Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Tenth division Walk. I_vote_lcapTenth division Walk. I_voting_barTenth division Walk. I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Tenth division Walk. I_vote_lcapTenth division Walk. I_voting_barTenth division Walk. I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tenth division Walk.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaquri
Baby Member
Baby Member
Zaquri

Tenth division Walk. Empty
PostSubject: Tenth division Walk.   Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:02 am

Rush had been sleeping for several minutes, the fact that his head was exposed to the blinding rays of sun that beamed through the space that would be called a window if not for it's poor shape so is instead called a hole in the wall. As his skin started becoming irritated he awoke in a bad mood which became worse when his eyes were caught in the blindling sunlight. He shut them quickly and then lifted up from the floor, the same straw floor he fell asleep on. He had become accustomed with sleeping on the floor, it was a luxury to him simply because it was quick and simple and it didn't give him much room for sleep because of how uncomfortable it was. He usually trained right after to get his body back into place.

Rush lifted himself up slowly and put on his Haori with a brown inside lining. On the back of the Haori was a Katakana which read "10". Rush then walked over to the shrine near the door to his office where a very large object, which looked oddly like an oversized head of a teddy bear. He grabbed it and placed it on his head, it wasn't as comfortable as it looked seeing how the inside was metal platings and wires. He was able to look through the eye's and see a world unlike the one he saw through the eyes that had awoken to the sunlight. He saw everything in black and white, and everything seemd as if it was zoomed in on because the balls that were the heads eyes were made of a material similar to glass.

Rush walked out of his house and then down the narrow boardwalk that led to the neighboring office, when he reached the door he slid the traditional japanese door open and then walked through. When he got in he saw the female soul reaper on the ground sleeping. Rush tilted his head and observed her for several minutes, he had not been satisfied with his last encounter with her; she made quite a bit of ruckus. Rush had walked over to her body until finally he stood over it. He looked down and then reached down, he placed his hand inside the covers and the female started to moan. After a few seconds Rush removed the sheets to reveal that he had been reaching for his Zanpakutou's, an item he left here after getting drunk. He grabbed them and placed them between his side and his sash and then left the office.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu
Baby Member
Baby Member
Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: Tenth division Walk.   Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:14 am

Shiko was on his usually stroll one everyone knew he took everyday. Tho surprising he had always had his paperwork done as he was walking threw the ten division a area he wasn't accustomed to quite well. Today as always he didn't wear the traditional captions robes and was wearing another kimono. This one of a powdered pink color with very lightly painted on white clouds. He people didn't know who he was they might have mistaken him for a girl as his long hair flowed down past his shoulders to his chest. He didn't know why but he refused to cut his hair it just seemed like a comfort blanket for him and he refused to part with it.

Today he had remembered to have his sword on him he was rather doubt founded at times as he seems to leave it in his office every now and then.

As he walked down the corridors of Squad 10 he wasn't paying much attention as he was starting to space out. He bumped into a man forcing Shiko to the ground. He looked up and saw what seemed to be a bear wearing a shinigamis captains outfit. "Umm I am truthfully sorry" he stammered not get up he was in shock of the appearance of the thing he didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri
Baby Member
Baby Member
Zaquri

PostSubject: Re: Tenth division Walk.   Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:32 am

Rush Tilted is head as collided with the Captian, he hardly moved as the captain was caught off guard and fell backwards on her rear. Rush took one look at the Captain and thought it was a female. He then extended his hand and breathed heavily, the sound of him breathing was almost as loud as the words the words that followed; "It isn't your fault Ms." Rush said with a evil grin behind his mask, he enjoyed a female who seemed ungraceful. Rushs' intentions had turned from good to worse in a matter of seconds when he noticed the Captain had her Zanpakutou on her. He had also noticed that her chest was. . . Flat and that her scent was not of a female but of a man, Feeling slightly embarrassed at both the thought of raping a man and calling this man a Ms, when the man seemed to have been a Captain; something Rush figured out when he had crashed into him. He was able to get in tune with the Captains reiryoku and feel that it was quite massive, almost like his own.

Quickly Rush started analyzing the Captain. He immediately deemed him unfit for Captaincy and withdrew his hand for help up. "You, allowed a man of my physique to knock you over? And then you apologize like that?" Rush said a bit astounded. He backed away from the Captain and then started scratching his head "I don't believe you're a Captain, What is your name" Rush said placing his wrist on his Zanpakutou handle resting his arm.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu
Baby Member
Baby Member
Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: Tenth division Walk.   Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:41 am

Ms........ the words echoed into Shiko's head did he really look that much like a girl yet he didn't care by the sounded of the breathing the man was making he could easily tell that the bare head was hollow. He face didn't show any reactions to when the other captain pulled his hand away.

