Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Ex 4th espada (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Ex 4th espada (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Ex 4th espada (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Ex 4th espada (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Ex 4th espada (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Ex 4th espada (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Ex 4th espada (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Ex 4th espada (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Ex 4th espada (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Ex 4th espada (WIP) I_vote_lcapEx 4th espada (WIP) I_voting_barEx 4th espada (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Ex 4th espada (WIP) I_vote_lcapEx 4th espada (WIP) I_voting_barEx 4th espada (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ex 4th espada (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nadeshiko
Cell Member
Cell Member
Nadeshiko

Ex 4th espada (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Ex 4th espada (WIP)   Ex 4th espada (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:06 am

Personal Info

Name: Nadeshiko Maihime

Visible age: 17-18

Appearance:
normal appearance:

Aspect/alter ego appearance:

Nadeshiko is five feet and three inches total in height. Her hair is snow white streaked a little with black at the ends. Her bangs hang over her eyes, most of the time covering her left eye. Her eyes are a blend of gold and silver. Her skin is flawless and pale with a peachy tone to it.she has an hourglass shaped figure with soft curves and C cupped sized breasts. she has full light pink lips and her attire is much different than a normal arrancars uniform. She wears a Hooded white kimono with black flower designs on it. It has long sleeves and she almost always has her hood over her head. She has no hollow hole and what remains of her mask fragment is a Cherry blossom clip in her hair or carries a pure white spear with a white flag tied to it.

When her rage aspect is activated. her hair becomes black and a bit shorter , her eyes become crimson red as well as her skin pales and becomes a bit more creamy than peachy. her outfit becomes more of a revealing punk goth Lolita style. and in her hand materializes a scythe. Her features once gentle become a bit colder and slightly harsh. She also sometimes wears a black hooded cloak draped over her.

Personality: Nadeshiko's personality differs from the usual arrancar. Just as she appears she is confident and graceful. Yet not so much that she thinks too highly of herself. She is very soft spoken and gentle. As well as a somewhat of a pacifist. Preferring to stay out of fights. She has a passion for music and dance. Never hesitating to sing or dance along to a song when an opprotunity comes. Though she is mostly calm and quiet as well as very polite and ladylike. Unlike most arrancar she finds interest in the shinigami race and somewhat envies them because of their ability to purify the souls of hollows. She is also very hospitalic, preparing tea and cookies when a guest arrives and treats them well. Nadeshiko is also pure in mind and heart as well as very shy and somewhat naive due to her trusting nature. Nadeshiko values the life of others more than her own, never hesitating to sacrifice a portion of herself to save another life. She also takes interest and belief in the christain faith due to the fact she was once a maid for a church when she was alive though she doesn't inforce her beliefs on other people. Preferring to say a little and if they wish to recieve the message they can and if they don't they don't. She adores small things and sweets and also favors tea. She can also be a bit sarcastic as well as teasing though there's a limit to what she jokes about.She is also quite wise at some moments and very optimistic looking at the bright side of things rather than the negative side.

However she has a more darker side that is unleashed when she is either in a dangerous situation or when she gets very angry. when her aspect of rage and lust is activated her personality changes into a more, sarcastic,insulting person that is less talk and more action type. her temper is quick and she also has a more seductive side. she also tends to be a bit more violent and rough than her normal gentle nature. acting as a surprise to people who have met her.She tends to be slightly sadistic as well as masochistic enjoying pain rather than suffering in it. She likes to manipulate her opponents and play little games. Despite being the aspect of rage she isnt too tempered though she is highly dangerous and not hesitant to kill.She also tends to love games. and loves being challenged though she hates losing.She also doesnt seem to care much for the well beings of others. thinking only the strong will survive and if they get killed. thats that.

Marital Status: single

Sexual preference: Bisexual though prefers men)

Number: 4th

Mask Fragment: its a cherry blossom clip in her hair.

Hollow Hole: she has none

Zanpakuto Information:

Name: espejo de doble cara (double sided mirror)

Appearance: it takes an appearance of a white spear with a long white flag tied to it, when she is in her aspect/other personality state it becomes a scythe.

Resurrecion Information:

Release Phrase: Separate,espejo de doble cara transformation #1:payaso oscuro (Dark joker)

Looks: Nadeshiko while in her aspect releases her first stage of ressereccion. Her black hair becomes a bit longer and slightly wavy,falling down her shoulders. the scythe in her hands become a deck of cards. a black mask tied over her eyes,her attire consists of a black and green laced top that resembles a corset with long black sleeve like arm guards on each arm.she wears a black skirt with tights and below the knee black boots. on the top of her head is the ring masters top hat with a green ribbon tied around it. a joker's crest is formed on the center of her chest. each deck of cards has different symbols: heart ,diamond,spade, clover,king,queen,ace,jack and one single card that is the joker card.

Techniques:

Spade deck:

Diamond Deck:

Clover deck:

Heart deck:

Ace Deck:

[Spoiler=Jack deck]
Name:Jack Deck
Description: Jack cards allow her or other allies to upgrade in their natural capability.

History, RP Sample and RP Challenge.

History: (What is your characters history? How did the character become the person he/she is today? The higher rank, the longer history.)

RP Sample: (This is a test how you RP. Please RP as you usually do, don't just RP long here and short on the topics.)

RP Challenge: (If you have aimed for a high rank, you will get a challenge. Don't post anything here at first. The person that look through your application will give you a sentence like "You are in a cave, there is a bear outside. What will you do?" Kill the bear in a epic way or die fighting? If the applicator think that you did it well here, the rank is yours!)
Back to top Go down

Ex 4th espada (WIP)
Page 1 of 1