Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Tazz Okami (myself)
    Bakugan World Championship I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
    Bakugan World Championship I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
    Bakugan World Championship I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
    Bakugan World Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
    Bakugan World Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
    Bakugan World Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
    Bakugan World Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
    Bakugan World Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
    Bakugan World Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
    Neon (119)
    Bakugan World Championship I_vote_lcapBakugan World Championship I_voting_barBakugan World Championship I_vote_rcap 
    Kurochi (95)
    Bakugan World Championship I_vote_lcapBakugan World Championship I_voting_barBakugan World Championship I_vote_rcap 
    Chika (83)
    Xion (81)
    Feign Callister (80)
    Kisuke Urahara (59)
    Yoruichi (38)
    Shiko Rose Yu (33)
    Arakasi (33)
    Zane (24)
    Affiliates
    Playlist

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Bakugan World Championship

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    WC Gaara

Bakugan World Championship Empty
    PostSubject: Bakugan World Championship   Bakugan World Championship I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:22 pm

The New Generation of Bakugan has arrived! Are you ready?

Bakugan World Championship: The New Generation begins 10 years after the first season of the original Bakugan Battle Brawlers, and the new main protagonist is Calvin Kuro. The 'Bakugan World Championship' is a huge area that has been created by the powers of the Bakugans, and some of the Bakugan have evolved over the generations. There are now new Bakugan, Cards, and others that were created by the 'Bakugan World Championship;' however, one evil Brawler named "Skull," the Shinigami Brawler from the Death World, wanted to destroy the 'Bakugan World Championship' area and take all the Bakugan and human souls to rule the universe. Dragonus, the only non-evil Bakugan from the Death World, came over to the 'Bakugan World Championship' area to find a human partner (teamed up with Calvin) and stop Skull from destroying everything along with his friends. Now Calvin's mission is to defeat Skull and save the World Championship, and at the end of the story, Calvin will fight Skull in the Final Tournament in an Ultimate Showdown! Will Calvin be able to save the Bakugan World Championship, or will Skull be able to destroy it?

Choose your side! Calvin or Skull?

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Bakugan World Championship Wclogo

Read more:
    Back to top Go down