Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_vote_lcapMessing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_voting_barMessing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_vote_lcapMessing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_voting_barMessing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  Empty
PostSubject: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:16 am

It was around late in the evening. Yoruichi was walking around in cat form bored out of her mind. Her golden yellow eyes reflected what she felt. She jumped on to some dumpsters and over a fence. Landing on all four paws. She chuckled to herself. Though it came out sounding like a man's tone rather than a woman's. The feline was now outside of the urahara shop. The best place to go to cure bordom. Especially since it was the residence of her childhood friend and partner Kisuke Urahara.

She jumped on top of a few crates and slipped in through the open window. She silently crept past a snoring Tessai's bedroom. And the bedrooms of the children ururu and Jinta. After she got past their rooms she silently sprinted towards the end of the hallway and took a turn where the bedroom was closed. Damn.. she hissed mentally while turning around and slipping into the restroom. Jumping on top of the toilet filter and to the window that was fortuneatly open just enough for her sle der cat body to slip through.

She walked along the edge of the house until the bedroom window of the ex captain could be seen. She slipped down to the window and gently gave it a gentle nudge. Opening it enough so that she could slip through. Seeing Kisuke already in bed. Silently snoring with the brim of his hat covering his eyes. Yoruichi snuck in and crept up the bed and sat down on his chest. Giving a soft "meow" while lightly pawing at his face.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:23 pm

The pawing had woken Kisuke up and he jumped up throwing poor Yoruichi from his chest and onto the floor. Urahara quickly shifted his eyes around the room looking around for the cause of his disruption of slumber. Seeing nothing the man soon huddled back under the blankets. He noticed his hat on the floor, and went to pick it up noticing Yoruichi "Hello kitty kitty!"
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Yoruichi yelped as shewas thrown off his chest. She twisted her cat like frame so she would land solidly on her four paws. She hissed slightly as he finally noticed her after getting his hat back."had I not landed back on my feet I would have ended up sprawling across the floor and awakened the others" she muttered. Her voice still sounding like a man's due to her transformation. She jumped back on the bed. And sat down. Her tail swishing back and forth.So what's going on Kisuke? It's been quite boring lately she said while yawning and curling up. Her eyes closing slightly though she was still listening for his response.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:39 pm

"Oh you know the same old thing, things are boring yes but peaceful" Kisuke said with a wide grin on his face, his eyes closed as if he was trying to hold onto the dream he was having before Yoruichi woke him.

"Why do you want to do something?" he asked eyes still closed but his head facing the cat.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Yoruichi's left ear twitched slightly.and she stared blankly at the store keeper.Yes kisuke I came here to steal all your money and virginity the black furred feline said in a sarcastic tone while rolling her eyes,"no I don't want anything like I said before I was bored...i believe that I'm allowed to come here whenever I Want without needing anything Kisuke" she told him with a hint of a smirk in her tone of voice. She and tessai had helped him build the place after all so technically it was their home rather than just Urahara. However it was the former twelfth division captain's idea.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:59 pm

"Besides the fact I have neither, and the fact that I asked if you wanted to do something, not something itself. You rarely come here without some sort of motive" the last part Kisuke said as if it were a secret whispering in the cats ear. "I've got you a new scratching post" Urahara said smiling as he jumped out of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:10 am

"Besides the fact I have neither, and the fact that I asked if you wanted to do something, not something itself. You rarely come here without some sort of motive and I've got you a new scratching post" Yoruichi chuckled and rolled her eyes.Pass was what she said before her small feline body disappeared into a cloud of smoke. as the smoke cleared there was Yoruichi in her true form. laying on her stomach with her head propped up by her palms. a smirk graced her full lips and her long dark purple hair fell loose down her shoulders. Though instead of completely naked like she used to do back then. she had a black bra covering her supple E cupped sized breasts with matching panties.

