Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPretending to be Human - Page 3 I_voting_barPretending to be Human - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPretending to be Human - Page 3 I_voting_barPretending to be Human - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pretending to be Human

Go down 
+3
Kisuke Urahara
Kurochi
Neon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

Pretending to be Human - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 pm

"I don't decorate it because then it would get messy like my old captains quarters" Urahara replied simply still staring at the kettle. He hadn't seen it boil before, always interrupted by something. This time, this time would be different he would see the kettle boil.

"Yes, I know you don't eat the candy. However if I don't say it Kurochi will" Kisuke said with a light laugh as he continued his staring contest with the kettle.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:03 pm

"hehehe, well they dont have very good food in the soul society, now do they?" He smirked. Urahara always had a good joke. Of course the fact that he could always just BUY the candy was there, but he never did. He just walked into a store without a gigai and took some candy, and went on his way. Course there was never much candy anyway.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:08 pm

"No good food in Las Noches, either, but then again there isn't much we eat. A lot of the food there is nasty to some. I have, personally, never tried it." Neon rambled, slightly bored as she sat there, watching Kisuke watch the kettle. She made a face and flopped onto the ground, wriggling there and whining, "Mr. Urahara your place is so boring! There's never any excitement even with those kids here."
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-frost-2.heavenforum.org
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:14 pm

"Of course they don't have good food in those places, why else wouldn't I visit?" Kisuke said holding his nose as if to mock the smell of their food. The water was still calm in the kettle, so Urahara jumped around on his chair facing the others. "Its boring yes, but also calm and peaceful. I bought one of those new game devices but Jinta kept yelling boom, headshot over and over. So I threw it away" upon completing the final sentance Kisuke heard the pot boil, and sunk his head.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:18 pm

"haha.. kids dont know how to keep quiet, must been gods way of punishing us for when we were kids, eh?" He smirked. He was the oldest, or second oldest person in Soul Society, well he wasnt about to ask Unohana her age, woman's crazy! "any idea what-" He was cut off by a large rumbling and a flash of spiritual pressure. Not much, but still more than his own. "hm... Recognize any of the signatures Neon?"
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Neon was about to open her mouth to reply before she felt the spiritual pressure herself, her heart skipping a beat as her fear level spiked up high. She swallowed and sat up, eyes quivering, "I don't know it but for some reason, I recognize it." She had sensed it once, a while ago but she could never find it and it had scared her then too, terrifying her when it had been more then her own. "I've only sensed it once and it scared me then too... so, I know it could be dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Kisuke jumped up from his seat as he felt the Spiritual pressure "Well that means its from the ol' sand castle" his voice was calm and steady, loosing much of the overt joy it had before.

"Well what do you want to do? I don't really feel like fighting in my pajamas" Kisuke said as he walked over to the window to look outside.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:59 pm

The sun made its way through the cracks of the blinds of Ichigo's room window. The rays hit him and slowly force him out of his slumber. His eyes breach the darkness and soon the view of his room ceiling comes into view. He figured that since it was a Saturday and Ikumi didn’t need him to go in for work today, that he'd use his day off to see Urahara for more training. But first Ichigo figured he’d go back to sleep and get more rest, but that wasn’t going happen. The moment that he closed his eyes, Ichigo heard a scream and felt something soft land on his face. ”Ichigo! Wake up!” Opening his closed eyes, Ichigo say the thing that had landed on his face was Kon, his mod soul that he kept with him. Ichigo’s eyebrow twitched and a low growl could be heard coming from him. Grabbing the stuffed animal off of his face, Ichigo then tossed Kon to the wall. ”Damnit Kon what do you think you are doing?!”

Having realized that his throw caused Kon’s soul pill to have been knocked out of the stuffed doll, Ichigo simply ignored it and proceeded to his bathroom. ”I guess there’s no point in going back to sleep now.” He went into his bathroom and washed his face, brushed his teeth, etc. He then returned to his room and got dressed for the day. It was while he was getting dressed that he heard running coming from the hall, in his mind Ichigo already knew what was about to happen. ”Oh great, here he goes again.” Ichigo’s door slams open and his father, Isshin, comes running in and jumps at Ichigo to kick him. Ichigo simply takes a step back, causing his father to miss and go flying out through the window. He then headed downstairs after he put on his clothes and saw his little sister Yuzu putting breakfast on the table and Karin was sitting at the table and starting to eat her breakfast.

Ichigo sat down at the table and looked to see his sister tell him good morning. Replying with a good morning of his own, Ichigo began to eat his food. Isshin would then come bursting through the front door glaring at Ichigo for making him fall out the window. ”You know Ichigo your going to have to pay for that window.” Choking a bit on his bread as he heard that Ichigo gave his father a return glare as he shouted his response, ”Why the hell do I have to pay for it?! You’re the one who charged into my room and went through the window breaking it!” His father’s face changed from a glare to a stupefied one. His son had proven a valuable point and he couldn’t really think of a comeback. After Ichigo finishes his food he heads out the door to take his stroll around the city. The morning sun blazed with the same intensity it did every day. The occasional gusts of wind found itself traveling through the highly populated and busy Karakura Town.

