy havent ya? ah well, we need to stay here for a while, if ya dont mind"
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Neon's eyes widened and she jumped up and down, "Oh! I must meet this quincy!" She looked like a little girl, the way she was acting combined with the cutesy little kimono. When Kisuke opened the door, he grabbed her attention, "Look at you, asleep at this hour. Honestly, it's too nice out at night for you to sleep now. And you're right, it has been a while since you've seen me." She rolled her eyes and smiled sweetly, keeping her distaste for her gigai quiet for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:30 pm

"Well owning a shop is such hard work, especially when you have as many customers as I" this was a blatant lie, Kisuke was only tired due to partying the night before. "But, yes do come in. I think the others have gone off on a trip, so we have plenty of open space" Uraha said as he opened the door wider, and began to walk towards the back to make tea.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:33 pm

"perhaps.. more likely is that Yoruichi tires you out now" He smirked, laughing lightly from both Urahara and Neon's antics. He was reminded once again of himself younger. He walked through the door and smiled as the smell of candy assaulted his nose. Why Urahara didnt advertise to actually sell candy he did not know, perhaps he was happy with this life?
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Neon skipped after Kisuke, saying teasingly, "Oh naturally, Mr. Urahara, you have SOOO many customers." She glanced around at the candy and wrinkled her nose, breathing in the different smells slowly. Sweet, sour, and no tang to it. She loved Kisuke's shop because of the smells of the candy. She paused to let Kurochi catch up and asked, "Who's Yoruichi?"
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:43 pm

"No, I haven't seen her lately either. Ah well" Kisuke said sighing as he continued his sleepy shuffle towards the tea, "Don't eat if you don't plan on paying by the way" his remark was towards the candy, everyone loved the candy and if he had advertised that he would have never got a moments peace. Which was really why he opened this little shop.

He put the kettle on the oven to begin boiling the water as he tried to answer Neon's question "A cat, black fur, bad temper you seen her around? I should post missing signs" Kisuke said laughing like an imp as he pulled a chair up to watch for the water to boil.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:49 pm

"bad temper puts it lightly.." He chuckled and sat down in mid air. "so whatcha been up to Urahara? Its been too long" He smiled. He wondered whether he should ask now or later, but decided it did not truly matter. "you should decorate the place, its a bit.. barren in here" He said noting the rooms looked rather empty.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm

"I've seen tons of black cats but none that you've described," Neon chuckled. She frowned at his remark about the candy, "I don't eat your candy, Mr. Urahara, you know that. " But then again... he was tired, so maybe he had forgotten. She glanced at the oven, having studied it quite a few times but never figuring out where the fire came from and how. She shrugged and glanced around the room at Kurochi's comment on the decor. He was right, it was too bare and boring. "Maybe make a night sky or something? It's too white and gray."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretending to be Human
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next