Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Tazz Okami (myself)
    A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
    A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
    A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
    A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
    A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
    A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
    A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
    A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
    A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
    Neon (119)
    A walk in the town I_vote_lcapA walk in the town I_voting_barA walk in the town I_vote_rcap 
    Kurochi (95)
    A walk in the town I_vote_lcapA walk in the town I_voting_barA walk in the town I_vote_rcap 
    Chika (83)
    Xion (81)
    Feign Callister (80)
    Kisuke Urahara (59)
    Yoruichi (38)
    Shiko Rose Yu (33)
    Arakasi (33)
    Zane (24)
    Affiliates
    Playlist

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

A walk in the town

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Arakasi
    Arakasi

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:33 am

Arakasi had left his hideout well mostly cause he had to buy equipment and such as usual he had his nose in a book as he walked through the streets. In his gigai he still had his long black hair and glasses but was dressed in a black suit if a normal human would say he looked like a lawyer a burst of reitsu a little bit from him caught his attention and he run over to see a hollow trying to devour a soul making sure no one did see him he fired a kidou that killed the hollow and preformed soul burial on the poor soul before continuing his interrupted walk but he couldent shrug of the feeling that he was being observed
    Back to top Go down
    Chika
    Admin
    Admin
    Chika

Location : NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU F***KING STALKER!!!

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:40 am

Chika sniffed the air, the reiatsu that came from the hollow was unimportant to her. What was really important was the man down below her, the one who'd destroyed the lame hollow and saved the soul that it had attempted to devour. She smiled widely, ice blue eyes slightly crazed as she slipped from the rooftops with no warning, the guards that seemed to think they were her shadow almost shat themselves when she fell from their grasp and onto the ground twenty feet below without a scratch on her.
    She glanced up, holding up a hand and giving a two fingered salute before running after the black haired man. Could he be a soul reaper in disguise? It was in her best interest to find out, what with her own gigai left on the rooftops... she was certain this man would look about as crazy as she was, if he ended up talking to her.
    Back to top Go down
    Arakasi
    Arakasi

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:52 am

hm no one noticed something and yet he could feel somthing run throuhg his barrier sphere in a high speed and the reitsu signature of the being was very familiar "shes a vizard just like you" his inner hollow told him, he turned around and observed the vizard who was a women hm could she be the famous vizard leader judging by her reitsu level she could but maybe she was able to control her reitsu levels like he was
    "if i where to talk to you here i would look very stupid so why dont we go somewhere more private"
    Back to top Go down
    Chika
    Admin
    Admin
    Chika

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:03 am

Chika skid to a stop ten feet from him as he spoke, eyes wide as saucers. Private? What? No! It's not a good idea, private means betrayal and betrayal means pain!
    Pull yourself together damn you! Pesadilla's voice blared in her head, This man will more than likely just sit back and speak, look at the way he walks you fool. Stop sitting in the past you stupid whore!
    Chika flinched and mentally shook herself. Damn bitch. She glanced back at the long haired man in his flashy suit. She stood up straighter, her crazy thoughts fighting for control over her rational ones. Her short white hair fell into her eyes but she didn't move them, she only spoke, "Private better not be somewhere that I can't escape from..." Her words only showed her paranoia even more.
    Back to top Go down
    Arakasi
    Arakasi

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:11 am

"Arakasi pointed at a rooftop up there we can talk no one will bother us up there. and u can take your bodyguards with you to"
    he pointed at the two men that discretly tried to stand a little further away from them "do we fight as usual i take over if you get to wounded to go on" arakasi replied and begun to walk towards the building he had pointed at when entering the valley he got out of his gigai and sealed it away before getting ontop of the roof
    "so i assume you have a specific reason to talk to me vizard"
    he looked at chika
    Back to top Go down
    Chika
    Admin
    Admin
    Chika

