Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Pretending to be Human I_vote_lcapPretending to be Human I_voting_barPretending to be Human I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Pretending to be Human I_vote_lcapPretending to be Human I_voting_barPretending to be Human I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pretending to be Human

Go down 
+3
Kisuke Urahara
Kurochi
Neon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Pretending to be Human Empty
PostSubject: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Neon yawned, her bright blue eyes searching the beautiful world around her. In her view, everything was beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Well... she stopped, puzzled by her loving, annoying thoughts that even she found annoying sometimes, was everything really beautiful? Butterflies, Trees, Cats, People... they were beautiful. But War, Death, Destruction... were they?
The young arrancar shook her head to clear it, wrinkling her nose as she inhaled deeply. Think negative sometimes, Neon, it's not good for you or other people's health when you act like a optimistic spaz all the time. She told herself gently.
She glanced down at her feet and for the first time noticed what Urahara had given her for a gigai. It looked like her sure but the clothes were strange. She liked them, yeah but... a kimono? With sakura blossoms? The japanese dress came down to her mid thigh, the bow overlarge and cutesy. A pair of white socks came up a little past her knee and on her feet were a pair of wooden sandles. She glanced up at her hair and her eyebrow twitched. All that long blue hair of her's was pulled up in a bun on the top of her head, strands falling out of it messily. Decorative chopsticks kept the rest of it from falling.
"I'm a SCIENTIST not a freakin' barbie doll!" She exclaimed aloud, eyebrows coming down.
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-frost-2.heavenforum.org
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Kurochi had been sent to moniter the human world after a scare of new arrancar. He was the strongest captain, at least in most's mind, but he was the litteral strongest. He glanced at the girl who seemed to possess Spiritual awareness, and smirked, this one was not too bad looking, too bad. He sighed and decided it would be best to learn about her, why they would not send Zane he did not know, then again Zane would not be able to get close to someone like he could, Zane was persuasive but far too serious to be used like that.

As he approached the young arrancar he noted she had a gigai.. The only one who could or would sell her one would be Kisuke, which meant this girl had likely already given him information. Damnit! the one time a mission didnt involve killing and the bastard took it from him! He sighed, running a hand through his hair, but decided to introduce himself to her, after all if she wasnt an enemy.. she could be a friend. "excuse me, I took notice of the gigai." The reason why Kurochi was so relaxed about saying it was that he knew that the humans had no idea what such a thing was. "which means you've visited Kisuke Urahara." Now the humans who had been listening in tuned him out. They only knew he sold candy, so they thought Gigai was just a new candy or something. "he's a friend, so dont worry about anything."
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Neon looked up at him, irritation at being found that quickly hidden behind a sweet smile, "Oh? So you know Mr. Urahara too? He sells lovely products, no?" She glanced around, waving at all the people who were staring and looking back up at Kurochi, "I'm sorry, sir, but this place is a little crowded for me. My name is Neon Hamasaki, and your name?"
She wasn't a fool, she knew he knew what she was. And she was pretty sure she knew what he was, a soul reaper. I'm going to get myself killed today, aren't I? She asked herself, keeping the smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:43 pm

"Kurochi, pleasure to meet you, dont worry, If I wanted you dead, you'd be so. Perhaps we should go elsewhere? I dont think its fun for the crowd to gather around" He chuckled. Kurochi was not well known to arrancar, as he avoided the war before. He avoided everyone, deciding to rather watch, however both the Vizard and Shinigami knew of him, and either respected, or feared him. Few of those actually were worth getting to know though, He respected Zane a bit, but he would say it was their version of friendship.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:52 pm

"Alright, Mr. Kurochi," Neon grinned, sweet and polite. "Where is it that you have in mind, sir?" Her blue hair fell into her eyes and she studied him carefully. He had said that if he wanted her dead, she would be. But could she really trust a soul reaper so easily? Her eyes caught the gazes of some of the humans surrounding them and knew that she had to keep herself calm, whether she was in danger or not, she was not going to put these beautiful, innocent mortals in danger.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Kurochi smirked. The girl was not a usual arrancar. She must of been similar to Nelliel. He nodded "well I was thinking of the park, wide open, and plenty of beautiful plants to compliment your own beauty" He smiled, and began walking. Few things got in his way, and he didnt harm a single one, not even the hollow fighting the towns local shinigami. Why? One does not get stronger by having others fight for them. He sighed "must everything be death and destruction?" He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:16 pm

Neon blinked, surprised as she blushed at his compliment, "Thank you sir!" She held the blush a little longer as she followed him to the park, unsure what she was supposed to do. When she heard him mutter something under his breath, she smiled, "War and destruction will eventually lead to peace... Look around now? Even if the hollows and the soul reapers are fighting, there is still peace, si? Of course, that is the fate of humanity, wage war and come out peaceful again, even though you are on the brink of war again." She grimaced, "And I so do not want to go to war... No me gusta la guerra**."

