Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_vote_lcapIn the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_voting_barIn the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_vote_lcapIn the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_voting_barIn the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

In the Human world...(Ronarudo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

In the Human world...(Ronarudo) Empty
PostSubject: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 pm

A garganta opened up in the center of the sky and an arrancar jumped from it. landing lightly on the ground. She was wearing a gigai that sealed away her spiritual pressure and gave off a wave of reiatsu that was that o fa humans. it looked somewhat similar to her true form however there was some differences. Her long hair was black, her eyes were violet colored framed with red glasses. her skin was a bit more lighter and her attire was different. she wore a white short sleeve button up shirt with an orange tie around her neck, black school skirt,below the knee socks and white shoes. she appeared to be eighteen years old and stood at the height of five feet and two inches.

Xion looked around and she frowned a bit.seeing trees tall buildings grass and humans running around she was a bit amazed. this was the human world she had heard so much about? it was a sight that was hard to get used to. especially the sun. she had seen the artificial sun of las noches but it didnt give off a nice feeling of warmth that this sun did. Xion adjusted her glasses and walked around while analyzing the spiritual energy of the humans and animals that passed by her to gather information to take back to the lab.
Back to top Go down
Ronarudo
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ronarudo

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Twirling his blonde hair at the top of his head about a gloved finger, Ronarudo began to walk silently. His sparring partner was gone for the time being, so he had nothing to do but work. He then fixed his tie a bit and looked at his digital watch. Nothing too exciting. He then stopped, looking about. "Odd. I could have sworn I sensed something..."

Ronarudo shrugged it off, then continued his walk. He then stopped, not too far from a female that seemed to be his age. He gasped somewhat, his emerald eyes lighting up with glee. He grinned a bit and seemed to make haste. It seemed as if he were walking towards her, but he completely passed her, only to stop somewhere behind her. "Pocky!"

Ronarudo took his wallet out, buying a box. It was his favourite kind, strawberry. He opened it and sighed happily. He took one and began to eat it. He then gasped, noting he passed by someone who seemed to be interesting. He turned around, wiping the crumbs from the pocky stick off of the corner of his mouth and grinned somewhat in a polite manner. "Oh, hi! I like your eyes. They are very pretty." Ronarudo seemed to have complimented the stranger out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:32 pm

"hey! i like you're eyes they're very pretty" Xion blinked and turned around slightly while giving the guy a confused look."um thanks? and who the fuck are you?" she asked while studying the male he seemed decent enough. and she had to admit his hair and eye color was cool. she crossed her arms under her chest and tapped her foot lightly.she wasnt as angry or bitchy as she usually was. probably since he didnt do anything to piss her off yet. She smirked a little bit as she reconized his reishi as one of a quincy."so you're a quincy...interesting i havent encountered one before" she stated with a light chuckle while quickly taking a single pocky from his box and sticking part of it in her mouth. savoring the sweet strawberry flavor of the cookie like treat."whats your name stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Ronarudo
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ronarudo

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Ronorudo laughed a bit. She was blunt, but he did not mind. He then listened to the comment about 'quincies'. He was not that surprised. They were rare anymore. He shrugged it off, and laughed a bit when she took a pocky from the box. "I should really learn my manners. I should have offered you one!" Ronorudo grinned a bit, pushing up his glasses with a swift motion.

After eating another pocky, he cleared his throat, fixed his collar, and smoothed out his hair a bit. "Ronorudo. Ronorudo Nokkusu. Pleased to meet you... Uhh." He paused, seeming dumbfounded. He didn't know her name, but he offered his free gloved hand out for a handshake. "Like I said, pleased to meet you!"

Ronorudo closed his eyes as he grinned. He seemed to take a liking to the stranger, as she was not as rude as others he had met before. He then opened his eyes, giving a slight frown. "I hope I'm not prying when I ask this, but what is your name?" He then held his hands up in a protective manner. "O-of course, if you don't want to tell me, that's fine, too."
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Xion snickered."Dont worry about it, i would have probably taken one with or without your permission..." she stated while suppressing another chuckle as he stuttered a bit. She raised an eyebrow as he offered his hand out to her and she took it. shaking it half casually half tense before quickly pulling back.not liking to be touched by other people unless if they were close friends. She pushed back a strand of hair and sighed."my name is Xion, my last name is of no concern to you and it doesnt matter anyways since i'll never use it as part of my name" she responded rather coldly while biting her lower lip as she noticed his hands go up in a protective manner. she smirked a little bit. tempted to hit him to see if he would flinch or cry out. But she held back the urge to do so."¿qué estás haciendo aquí? what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Ronarudo
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ronarudo

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Ronarudo tilted his head. In all honesty, he didn't mind. That was the only thing that was bad about him. He was easy to walk all over. He simply closed the half-finished box of pocky and placed it into his pocket. He then took the pen he had in his pocket out of that pocket and placed it in the other one. He allowed his arm to fall back to his side after the two had shook hands. "I wouldn't mind, really." He seemed to admit it with no care in the world.