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:18 am

Chika's eyes followed his point towards the roof with her cold eyes and then her eyes flashed towards her 'shadows' angrily. When she left, it had meant for them NOT to follow her around. She popped her neck and followed him, running up the wall and landing gracefully on the edge, eyes slit like a cat's as they watched him.
    "My reasons are not so specific, considering my thoughts fly across my mind like birds in flight. No, I just wanted to confirm my suspicions of your race. You are soul reaper, no? Or just a fool of a human choosing to speak to a vizard... but then again, judging by your reiatsu, which smells so utterly delicious, even to vizards who can smell the reiatsu left on your gigai, you are a vizard yourself." A passing bird caught her attention and she leapt up and grabbed it from the air, biting into it with a tint of red in the blue of her eyes. "I do think this will be a nice treat for my little kitty at home... Shadows! Take it from me, one of you, and take it home to Kirime."
    Back to top Go down
    Arakasi
    Arakasi

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:30 am

"yes i am a shinigami and yes i am a vizard probally one of the most powerful of the now existing vizards"
    he looked at her smiling
    "and you are the vizard leader in this town am i correct, i may have left soul society but i do still got contacts."
    "hm so you have problems focusing does it have something to do with your inner hollow"
    Back to top Go down
    Chika
    Admin
    Admin
    Chika

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:39 am

"That would be correct, I am the leader of my Vizards, banned by the Soul Society from our homes forever." Chika spat, tightening her fist and slamming it against the ground, leaving a small crater where it hit. She glanced at the small scrapes on her knuckles and snorted, licking the blood from them, "She has something to do with it, yes. She and that bastard Aizen are what got we nearly killed on my way out of the SS. My own division betrayed me and attacked me from all sides. I can't tell you how many of them I killed... how many of them I crushed in my own ha-" Her voice cracked and she whimpered, her hands coming up to her ears as if she heard something she didn't like, blocking the sounds that tried to penetrate the barrier her hands made.
    She didn't move her hands until the only remaining shadow touched her shoulder gently, a sympathetic look on his young face. She glanced up at him and then back at the other vizard. "Forgive me... the memories are too fresh in my mind... I don't believe I've introduced myself, I am Chika Hitsugaya, older sister to the Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya of Squad Ten. And you are?"
    Back to top Go down
    Arakasi
    Arakasi

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 am

"her hollow will devour her soon if she does not gain control over it" his hollow spoke again and arakasi sighed cuz it was probally right
    "my name is Fujisen Arakasi Former captain and kidou master of the fifth division nice to meet you"
    he looked at the other vizard that accompanied her Arakasi could see something in the man was it greed hope that the leader would die or get mad so he could take over he sighed and looked at chika again
    "and now when you know i am a vizard what are your next move"
    Back to top Go down
    Chika
    Admin
    Admin
    Chika

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:57 am

Chika shrugged, "I hadn't been planning on doing anything. But I suppose, as you were expecting something, I may as well come up with something to offer you." She stretched, closing her eyes and yawning loudly, "You're a rogue I expect... so I'm going to make you an offer that doesn't come up that often since no one seems to be a vizard... How would you feel about joining us, the crazy, psycho as hell group of unwanted children of death that protect this city? We wouldn't really bother you any, just a few helpful trainings with newbies that show up once in a while. And some help with the hollow extermination and usual soul reaper duties that most of us still perform now and again, simple stuff like sending off the souls that wander around freely in this seemingly tranquil place..." She shivered as a cold breeze passed by and her arms wrapped themselves around her, hugging herself tightly. She smiled as she stroked the goose bumps on her skin, fascinated by such a silly reaction to the wind. "I am the former lieutenant of division twelve... a high rank even then. I wouldn't have wanted it to tell you the truth, had it not been for the fact that I hated being treated like a dog by the late lt. Haha... I beat him to the ground. Two hundred years later, I became a vizard and you would think that as a crazy scientist, I would've enjoyed the pleasure of needles sticking into my skin. But no, I didn't. Kisuke Urahara became my captain and he helped me escape... I owe him my life and I don't even know how to repay him." She blinked, just then realizing she'd been speaking, "Oh... sorry about that."
    Back to top Go down
    Arakasi
    Arakasi

