Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_vote_lcapHustle and Bustle (Open) I_voting_barHustle and Bustle (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_vote_lcapHustle and Bustle (Open) I_voting_barHustle and Bustle (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hustle and Bustle (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syren Yuya
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Syren Yuya

Hustle and Bustle (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hustle and Bustle (Open)   Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Syren was bored of Las Noches and decided to pay the world of the living a little visit. A none violent one that is. Tho violence would rather entertaining. As she got there surprising she didn't sense any shinigami's in the general area this brought a freakish smile on her face. "They will be here soon enough I just now it." She said to herself she knew she might get in trouble for coming to the world the living without the big cheeses permission. But who need him she didn't men are just slabs of meat she thought.

As she took a few steps into the world of the living she looked up at the sun and saw the light it gave off. The natural light in the world of the living was simply breath taking to her. She absolutely hated the fake artificial sun that was in Los Noches she preformed they just destroy it and return it back to its original self.

As she glided across the busy streets she saw how small those mere humans were and how easy it would be to crush them. She sighed in boredom she would never waste her strength on such weakling like them. As she glided across the sky she saw a rather tall building were she made her way to and sat up on top of it looking down on everyone.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and Bustle (Open)   Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:33 pm

A man appeared without even a sound as his reitsu filled the area around him as he stared out smiling as he yawned. He had been traveling the city, when his shadows were disturbed by a new one, and he decided to check it out. And now he came to find a woman. He looked her over once before snapping his fingers to let her know where he was.

He was dressed in a black long sleeve shirt with a silver vest over it. He wore a black scarf and sunglasses. He had short red hair, and his skin was tan. His back had a long two headed spear on it as he smiled calmly, his aura preventing anyone from wanting to fight here. He spoke with a cool tone in a slight irish accent*"[color:ae34=Hello there miss, might I ask what you are doing here today?]"
Back to top Go down
Syren Yuya
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Syren Yuya

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and Bustle (Open)   Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:45 pm

"Nothing much just enjoy the sun, do you have a issue with that" she glared at the man sensing the man's spiritual pressure what did he want with her. It wasn't as if she was doing anything wrong she was just enjoying a break from Las Noches. She stood up and looked at him. She noticed the spear on his back she wondered if he was planning on using it on her. If he was he would be at a slight disadvantage as her weapon was more close combat and a spear more or less not really a close combat weapon.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and Bustle (Open)   Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:56 pm

He nodded as he put his spear on the ground and he vanished and appeared next to the woman in the same instant as his aura was calming. Feign looked at the sky and smiled warmly as he smirked a bit*"Now that the ice is broken, the name is Feign Callister, you may have heard of me by chance?."* He smiled kindly as he looked at her with a smile of calm and kindness.
Back to top Go down
Syren Yuya
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Syren Yuya

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and Bustle (Open)   Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:02 pm

"No no I haven't I try not to remember guys names thank you, but since you introduced yourself I minus well introduce myself. My name is Syren Yuya." She noticed the man put the spear down she signed and went back to how she was sitting once before interrupted. Feign was rather odd she thought as she looked down at the people yet again. "What are you if I may ask I sense you are not human."
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and Bustle (Open)   Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:07 pm

He bowed politely as he stared down with her, his aura calming and soothing, his own voice soothing as the ocean on a bright day.*"I am ex-Tercera Feign Callister, Aspect of Death, Calm, I am the most skilled with range of any of the Espada, or at least I was, not sure about now, I am sure that by now I may have someone replaced my title for the best in that category.
Back to top Go down
Syren Yuya
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Syren Yuya

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and Bustle (Open)   Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:15 pm

"Ex-Tercera you say" she couldn't help but to giggle at this comment maybe he didn't notice her number she thought most guys would look at her chest. "Well sir you would be looking at your replacement" She gestured her had to her collarbone to show off her tattoo on her chest. "I am the new Tercera Espada. I wonder what happened why aren't you Tercera Espada anymore? Are you really weak and lost the spot?" Syren was trying to get under his skin. He wasn't gonna dare be self righteous and try to reclaim it. If he even tried she would attack him with no hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and Bustle (Open)   Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:23 pm

He laughed at her comment as he appeared at her other side smiling as he twirled wind on his fingers*"I lost the spot when I was trapped in a stasis field by a certain Espada that used to have the Aspect of Fate, we never did like each other. But no worries, I only lost a small amount of power, and I have my friends and my special trump card to keep me alive if I ever needed it anyway."* He had glanced at the tattoo and shrugged, his eyes on her the whole time he spoke, as was proper of a man to do.*"Not that it matters anymore, I take an easier life nowadays, living in harmony with both of the races I previously thought were my enemies.
Back to top Go down
Syren Yuya
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Syren Yuya

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and Bustle (Open)   Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:32 pm

He was quite a gentleman so kind she thought hmm maybe he was hiding something from her. Well she was bored of sitting she slowly rose up and adjust her top so nothing would fall out. She decided she might stretch for a second. She took her foot in one hand and stretched her foot up to her head making a perfect parallel line.

"Interesting in harmony you say"
relaxes her foot back to the ground. She inched her way to the edge on the building turning to face him while her back faced the edge. "Well why don't you show me around sir" at the bend of her knees she did a back flip of the roof landing gracefully on the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and Bustle (Open)   Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Feign smiled as he looked at her and nodded as he kept his eyes up. He prefered to make eye contact, as eyes told of people, even if his were behind glasses, he held and told only the truth. When she jumped off, he beat her there as he smiled when she landed, he standing in the shadow of the building as he yawned a bit.*"It seems I am the guide for many lately, firth another Espada, a Shinigami, and now an even stronger Espada, what next? A Captain?."* He laughed as he looked at her eyes calmly*"Shall we grab you some more appropriate attire for the city?
Back to top Go down
Syren Yuya
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Syren Yuya

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and Bustle (Open)   Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:08 pm

"Lucky you" she commented at the statement he made being a guide for people. "Which Espada did you guide around already?" Then came the comment about changing into appropriate attire for the city. "Why is there something wrong with the way I dress?" He was a fool for commenting on her outfit what gave him the motive to say such a thing. Well he might be right but she wasn't gonna give him the option of being right.

Yet the comment did seem to put a thought in her head he most have been looking at her if he didn't want her to walk around in her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and Bustle (Open)   Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 pm

He smiled at the first question*" I made friends with miss Xion, we had so much fun just goofing off. We went to a carnival then relaxed at some springs, hot springs are quite enjoyable. He then chuckled a bit when she asked if there was something wrong with how she dressed. He himself did not have a problem, but the Three on her collarbone was a give away that she was an Espada, and most Shini would attack her on site if they saw that. He decided not to bring that up though*"Your clothing does not exactly blend with your environments, all the skin you show is bound to draw at least some unwanted attention."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and Bustle (Open)   Hustle and Bustle (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hustle and Bustle (Open)
Page 1 of 1