Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Primera Espada  I_vote_lcapPrimera Espada  I_voting_barPrimera Espada  I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Primera Espada  I_vote_lcapPrimera Espada  I_voting_barPrimera Espada  I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Primera Espada

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaine Rospilar
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Blaine Rospilar

Primera Espada  Empty
PostSubject: Primera Espada    Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Personal Info

Name: Blaine Rospilar

Age: When one is a hollow, one does not remember to count years.

Visible age: 24

Aspect of Death: Vengance

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Blaine stands at about six feet, he has a black sash over his right eye, the left side of his face is covered by his mask fragment. He has long dark blue hair, and his face is never found in a smile. He wears the reverse robes of a shinigami in mockery, and wears a white beret.

Personality: Blaine is cold and heartless being Ulquiorra’s fraccion made him that way. He prefers not to socialize, and when he talks its short and to the point, often in a rhyme. Blaine is not one to wait long, and has no time for needless additions. However if one does get on his good side he makes sure that they remain safe, so much so that he had tried his hardest to stay during the first Winter War. That being said in a fight he becomes overjoyed, and will bounce around like a kid.

Marital Status: Single

Sexual preference: Bisexual

Number: The number one, it is found where his right eye should be.

Mask Fragment: Half of a skull(steel grey), and it covers the left side of his face.

Hollow Hole: Right where his heart should be.

Element control: Water in all forms

Zanpakuto Information:

Name: Azure Iron

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Resurrecion Information:

Release Phrase: “Drown them in your fury”

Looks:
Spoiler:

Techniques:
Immunity to poison- Blaine's mask filters air and cancels out any spirit particles that enter.

Snowfall- Blaine's reiatsu generates small snowflakes, the longer a fight drags on the more snow he has to manipulate. He can form ice chunks, ice walls and the like.

Dance, Dance- After cutting an opponent that part contracts, and releases worsening the wound and stopping regeneration.

Silent Sonido
Multi-Bala- When Blaine fires his bala he shoots out two instead of one.
Cero
Garganta
Grand Rey Cero- Blaine's grand rey cero is blue and black. It also explodes in a torrent of water.
Cero Oscuras- This cero is pure white, and explodes with a blinding flash of light.
Negacion master

Ocean Mist- Blaine has the ability to summon a mist around him that makes it far harder for his opponents to see him.

Pesquisa- it is enhanced, allowing him to make note of anyone who he has previously encountered and where they are(if they're on the same plain as him(WoL, HW, SS))

Regeneration- Blaine's is very fast, taking two posts after the damage is inflicted to heal the wound.

Reiatsu kill- An opponent a quarter or less under Blaine's power becomes disintegrated upon getting within arms reach.

History, RP Sample and RP Challenge.

History: It all started with a man named Ulquiorra, the fourth espada was in need of fraccion. That is where Blaine came in, the new arrancar was quite willing to follow Ulquiorra's orders. In fact Blaine fufilled his duties so well that he was the only fraccion Ulquiorra needed. Blaine was trained under Ulquiorra and learned how to slip past his moves keeping up with the Espada in his first form. This was when Aizen intervened and cast Blaine out of Hueco Mundo telling him that he was not to participate in the Winter War, and to instead come back and restore the place should his master Ulquiorra failed.
He was in the sands when it happened, he twisted his head to look back at Las Noches, noticing Ulquiorra releasing his segunda epta. It couldn't be, he thought as he watched the battle unfold. At the end all he gained was someone to kill, someone to hunt. Ichigo, the damned fake shinigami. Why did his master have to fall to some lucky little punk. Why couldn't it have been a good fighter, tried and tested. One who didn't have to rely on someone inside them only themselves.
The sands turned to snow where Blaine erected his monument to pay respect for his dead master. The arrancar let loose his cero into the night, ripping a whole in the dome of las Noches. It was time to go back, time to rebuild. He returned to nothing, nobody was there in the now ghost fortress. It was time to train more arrancars, and extract his revenge.

RP Sample: --

((I'll write more history for now I just want to know if the re modeled techs would be approved))

Last edited by Blaine Rospilar on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blaine Rospilar
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Blaine Rospilar

Primera Espada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primera Espada    Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Almost done
Back to top Go down
Blaine Rospilar
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Blaine Rospilar

Primera Espada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primera Espada    Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Done until Im not lazy and can write the rest of his history.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Primera Espada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primera Espada    Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:40 pm

One comment. When you say Dance, Dance up there it reminds me Demyx and his Dance, Water, Dance thing. xD Sorry.

But yeah. I guess if you say it's finished that means you want this approved, ya? So approved.
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-frost-2.heavenforum.org
Blaine Rospilar
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Blaine Rospilar

Primera Espada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primera Espada    Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Gracias, should have the back story finished tomorrow depending on how late I stay up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Primera Espada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primera Espada    Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Alrighty!
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-frost-2.heavenforum.org
Kurochi
Admin
Admin
Kurochi

Primera Espada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primera Espada    Primera Espada  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:06 pm

B-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Primera Espada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primera Espada    Primera Espada  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primera Espada
Page 1 of 1