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:20 am

"becoming a part of your group and exactly what is your groups goal Chika im sure you dont gather all thoose vizards around you, take him for example" he pointed at the guard she had with her "i can see the hate in his eyes for you for the shinigamis for the society that cast him out he just waits for a chance for him to get back at them, like you dying or going crazy and become taken over by your inner hollow for example, am i right"
    he looked at the man who had turn red and clenched his fists at Arakasis word and arakasi was prepared incase the man would attack, he dident say much when chika told him bout her life
    "its ok"
    Back to top Go down
    Chika
    Admin
    Admin
    Chika

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 am

Chika turned to her companion, eyes full of the tears she knew nothing of. "Is that true? After all this time, I've treated you as a friend and told you secrets no one else could've known and yet you still lie to me behind my back and misuse my trust... how could you?"
    "What? You mean you couldn't tell? And here I was thinking that you were some brilliant mastermind with an attention span problem and missing brain cells but your just an idiot... yet another reason HE's right. Half the vizard society's behind me on this." His red face was the least he could've done to hurt her, his hand grabbed his zanpakuto and slashed at her, grinning when he thought he'd had her.
    "Do you really think... that I'd be so stupid... as to let my guard down around a traitor like you!" Her voice was coated with that of Pesidilla's a hiss in shadowing her usually bored alto tone. She looked up at him fiercely, his blade cracking against her's. Her gaze flicked back at Arakasi, "As for the goal of my group... I don't suppose we really have one anymore, seeing as half of our mini society seems to deem this traitor a better suited leader than I, when he can't even lay a hit on my skin. The goals were something like... oh what was it now... keep our race and the arrancar from going into war with the SS again. Keep the peace in Karakura, protect the humans, be silent guardians to the dead." A tear slipped down her cheek as she smiled sadly, "You would think that everyone would love to remain protectors of the dead, someday destined to return to our mighty kin in the SS but apparently... not so much."
    The traitorous vizard roared and attempted to slice her again, a surprised look on his face as her blade cut him through the chest. Blood splattered onto Chika's face and she let out a strangled cry, "Why do you insist on attacking someone that would never have raised a hand to you?! That would have loved you no matter what? Am I not good enough for the oh so powerful Grelle, whose idiocy has him bleeding in front of his leader?! Is your life so worthless that you would throw it away this way? You foolish brat... how could you..." She shook as she spoke, sobbing between some words.
    Back to top Go down
    Arakasi
    Arakasi

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:27 am

Arakasi had stood silent under their whole conversation looked at the vizard
    "chika u might wanna stand back hes undergoing another stage of hollowfication as he is dying his inner hollow takes over him. And you should not have to fight your underlings it appears he was not alone. I guess its time for me to prove some of my capabilities to you"
    he took of his glasses and his mask appeard on his face
    "you can come out you have all been discovered excellent work on hiding your reitsu but you forgot to hide your body heat"
    as he spoke he quickly drew something in the air making it fly towards the vizards who had hidden imobalizing them he then turned to the vizard that chika had slashed
    "dont kill him we need him to tell us the name of the ones that are a part of this plot atleast it seems like some are still loyal to you"
    he threw something at the dying vizard and the hollowfication stopped and the wound healed but he wouldent be able to move or use any reitsu
    "im sorry you had to hear this"
    Back to top Go down
    Chika
    Admin
    Admin
    Chika

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Chika didn't say a word as he spoke, her anger hot, fresh flames ready for destruction. She did as he said, stepping back and sheathing her sword, dripping with crimson blood that set Pesadilla into a purring, ecstatic mood. She watched him heal the traitor and pricked her ears like a cat's, listening to the intakes of breath around her as many of hiding vizards gave away their positions to her ears and the way he could sense heat had already found all of them, so the two weren't in any danger, especially after he froze them. And then, in turn, he froze Grelle who had dared raise a blade to her. She could feel her mask form over half her face, her hollow eye staring madly and her blue eye cold as ice as it narrowed. She looked half cat with the cat like mask enveloping half her face, her teeth jagged and sharp as she listened closer to her surroundings and as Arakasi did what he had to to Grelle.
    It felt foreign when she spoke, like it wasn't really her, "I don't care that I heard it. I've gotten the truth and now that I have it, I feel much better." Lies. Her mind told her that, but her mouth and voice seemed to have a mind of their own as they lied.
    Back to top Go down
    Arakasi
    Arakasi