It was something she now wore so she wouldnt freak out people as much. She chuckled softly while her long slender legs shifted slightly.the room was dark ao just enough moonlight shone through made her flawless chocolate brown skin seem to glow a light silver shine. She chuckled a bit."sides i dont feel like scratching furniture.." she stated. her voice returning back to its feminine state. only her bright golden cat like yellow eyes seemed to stay the same.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:16 am

Kisuke was expecting the transformation after all Yoruichi loved to tease people with it. However he still couldnt avoid fainting when he saw her body in the moonlight. This time his face hit the floor with a thud, and he popped right back up rubbing it while rocking back and forth.

"Why?" Kisuke said in a hurt tone as he rubbed his face, tears streaming down his cheeks. He then got up, and looked over at Yoruichi "At least now your decent enough to have clothes" he said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:21 am

yoruichi laughed as he fainted, hurting his face in the process."why? cause its fun to tease you" she answered simply while smirking a little. "At least now your decent enough to have clothes" Yoruichi scoffed and hooked a finger near the center of her bra."keep it up kisuke and i'll go back to wearing nothing" she stated while chuckling softly while laying out across the bed.Not that you'll do anything but lay there passed out with a nosebleed like everyone else~ she taunted jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:25 am

"You wouldn't" Kisuke said laughing regaining his normal composure. He threw his arm behind his head and began rubbing it while he chuckled. "Oh please, its been months since I've had a nosebleed. Sides thats not where the blood goes when a proper man sees a woman" Kisuke said winking at Yoruichi.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:33 am

Yoruichi raised an eyebrow.really now? She unclasped her bra and removed her panties and threw them in a corner"oh please, its been months since I've had a nosebleed. Sides thats not where the blood goes when a proper man sees a woman" Yoruichi laughed a little. "don't tell me that you're hard already" she countered jokingly. While crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:06 pm

"Well I wasn't then, not to say I am now, oh jeez." Kisuke had completely lost his composure and was looking back and forth his eyes quickly shifting. He recovered once she had crossed her arms, then his eyes shifted downwards and he lost it again. Kisuke slowly backed up to the bed and sat down breathing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Yoruichi smirked a bit. her eyes narrowing slightly in a rather teasing manner before pulling kisuke back a little before in a flash she was straddling his waist slightly her smirk slightly growing. she loved teasing people. knoing kisuke he was more fun to tease than ichigo. "cute kisuke, very cute~" she purred while chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:29 am

Kisuke smiled as Yoruichi got on top of him, "Well what do you expect me to say?" he asked rubbing the back of his head as he looked into her eyes. He wasn't quite sure what Yoruichi was getting at, but either way he hoped she didn't notice the bulge beginning to grow in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:38 am

Yoruichi laughs a little, though her laughter cut a bit short. She shifted a bit and felt a hard buldge shift up to where she was lightly sitting on. She couldn't help but smirk a bit before grinding a but against him. "seems you enjoy my teasing a bit too much" she mused while the tip of her tongue trailed up his neck.still a bottom bitch I see~ she added jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:42 am

"Oh I enjoy you wherever you are" Kisuke said smiling as his arms slid around Yoruichi and up her back. He twisted to meet her face and smiled before shifting his groin upward moving his shaft behind her ass.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:52 am

"wow you're not even naked and I can still feel you..progress kisuke much progress" she smirked before kissing the corner of his mouth before kissing him fully on the lips. Her ass still grinding against his hidden shaft. Her skin feeling the light cool touch that belonged to kisuke as his arms wrapped around her with his hands on her back.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:57 am

Kisuke kissed her back, while inserting his tongue into her lips. The tingling exciting him even more as he lifted Yoruichi off the bed, and shoved her against a wall. His arms blocked the force of course as his member stayed in place, still growing.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi
Admin
Admin
Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:24 am

Yoruichi parted her lips ever so slightly her tongue entangling with his before letting out a soft gasp as she was taken off the bed pushed up against the wall . She could feel his arousal against her thigh. She chuckled a little while tearing open the top part of his robe."not fair that i have to be the only one naked she murmured jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:52 pm

"I'm almost there" Kisuke retorted chuckling as he used on of his hands to pull down his pants, letting his swolen member free of it's clothy confines. His arm went back behind her as the head of his penis touched the lips of her vagina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)    Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messing around With Mr. Hat"n"Clogs (Kisuke)
Page 1 of 1