On his way to Urahara's home, Ichigo thought that he'd felt a strange spiritual pressure. But once he stopped to focus on it, it had vanished. Within about a half hour's time, Ichigo would reach the Urahara shop. Walking inside Ichigo didn't see anyone, but felt some spiritual pressure in the back meeting room. The moment Ichigo opened the door he saw Urahara and two others, but before he could say anything he was suprised by a sudden eruption of spiritual pressure. It was quite powerful by the feel of it, "Urahara-san it seems you have some visitors."
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 pm

"if you wish I could take care of these weaklings" Even though he had less reiatsu than the arrancar, he was still acting as if they were weaker than imaginable. Of course to him, they were. He sighed as Ichigo spoke
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Neon glanced around at the two men (and one boy) that were in the room. She had managed to calm down but barely, Kisuke's calm nature soothing to her nerves and Kurochi's easy going attitude towards taking on whatever was outside helped too but Ichigo's random appearance had startled her. She blinked at the orange haired man, "Who are you, ginger?" Her bright blue eyes were friendly but frightened, laughing but quivering.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Kurochi burst out laughing. "this is Ichigo Kurosaki, the one who I told you knew the quincy." He smirked. "how about you deal with them Ichigo? they are weak enough after all."
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Ichigo's presence was odd Kisuke hadn't seen him for a while either, this made him worried. With this many people showing up unexpectedly and then another group appearing it just didn't bode well for Kisuke's resting time. The Shinigami thought he had fought his last battle three years ago, but now he was going to be forced to again.

"Yes, it does look like I have visitors" Kisuke said frowning as he threw a cup of boiling tea at Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Neon glanced over at Ichigo, excited again. She leapt up and hung onto his arm saying, "I must meet your quincy friend, Mr. Ginger! I must! Please, when this is over, may I meet him?" She looked almost like a puppy dog.... at least, you could imagine a wagging tan tail as she hung onto his arm.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Baby Member
Baby Member
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:22 pm

The moment Ichigo had entered Urahara’s room he was hit with a double helping of rude. One man sighed as he spoke, and then the only female in the room rudely asked him who he was. Before he could say anything to the girl, the man who sighed at him busted out laughing like some sort of maniac. The man then spoke to the girl telling her who Ichigo was and also saying that he was the one who knew the Quincy. What Ichigo didn’t like about that statement was that the man knew who he was, but yet Ichigo had no idea of the man’s identity.

And to make things worse the man had the nerve to tell Ichigo to go deal with the arrancar outside stating that they were weak enough for him. Ichigo then immediately snapped out of his state of annoyance only to enter a deeper one. Without a hint of hesitation Ichigo dodge a cup of tea that had been thrown at him by Urahara. ”Oi! What the hell kind of greeting is that Urahara-san?!” A few moments later Ichigo would then feel someone tugged onto his arm and when he looked it was the strange girl.

She started begging him to let her see Uryu and then called him Mr. Ginger. As Ichigo looked at her he for some reason saw a mental image of a dog holding onto his arm in place of the girl. Ichigo sighed and spoke to the girl, ”Listen my name isn’t Mr. Ginger. It’s like your friend over there said, my name is Kurosaki, Ichigo.” After stating that, Ichigo then looked at the man who had burst out laughing a while ago. ”And you, I don’t remember ever meeting you. So why do you know my name? And who are you?”
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:32 pm

"I am captain of the eleventh squad in soul society, I have been informed about you, and to say the least, Im slightly impressed" He smirked. Ichigo was young and strong, but foolish and stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Neon glanced over at Kurochi for one moment and then returned her attention back to Ichigo, "Oh... right, I'm sorry! Mr. Strawberry, can I please meet Mr. Quincy? Please? He could help me so much with my research! Xio and I could really use his help."
Her eyes narrowed as she felt the tension build outside. What was going on out there was not good. It would mean she would need to raise her reiatsu to the full level and that would not be good for anyone near her. "Please tell me that this won't turn into a fight... I don't want to do anything I'll regret."
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:17 am

"I figured you'd catch it" Kisuke said angrily as the glass shattered against the wall. "Now someone please take care of the things outside, I'll have trouble sleeping if someone doesn't" his light tone once again entering his tone as he walked out of the room.

Moments later Kisuke reappeared dressed. "Ah shoot let's all go I could use some exercise" the Ex-Shinigami said smiling as he twirled his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:07 pm

(skipping Ichigo due to past 24 hours)

"Kisuke, I want you to know something." Kurochi leaned forward and began whispering to Kisuke. "the soul society is going to come after us all... I want the orb, if not Soul society will get it and destroy us all.. the new CC is ruthless and despises traitors, real or not.. I know you would not be willing to part with it on normal terms, however things have changed... You should know I mean no harm, because I couldve killed you easily by now... but still, I require it to protect us all from this new menace.. He will convince everyone we left Soul Society by choice, even you who were driven away by Aizen... you must understand if he is still in power then all hope for peace is lost, he will dominate the worlds with an iron fist.. I alone know how to fully access its true power, but I do not have it.. I know you wish to protect everyone, but your allies in seireitei will soon turn on you.. please help me, otherwise I will have to take it by force.. even if I killed you, it would be much more merciful than what the new CC would do.." He whispered sadly, making sure it was not possible for Ichigo to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:38 pm