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:24 pm

"chika control your self dont let ur inner hollow take over. i do not wish to fight you" he made a gesture with his hand "some of the people here might just be missguided" his voice was very calm as he spoke and he looked at her his mask still covering his face
    Back to top Go down
    Chika
    Admin
    Admin
    Chika

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:46 am

"I am not going to lose control," Chika hissed, eyes flickering to Arakasi. "I don't lose control when I'm angry, I think clearly. You won't need to fight me." The part of her face uncovered by the mask did look calmer, though angry as she said she was.
    Back to top Go down
    Arakasi
    Arakasi

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:20 am

"when u are angry the chances increase that your inner hollow takes you over"
    while he talked he drew something in the air making the captured vizards dissipear
    "the vizards are currently sleeping in a pocket dimension until you decide what you gonna do with them."
    Back to top Go down
    Chika
    Admin
    Admin
    Chika

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:42 pm

"Hmph," Chika snorted. She paused, cocking her head at him, "it isn't my decision what to do with them. I leave the fates of traitors to the other vizards. Whatever they want to do with them is all up to them..."
    Back to top Go down
    Arakasi
    Arakasi

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:52 pm

"it might be that dont care attitude that makes the vizards wonder if u are fit to be their leader you know, A leader should be able to always make the right decision"
    arakasi let his mask dissipear and put his glasses back on "its about time to head back to the vizard headquarter dont you think"
    Back to top Go down
    Chika
    Admin
    Admin
    Chika

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:15 pm

"It's not that I don't care, Arakasi... It's that I don't want them to feel left out of these decisions. It's a community and as a community, the people in it should be able to help make decisions like this. The people that I serve, seeing as I don't see them serving me, make the decisions. If they wanted me to be an ultimate ruler that beats the hell out of them for making a comment on their opinions, I'd be that. But I don't think they want that. I don't want that." Chika's mask dissolved and the coating of anger on her face disappeared, returning to that bored look. Deep in her eyes, though there was a slight return of the craze in them, was sadness and unhappiness. "I want their opinions and thoughts on matters like wars and things such as this."
    She cocked her head, emotion leaving her eyes, "Yeah... I suppose we should head back to base."
    Back to top Go down
    Arakasi
    Arakasi

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:21 pm

"lets gather them then and let them decide what to do with the traitors. Lead the way" he stood still waiting for chika to lead the way back to the vizard hideout
    Back to top Go down
    Chika
    Admin
    Admin
    Chika

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Chika nodded, letting out a loud, high pitched whistle like a bird. It was a signal to any vizard in the area that hadn't been one of the ones captured. In about three seconds, more whistles like it, ranging in different notes, began to echo her's as she led the way to the Vizard Mansion.
    Back to top Go down
    Arakasi
    Arakasi

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:50 am

Arakasi had feelt precensses but since he dident use his eye to try locate them he dident know exactly where they where or where friendly when it was shown that it was friends to Chika he relaxed for a bit but was still on guard they could still be hostile to him
    Back to top Go down
    Chika
    Admin
    Admin
    Chika

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Chika's usual bored, crazy look pretty much disappeared as a bright smile widened on her young face. She leapt through in open window in the second floor of the Vizard Mansion and glomped a cute little kitten who meowed happily, clawing her face lovingly. "This is my kitty, isn't she cute? SHe's my best friend. Did you like the little birdie, hm? THe one mommy caught?" She nuzzled the kitty before looking back at Arakasi, "Sorry, forgot you were there." SHe paused and glanced at the vizards smiling at her, "ANd you too!"
    "Leader, you're so childish sometimes," A younger vizard laughed, her childlike body bounding towards her young leader. "How was your trip?"
    "I met a person, Alia," Chika purred. Being around the young girl and the cat seemed to have a different affect on Chika then being around others.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

A walk in the town Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A walk in the town   A walk in the town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk in the town
    Page 1 of 1