He looked at the female silently, taking in her appearance. She looked like a student, but he had not ever seen her. Maybe she was new to town. It wasn't his problem, considering he had graduated. "Are you new here? Anyway, welcome if you are." Ronarudo fixed his hair again. He closed his eyes, mumbling under his breath of the colour being odder than most. At least it wasn't electric blue... He shook his head, escaping his thoughts. "Wha... Oh. I'm here because I needed to get out for a bit and take a break from work."

Ronarudo then seemed to go silent, remembering the fact she knew he was a quincy. He did not have his cross or pin visible, so how would she know that? Obviously, she was not an innocent human. He removed his glasses to clean a speck of dirt off of one of the lenses. "I'm curious. How did you know I was... well, a quincy?"
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Xion smirked slightly.that's not a good thing...you shouldn't take that from people you could end up getting hurt that way" she warned him while taking the pocky out from her mouth and placing it in his open mouth as he talked."yea you can say that I'm new from around here and thanks for the warm welcome" she looked back at him and nodded once."yeah same here as for how I now simple dear your spiritual energy gives it all away" was her simple reply as if it was the most obvious thing ever. Xion leaned back against a bench and arched her back slightly while adjusting her top a bit so her breasts wouldn't make too much of an appearance.
Back to top Go down
Ronarudo
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ronarudo

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:20 am

Ronarudo went to retort, but he was stopped by a piece of pocky entering his mouth. He quickly ripped it out an wiped his mouth. If there was one thing he did not like, it was having someone else's dna on something like food or a drink. He quickly wiped his mouth, furrowing his blonde eyebrows. "Please don't do that. I don't like having another's dna in my mouth." Ronarudo closed his eyes. He would not be surprised if she twisted that in some way.

He then raised an eyebrow when she mentioned his spiritual energy. Was he that ignorant? He then tried to hide it somehow. He then cleared his throat, twirling some of his black hair in the back about his left index finger, watching it from the corner of his eye. Ronarudo then raised an eyebrow. "Well, Miss Xion, it is obvious that you are not exactly, well, what you claim to be before me." Ronarudo gestured to a human that was walking.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:01 am

Xion giggled at his response amd expression.that's what he said she snickered while shrugging her shoulders."probably because I'm not like them at all but meh I tried" she looked down at the watch strapped to her wrist and turned the dial once before pushing it in. Within a flash of light. Her appearance slightly changed. The only thing remaining the same was her outfit,large bust, curvy figure, the glasses and the length of her hair. The only difference was that her hair was light brown, her eyes were golden and her skin was slightly tanned with a creamy tone to it. Instead of a human's reiatsu she now had the reiatsu of an arrancar. Though she only let it flow for a brief moment before hiding it again. She grinned and bowed before him. "Fifth espada at your service~" she said teasingly while sitting up straight. Her Hispanic accent was more noticable in her real form than in a gigai.
Back to top Go down
Ronarudo
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ronarudo

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:05 pm

"Espa...da?" Ronarudo tilted his head with a slight smile. He then pressed his right index finger against his cheek, tapping it in thought. "That's spanish for 'sword', right? That's really cool!" He grinned, placing his hands on his hips and sticking out his chest while allowing his expression to harden into a -somewhat- serious one. "Sounds like something to not trifle with." He felt a slight pulse from the quincy cross he wore that remained hidden under his white shirt.

-Hollows now?! Crap!-
Ronarudo brought his index finger to his lips in a silent manner before turning on his heel. He then gave a light laugh, skipping off in a childish manner. He did not bother looking over his shoulder to see if the espada was following, he did not really care. He then stood there silently before cracking into laughter. "Hate me, love this!" For what seemed to strike most people was that he stood there. Wind blew, giving the hint it was an after image. The after image disappeared as the wind blew.

Ronarudo stopped before a rather grotesque hollow. He laughed, taking the same pen from before out of his pocket. The hollow laughed. A pen was the quincy's weapon?! He simply smiled. "The sword is sharp. The pen is mightier than the sword. What if both were one of the same?" A quick flash of light allowed the pen to disappear. In its place was a neon green seele schneider. It was quite sharp and an accomodating weapon. Ronarudo tossed his blazer and vest aside, not wanting to ruin them in any way. He charged forward, the tie he wore flying in the wind over his shoulder. As he struck down, it seemed the sword left a laceration within the hollow. It gave a scream as Ron grinned. "Haha! You've been cut!"

