Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_vote_lcapEspada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_voting_barEspada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_vote_lcapEspada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_voting_barEspada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaquri
Baby Member
Baby Member
Zaquri

Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th Empty
PostSubject: Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th   Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Rush had been traveling a few minutes through the seikomon gate he had created in seireitei, Accompanying him were 4 academy students who were told by Rush that they were allowed to accompany him to the human world and assist him with the hollow problem currently infesting the area his subordinates were assigned to patrol. The hollows they encountered were large Hollows and their abilities were too difficult for warriors of their caliber to deal with. Luckily Rush had planned on going for a run when he woke up this morning to the rays of sun that would put Rush in the no bullshit mood he's in currently. The academy students seemed hopeful and as if they were prepared to enjoy what was coming, unaware that Rush's intentions weren't only the "dealing" of hollows.

Immediately when they reached the checkpoint, rush stopped. His ragged brown kimono had been in the same condition it always was, and his White Haori with brown lining was also equipped as a piece of clothing. Rush had drawn both his blades and tilted his head which had occupied a Giant head gear that seemed similar to a teddy bear. Upon doing so he chuckled and then stabbed his blades into the ground. "I Imagine, Captain Kentaru did his part?" Rush said, already putting into motion his plot, putting the idea in the minds of the 3 females and one male who followed him that he wouldn't be the only person to blame in the events to come as they each felt a tingle in their Body. Rush walked towards them as they all fell to their knees moaning as if they had orgasmed. Needless to say, because of his despicable compulsive nature he did things with the students they would neither remember, nor want to remember if they had somehow bypassed the drugs he placed in them, he had since then sent them back to Seireitei.

After going back to his original plan, Rush had finally reached Karakura to see that below his feet, as he hovered high in the air, several Hollows were stampeding through the streets firing blasts of reiatsu that looked oddly like Ceros from their noses that seemed quite like the trunks of elephants. In fact, the Hollows did resemble Mammoths which made Rush that much more queasy, he didn't consider his strong spot strength and that seems to be the only thing at his disposal again creatures of this magnitude. So with a Shunpo he was able to travel 419 feet towards the ground, and land gracefully in front of the Hollows. He aimed his finger at them and from his finger shot a blue beam of lightning. It lit up the entire block seeing how Karakura was within the slumbers of night. After the Hollows were dealt with, a Gargana opened over head, it was clear because the clouds had not been occupied with clouds, only stars and the ever so brightly shining moon.
Back to top Go down

Espada Number 2 Versus Captain of the 10th
Page 1 of 1