**I don't like war.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:25 pm

"war is required to keep the economy and armies alive.. without anything to do the armies either become cerial killers, or rebell against their own country... and even then it would just cause more war, regardless of how long peace lasts, there is no true peace." He sighed. He shrugged "but I suppose if there was no war, itd be boring.. for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 pm

"I don't know... not sure that it would be boring for me. I'm the aspect of love and I don't like hurting people... or death." Neon's hands went up to her mouth and she cursed at herself, angry as she could be with herself. Which seemed to be a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:35 pm

"then dont kill out of hate.. kill out of love. You may say you wouldnt be bored, but without death the world would be destroyed in a matter of months, kill to make sure everyone else survives, not to gain revenge, kill to save the mass from the one, not for fun" He said wisely. He was not like the old kenpachi in any way shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Neon frowned, thinking over his words carefully as a distant memory from her human life popped into her head. It was of her when she was a younger girl, thirteen at the most, and a young man stood in front of her. She was crying, begging him to stay and not leave. He looked at lot like Neon now and then, the same blue eyes and blue hair. He was shaking his head and telling her that he wasn't going to get revenge on anyone but help keep her safe. When Neon returned from her mind, shocked by the pain from the memory, she glanced up at Kurochi, "My hermano, I assume he was, said the same thing to me when I was humano. You are wise for a soul reaper. How old are you, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 pm

"I am nine hundred fifteen years of age... I am wise because I choose to be, not due to age" He smiled lightly "death is an amazing thing.. It can bring families together, and tear them apart, at the same time.. It can make hope, or break it.. It isnt about who lives or who dies, its about who suceeded before doing so." He looked up at the sky. "letum, dolor, timor.. the three powers of the world"

*death, pain, fear
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:04 pm

"I'm but a measly four hundred compared to you," Neon chuckled brightly. Before her eyes turned down to the pavement beneath her sandled feet, "I would have hoped that death were a kinder thing. But it's not, it seems. I have only died once and I don't recall how. I only know from my aspect that I lived to help others, die for others. A me back then would have understood your words surely. But becoming a hueco changed me somehow and it is hard for me to accept your words. I look to the brighter and block out the dark, that is certainly a weakness I hold."
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:08 pm

"love is no weakness, weakness is a lack of strength, Love is the using of strength to protect.. heed these words and you will be on your way to strength." He chuckled. "hm.. your aspect is love? may I ask what your power is then?" He wondered. He could guess it was her beauty beyond beleif, but that would be cliche, and he didnt enjoy cliched things. She was indeed beautiful, but she was also an arrancar, something he was order to kill, oh well, he had broken many worse rules before!
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:24 pm

"My powers?" Neon grimaced again, shame covering her face. "Nothing like me. Heaven's Fire's has two shikai techniques. One of them increases my stamina, which I am grateful for that. The other is when it becomes a pair of war fans that can cause the limbs of anyone touched to explode. I'm forced to practice with them from time to time. Can't have me losing my skills now can we?" She snorted, squeezing one of her hands into fists. She was surprised she'd managed not to be as optimistic as before, maybe it was the topic of conversation they were on. It had to be, she was love incarnate, the most hated espada there was.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 pm

"can you? Why not retire to a quiet life? hide within human society, its not all black and white.. there are only shades of gray." He chuckled and glanced around. He wonder momentarily if any shinigami was near him. "ya know I hate when innocents are involved, so I'm going to pretend I never saw you after this.. so lets enjoy it while we can" He added. He smiled at her , something rare for him. He rarely truly smiled, he usually just smirked.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Neon shrugged, "Leader won't allow it. He needs his espada tip top shape. They'd find me and kill me if I left, or they'd kill everyone in their way. I don't want that to happen."
She smiled slightly, "Right. Our races wouldn't be too happy about us meeting and NOT unsheathing our zanpakuto."
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:56 pm

"Not that I care about their opinions, you are right... they are too ignorant... though I'm sure they are strong.. But I suppose it must be this way, after all, we dont make the rules, but we have a promise to enforce them." He sighed. Too bad, he couldve had some fun too.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:04 pm

"Yes, we do." Neon sighed, shaking her head, "I know it would be betraying my race and the Espada's trust between the Vizard but... I would like to give you some information. I am loyal to Leader but... with the new alliance I am not so certain that I can be loyal any longer." She felt herself battling over what to do, to tell him about the alliance with the vizard leader's forces or to keep everything quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:07 pm

"trust between the vizards.. so they are betraying us.. even after taking the vizards back in... well I suppose I shouldve seen this coming, ah well.. perhaps I should give you some information as well... Soul Society is not as weak as it should be, we have gotten much stronger and are always ready.. please dont die if you attack." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:13 pm

"It's not all vizards," Neon blinked. "Only the ones that stayed loyal to their leader, Chika Hitsugaya." She raised her eyebrows, "So you HAVE recovered from the last war." She smiled at him again, "Don't you die either. Maybe when this is all over, the espada can be friends with the soul reapers."
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:15 pm

"if not, at least you and I" He chuckled. "or they wont until the tensions ease and a treaty is signed, seeing as Arrancar dont need to swallow souls... it might help everything even out" He said. "ya know.. I was offered to be captain commander, but turned em down" He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:17 pm

"Yes, I think I would at least like to stay friends with you." Neon's clear blue eyes grinned up at him happily before she turned her eyes back to the pavement, "If they sign a treaty, I'm not sure how long it will last. But maybe it will be a little quieter than it usually is."
She raised an eyebrow, "Oh? Mr. Kurochi, you turned down the CC position? But that's such a powerful spot for a shinigami, why?"
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:34 pm

"yeah.. the main reason I didnt accept the position is due to the fact that there was someone better suited, and that I thought he would make the decisions I could not.. however I was wrong, he is just like the others, he will hunt down all rogues.. ya know... I think I have an idea.." He smirked. "I will have to steal the hogyoku.. I will betray them" He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Neon's eyes widened as she listened, whispering back when he was finished, "But... where will you go? You'll be a rogue yourself! Won't they kill you and the others before you even have the chance to do anything with the hogyoku?" Neon wasn't sure whether she should like this plan or not. It was dangerous and risky and he could get killed. She mentally blushed, she was worried about this man, a man she had just met no less, getting killed? What had gotten into her, she wondered, arrancars didn't have emotions, so she'd been told, so how could she care so much about this one man?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretending to be Human
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next