The hollow moved its clawed hand down, striking Ronarudo's shoulder. It gave him a cut. His electric green eyes widened in shock. Did that hollow... Make him bleed? "No one, and I mean NO ONE. MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD! NO ONE!" Ron charged forward in a mindless attack, swinging the seele schneider around like a maniac. He grinned, cutting the hollow in every which way while speaking in a sing-song voice. "Once you're done, scatter carnage about, my sworn adversary!" Finally, he finished off the hollow in his crazed mode. After doing so, the seele schneider became its pen form again. Ron placed it in his pocket and picked up his vest and blazer. He examined his shoulder, poking it with a carefree 'oww'. Simply, he placed his vest back on and blazer, then went back into town. Hopefully Xion was still there. He enjoyed speaking with her.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Xion watched as The quincy practically flipped out about bleeding. she laughed as the hollow was sliced to bits. its blood and bits of flesh splattering the ground as it disappeared into nothing. Xion clapped."ha ha ha! that was great! and i thought i was the only insane one around here" she said while smirking."i gotta say quincy you're interesting..for a human i guess" she said while shrugging lightly before grabbing his arm and pulling.anyways c'mon lets go patch your arm up and look for something to do i'm bored as hell!"
Back to top Go down
Ronarudo
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ronarudo

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Ronarudo felt someone pulling him away. He followed, obviously having no choice but to do so. "Oww. Do you have to pull so roughly?" He began to complain, but he didn't really seem to mind, given the fact earlier, he only gave a halfhearted 'oww'. He looked about, and like any curious person would do, he raised an eyebrow. "Where are we going?" Ronarudo pushed up his glasses quickly as he was pulled, then used his free arm to check and see that his vest was correctly buttoned. After his self-evaluation, he continued on.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Yes yes i do now quit complaining" she stated while walking into a store grabbing a white cloth that was sitting folded and wrapped it around his wound while tying it tightly into place.she then pulled him back out and she yawned."now that you've got something to absorb that blood, what do you humans do for fun? she asked while adjusting her glasses.
Back to top Go down
Ronarudo
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ronarudo

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:31 pm

"I'll complain if I want." Ronarudo turned his head with his eyebrows furrowed and a slight frown. "Hmph!" In all actuality, instead of looking like a serious eighteen year old, he looked like an adorable child. He then felt some pressure add to his arm, and opened his eyes. He looked down to see wrappings. "S'pose I'll have to pay you back sooner or later." Ron gave a sigh, placing his hand on the bandage. "Nonetheless, I thank you."

He then raised an eyebrow. 'What do you humans do for fun?'. "It depends for many people. Some people like different things. Most teenagers are into some rather... Delicate acts. I prefer to read, listen to music, play music, or run. Preferrably in the rain, of course." Ronarudo thought back to what he had said at first. The fact they took such a risk like that disgusted him. Being drunk on ecstasy and not giving a care in the world. It usually lead to an early parenthood. He brought a hand to his face, shaking his head back and forth. For once, he was being serious.

Of course, all good things had to end at some point. "Ah! Ron looked at his watch to see the time. It was his tea time! He grinned, grabbing Xion by the wrist and dragging her towards his favourite tea shop. He grinned, opening the door. "Tea time!" He dragged XIon in, then let go of her wrist and walked up to the front counter, ordering a cup of raspberry tea for himself. "Anything particular you want? I'll pay! Consider it a toast to our new friendship." He gave a wide grin, much like the cheshire cat from the story of Alice in Wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Xion smirked at his pouting face and jokingly pinched his cheeks."course you can kiddo" she snickered while letting him go. she shook her head."nah no need to pay me honestly i find money a waste of paper" she told him while giving him a confused look at his explanation of fun."the fuck is a delicate act?" she asked while shaking her head. the strange things humans come up with...

Xion's gasped as she was being pulled into a tea shop.what the fuck was tea? Xion looked around and she smelled different scents of warmed beverages. it didnt seem so bad so she decided to try one."i dont know surprise me" she said with a smirk while taking a quick double take."wait what? friend? you want to be my friend? xion asked in disbelief. she chuckled and shook her head."you gotta be suicidal or something but meh what the hell friendship it is!"

She declared while taking a seat and pressing the bell on the counter.not knowing what it did but she was fascinated by the constant ringing noise of the thing.
Back to top Go down
Ronarudo
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ronarudo

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Ronorudo listened as Xion had asked a few questions before entering the tea shop. He laughed, deciding to answer with a simple answer. "I'd rather explain it another time." Ronorudo rubbed the back of his head, giving a slight chuckle. He turned back to the person at the counter, giving a smile. "Pardon my mistake. Make that two earl grey teas." The woman at the counter smiled politely and rang him up. He reached into his wallet, taking three dollars and paying. "Just go ahead and keep the change as a sense of gratitude for the lovely tea you folks serve here." He grinned, taking the two cups of tea. They were at a decent temperature; not hot nor cold. "A toast to our newfound friendship, Miss Xion!"