As Kurochi whispered to him, Kisuke's face remained blank he was a good actor, but his mind raced. Why would the new CC turn on them? It sounded like a threat to Urahara, but he wasn't sure of what to do. He figured he had enough friends in the Soul Society to stop this from happening, but Kurochi had never lied to him before.
"Well, time will tell Kurochi-kun. Once I see these things happen have no doubt I will take action, but not before then. I'm sorry, but give me time." he added the kun with a smile, and soon he raised his voice. "For now we need to take care of these arrancars."
Back to top Go down
Chika
Admin
Admin
Chika

Location : NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU F***KING STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:48 am

Neon put her hands her hips, forgetting about Ichigo and turning her attention to the two men as she became serious, "Are you two going to stand around telling secrets all day or are you going to come outside and help me? Or do I have to do it all by myself?"
Her blue eyes were friendly but her voice was harsh. She wasn't looking forward to going out and attacking her own race. And she hoped to hell that she wasn't going to be interrupting someone from the Espada. No one around the table had said anything about invading the World of the Living at all so she was praying that this was just a small advance party of rebelling arrancar.
Before they could answer her question, she hurried outside, pushing past Ichigo and not even apologizing if she'd hurt him or pushed him down. Her tiny, childlike frame was nearly invisible against the darkness outside. She stuck a hand into the kimono and pulled out a tiny green pill that she popped into her mouth. Her gigai fell over for half a minute before bouncing up and saluting with a hyper smile.
She glanced down with satisfaction at her clothing. The too short white shorts with the line of black down either sides, the turtle neck sleeveless shirt that went down to the bottom of her ribs with the line down the middle of the front. The thigh high boots that also had the black line down the sides were three inch heels. With her hands on her hips, she glanced around, her long hair hanging down her back again as she tried to find the culprits of the reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Kurochi shrugged and smiled. "It wont take that long, but you'll have enough time" At those words Kurochi followed Neon outside and took out his two pistols. "so where are the bastards.." He focused for a breif second, before realizing that the Arrancar were right above Urahara's shop, charging a cero ready to destroy it. As it was launched he jumped infront of it and block it, however his arms and legs were severely damaged. The damage lasted all of two seconds before everything was healed, all the scrathes and scars immediately vanished, replenished. "fools.." He spoke to the shocked Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:28 pm

"Your not the one we're after" hissed the Arrancar who had shot the cero. He was a fat balding arrancar, his mask fragment blocking out both his eyes. He wore black rags, as did the other two.
Strength:100
Speed:20
Endurance:100
Reiatsu:60

"Yeah, wheres that fake soul reaper boy" one whined his voice very high pitched, and shrill. He was the smallest of the three, and his mask fragment covered his neck.
Strength:20
Speed:120
Endurance:80
Reiatsu:80

The last one stood behind the other two, his mask fragment consumed the entire lower half of his face. He spoke nothing, and his long blue hair swayed in the wind.
Strength:40
Speed:75
Endurance:80
Reiatsu:150
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kisuke ran out of his his shop just in time to see Kurochi get hit, "Thank you kind sir" he chirped his face in a smile as he withdrew his sword from his cane. He held onto a cup of tea in his other hand, sipping on it as he listened to the Arrancar's words.

"I think they mean Ichigo" Urahara said looking back towards the shop.

Last edited by Kisuke Urahara on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Neon took note of Kisuke's words and turned her gaze to the top of the building. She leapt up to the roof and spat, "Well they can't have him!" She wasn't sure which one to take. It was difficult to choose, considering the other two were likely to have already chosen their targets. She looked down at Kisuke, holding his cup of tea, and raised an eyebrow before turning her gaze to Kurochi. Whatever wounds he'd gained from the cero were gone. She found it slightly amazing. "And who are you two taking then?"
Back to top Go down
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:25 pm

"I'll take the fat guy who looks like peter griffin" He smirked. He was hoping that he could at least be injured by the arrancar before he completely murdered him, After all, he was impossibly powerful compared to these weaklins.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:49 pm

"And I'll take the one with that nice blue hair" Kisuke said smiling as he threw his cup to the ground, shattering it. "I won't even have to release Benihime" the man said sighing as he looked up, locking eyes with the arrancar. The ex-shinigami leapt into the air bringing his blade to clash with the arrancar's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean fat? I'll make you pay!" the arrancar roared as he lumbered through the air towards Kurochi. He withdrew his zanpakuto, it was a giant cleaver and brought it down towards the Vizard's head.

The blue haired arrancar clashed his blade against Urahara's, withdrew it and then stabbed forward into thin air. Kisuke was already behind him, and his reiatsu knocked the arrancar farther away.

"That means I get the girl" the smallest arrancar shreiked rushing forward, and unleashing two small ceros at Neon, thier olive colors boiling as they shot forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretending to be Human   Pretending to be Human - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretending to be Human
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next