Shiko gracefully got back up and bowed lightly to the masked man. With a graceful smile Shiko answered "My name is Shiko Rose Yu" with that statement Shiko spiked his spiritual pressure up "My I ask your name Masked Stranger" he voice and face stayed calm and relaxing. This man was trying to give off a threatening like appearance but Shiko didn't care about such things he just remained calm at all points of time. With his left hand Shiko brushed some of the hair that came in front of his face to the side.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri
Baby Member
Baby Member
Zaquri

PostSubject: Re: Tenth division Walk.   Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:00 am

Rush had immediately felt the spike in the males Captains spirit pressure. His attempt in intimidating the Captain with questioning and leaning his right arm on his Zanpakutou hilt had remained an attempt and the Captain seemed to have become rather aware of this which would be the reason behind the increase in his spiritual pressure. Without his haori the Captain wasn't exactly making his position as a Captain obvious. But Rush guessed that it didn't matter to him since he was above such things as the questioning of his position. Well he had no reason to think that now that Rush had bumped into him with suspicion and now he seemed calm and collective as he got up responding not only with his words but with his spirit pressure.

"Hey, You seem a bit upset with your body language and all" Rush said walking towards the Captain. Rush had placed his arms at his side and allowed them to hang while walking. He started shaking his head oddly once he stood 4 feet away from the Captain. "That name is unfamiliar to me. Where is your Haori, 'Captain'? A Captain always wears his or her Haori when roaming outside of their division, no?" Rush said reverting his dull facial expression into a wicked evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu
Baby Member
Baby Member
Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: Tenth division Walk.   Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:10 am

Shiko couldn't help but giggle at the odd man. Shiko kindly lowered his spiritual pressure "Haori???" he laughed at such a ugly word "you would never see me in such a ugly I prefer my Kimono's thank you" he had never got in any trouble not wearing his shinigami attire never had he and he didn't really care it he did.

As the man moved closer to him. "Please do you mind keeping your distance please I rather not be so close to a man I don't know as well" with a cold comment he remained his calm and sweet face. This man was rather close and Shiko didn't like it so with a quick flash step he appeared 7 feet behind the masked man with both their backs facing each other. The man maybe strong put he couldn't possible bet Shiko's speed and defense.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri
Baby Member
Baby Member
Zaquri

PostSubject: Re: Tenth division Walk.   Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Rush was caught off guard when the man used a shunpo to move past Rush's left side. Rush saw every move the Captain made and had his eye follow the Captain until he was behind him. Rush had been impressed only with the outrageousness of the Captains confidence. Who does he think he is? Turning his back on me Rush said putting his hand on his head and holding it up as he tilted it to his right, the crisp wind blew his Haori and his ragged kimono. Rush turned to face the back of the Captain as he started walking towards him once again, not caring if he crossed any boundaries in doing so. Once he got within 4 feet again he placed his hand on his Katana; "And what division do you belong to, Deer Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu
Baby Member
Baby Member
Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: Tenth division Walk.   Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Shiko sensed the man walking towards him. Each step the man took towards him he sensed the aura of the man more. When the man asked what division he was in he calmly stated "I am the Captain of Squad 4" he slowly place his hand on his kantana as he had a feeling that the other captain had his hand on his blade and since Shiko had his back towards the man if he didn't have his hand on the blade he would be a fool.

He slowly turned towards the man with a sweet and sincere smile and said "tho I am Captain of Squad 4 I am far from weak" Shiko shot his spiritual pressure yet up again he wondered if this might intimidate the other Captain as tho he was a Captain he refused to fight he thought it was slightly pointless.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri
Baby Member
Baby Member
Zaquri

PostSubject: Re: Tenth division Walk.   Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Rush had been caught offguard once again when the Captain turned smiling. Had he, who claimed to be with division 4, read the situation wrong? Did he not see where this was leading? Or was he waiting for a valid purpose behind doing something to sliver out of it? Rush hadn't obtained much insight on the Captain behind his smile, the most complex mask a man could wear. Rush drew his blade and swung it at the Captain, he swung the blade not to harm the Captain, but to make the tip of the blade pass by his eye so that he could see just how accurate Rushs' aim was if not clumsy.

"I doubt your position. Show me " Rush said drawing his second blade but not repeating the actions he took with the first.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu
Baby Member
Baby Member
Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: Tenth division Walk.   Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:42 pm

The blade swung towards Shiko the rush of air was sent towards him, blowing his kimono slightly open. He turned towards the man. "That was rather rude don't you think." Shiko slowly drew his blade as he pulled it out the shine of his sword showed of the blade had barely ever been used in combat. "You still haven't given me your name yet mister" Shiko looked as the second blade was being draw he quickly slapped the masked man's sword out of his hand with Shiko's sword. The sword hit the ground "please lets just us one sword" with a deep sigh he muttered under his breath "do we really have to do this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenth division Walk.   Tenth division Walk. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenth division Walk.
Page 1 of 1