Ronorudo sat down, handing one to Xion. He sipped his cup, enjoying the fine blend of a sweet lemon and sour orange, which was actually a hybrid fruit known as Bergamot. He smiled, placing his cup down. "Earl Grey tea. Named after the British Prime Minister to King William IV, Sir Charles Grey. His time was in the ninteenth century, and apparently the tea was named after a chinese man whom he had saved." Surprisingly, Ronorudo knew much about history. He continued sipping his tea, then placed it down again, twiddling his thumbs.

He watched Xion curiously, pretty sure she had never tried earl grey tea, as most people he had met had not. He grinned a bit, resting his chin in his palm. "How is it?" Ron knew she had not tasted it, but he was curious to know.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:15 pm

i dont know but lets find out!" Xion took a sip and paused her ey es widening slightly before drinking down the entire cup.it was terrible truly disgusting" she said sarcastically while grinning at Ronarudo.it was pretty delicious in all honesty."they should have tea like this in las noches she stated while crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
Ronarudo
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ronarudo

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Ronorudo listened as she said it was disgusting. His eyes welled up in tears, much like a child's would as he gave a sniff. "R-really?" Once she said they should have tea like that where she's from, his expression changed back to normal as he gave a wide grin. "Earl Grey tea is a rather fine one. It has an intoxicating taste, but nonetheless, it is lovely."

Ronorudo sat up straight, finishing his tea with a sigh. He then pushed his glasses up, then looked carefully at Xion. "So, may I inquire as to what brought you to the living world?" He adjusted the windsor knot in his tie so it was not too tight, but not too loose, either. His electric green eyes shimmered in interest as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Xion watched tears gather in his eyes and she sighed inwardly, feeling weird when she make people cry. she wiped the tears from his eyes and sighed."there there..its fine i was kidding"she watched his smile return back and she sighed in relief. At his question she shrugged."i dont know to look around i guess"
Back to top Go down
Ronarudo
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ronarudo

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Ronarudo nodded simply to her answer. That was it? Kind of boring, really. He cleared his throat and stood up. "Is there anything else you'd like to do?" After asking, he turned, going to walk out. He opened the door, gasping like a child would. It was raining, thus he was happy. With a happy beat in his step, he ran out, skipping about in the rain like a maniac.

Ronarudo removed his black blazer so it wouldn't get as wet. He laughed as he removed his glasses and placed them in his pocket. "Come on! It's fun out here!" He smiled widely, spinning about in the pouring rain.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Xion laughed in amusementat his facial expression. he was clearly expecting something more interesting than that. She blinked in surprise as he ran outside. running around like a maniac getting completely wet in the rain. At first she was hesitant being the element of fire it was weird to be touched by water but it wasnt too bad. she walked out in the rain and shivered lightly from the cold raindrops that touched her skin. yet it wasnt too bad not too warm and not too cold.. the rain seemed to pour down quite hard and within moments her clothing and hair was completely soaked. she giggled a bit and spun a few times enjoying the rainy weather as thunder rumbled in the distance. "You like the rain dont you? she called out to him. smirking a bit from the obvious question she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronarudo
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ronarudo

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:38 pm

"Like it? I love it!" Ronarudo grinned, continuing to skip and spin about. He laughed, as he was completely drenched. He ran his gloved hand through his soggy blonde and black hair, getting it out of his face. He laughed, looking at the world for once without his glasses. He was laughing because everything was blurred.

Ronarudo tilted his head, placing his hands on his hips in a goofy fashion, tilting his head sideways. "Oh, come on! Don't be so drab!" He laughed a bit, jogging over to Xion. He laughed once, truly happy due to the rain. It had been with him each day he lost someone, so he was going to be careful. He had just made a new friend, and did not want to lose her so quickly. There was faint sorrow, but he had learned to hide it expertly. "It's a lovely thing, wouldn't you agree? Rain, that is."
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Xion watched him run and spin about in the rain. she giggled a bit at the sight. it was somewhat funny.she smirked as he placed his hands on his hips and told her to stop being a drab. she shoved him lightly."watcha gonna do about it?" she said teasingly while sticking her tongue out at him."and i'm not sure what to think its my first time seeing rain" she admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Human world...(Ronarudo)   In the Human world...(Ronarudo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Human world...(Ronarudo)
Page 1 of 1