Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
So Obvious(Kisuke) I_vote_lcapSo Obvious(Kisuke) I_voting_barSo Obvious(Kisuke) I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
So Obvious(Kisuke) I_vote_lcapSo Obvious(Kisuke) I_voting_barSo Obvious(Kisuke) I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

So Obvious(Kisuke)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Feign sat in the park at night, his reitsu radiating strong from his body. It had such a calming effect that seemed to prevent anything bad or questionable from even entering the minds of those around him. He knew he would be obvious if someone wanted to find him, and he did not mind, he liked company, and his aura dulled the entire idea of trying to fight from their minds.

The night, he noted as he looked up, Was clear of clouds and the stars were out this night, along with the city lights far off from him. The moon was a waning crescent now. It reminded him of Hueco Mundo, his once beloved home.

Feign wore a black scarf and red button down shirt with baggy khaki slacks. He wore red sunglasses, and as he was in his spirit form for once, a very large two headed spear rested on his back, this was his sealed weapon. Not that he wanted to use it. He enjoyed just resting and living the life he had. He excepted what fate had given him. The idea of fate made him grin a moment. It was an Espada with the power of Fate that had sealed him up so long ago...
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Kisuke felt a new presence, it wasn't too far from his shop. Sighing, he placed his cup of tea on the table, and got up. He had better go check it out, and he had a feeling that this was gonna be another chore. So many different things were happening that Kisuke was feeling weary, and cautious.

So there it was how Urahara managed to get himself out of his shop, flash stepping towards the presence until he noticed where it was coming from. Suddenly his stress was gone, well not gone but just not relevant at the time.

"Well, now who is this?" Kisuke asked smiling, and pulling his hat down over his eyes. His hand was resting on his cane which he was leaning on underneath a tree.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Feign looked down from the stars at the man he had noticed appear, this man was at least his own speed, even if he was the fastest of any Espada with the Sonido. He studied the man, noting his hand on a cane, his weapon no doubt. The man was blonde, and wore a lot of green, a soothing color, he liked the outfit. Feign noted that he might try it at one point. He deduced right now the man was not a threat.

Feign smiled and bowed as he set his spear on the ground and stepped a few feet from it. Feign meant no harm, so he let it be known.*"The name is Feign Callister, I can guess you are a man of power if you can see me as I am right now, and I must say it is quite pleasant to meet you."* His voice was like an ocean, calm and cool, just flowing smoothly, but with a tint of an Irish accent.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Noticing the man step away from his weapon Kisuke relaxed, and sighed under his breath. A fight wasn't something he needed this night, although he was kind of looking forward to loosening his muscles. However that didn't matter to Kisuke right now. The man's voice was soothing, odd that someone of this strength was unknown to him.

Without skipping a beat Kisuke replied "Nice to meet you as well, my name is Kisuke Urahara". As he spoke he bowed, removing his hat with a flourish.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Feign bowed in respect, it appeared he was in the presence of a legend, Kisuke was well known to the Espada, he remembered stories of him. Feign figured he would tell of himself*"Well I know I have heard much of you, ex-squad 12 captain yes? I am the ex-Tercera, but my strength has been lowered to that of Quatra level due to a mishad with one of my fellow Espada. I figured since I knew your strength, I would not keep secrets. You would not know me, as I was sealed away for quite a while. It is very nice to finally meet a Legend such as yourself sir. "* He smiled kindly and calmly behind his glasses as the wind blew softly around him, and as the shadow of a cloud went around him, he vanished in half the blink of an eye as he appeared in the tree above Kisuke simply looking at the sky.*"I take it that it was my unusual reitsu that got your attention here?"
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:44 pm

An ex-Espada? Well that made sense since this one didn't seem to fit with the other Espada's temperament. It was no surprise that the man knew of him, he was practically their creator. It was good to know that Aizen had only betrayed him, and not his memory...well it wasn't but Kisuke enjoyed the respect.

As the Espada vanished, Kisuke almost drew his sword however the calming reitsu stopped him. "Why thank you for calling me a legend" Urahara said cheerfully as he laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "Yes, it is. So you've told me about yourself however you haven't told me why your here" the cheerful tone still in his voice as he propped his cane upon his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Feign dropped from the tree and stood close to Kisuke , his spear still several yards away as he grinned at him behind his scarf and glasses. Feign questioned this himself many times, and he finally came to a conclusion*"I came here because of peace, because I wanted to learn from everyone, I have even made a friend in the new Espada, and she shares my Sentiment, why do we hate Shinigami, after all...you guys are the good guys. I realized this in my confinement. My Aspect of Death has always been Calm, the power to calm all those around me, because I have accepted my fate, and always have, anything that happens was destined to happen I guess you could say. I am often seen as the weakest and the Strongest. I am The fastest, and a highly experienced ex-Espada, but I hate to fight and prefer to make friends, It all seemed odd when I worked for the Espada, I always wondered why we fought. But I have found, this human world, it is something worth fighting for.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:00 am

Kisuke sighed at the man's words. He had once been this way, but the years had weighed upon him. Not everyone was good, while it was true that the arrancar and shinigami shouldn't fight each other simply because of who they are bad people were still out there, and more were being born each day. As long as the world continued the way it was this would always be the case, and fighting would continue as it had since the beginning of time.

"It is good you have found something to fight for, and even better that it is for this world. However remember that all shinigami are not necessarily good. There have been many bad ones, and I fear that more are coming into power" Kisuke said staring at the ground, the cheer wasn't in his voice instead it sounded mournful.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:08 am

He smiled as he shrugged and whisted a moment an old song he had learned from watching kids playing video games, it gave him something to do. He knew what the man talked about, but he kept his own smile, his calm aura going about Kisuke to get him back in a better mood as he smiled, Feign was one to try to help his allies, but fight as little as possible, for his powers were wild and deadly.*"I've a Question, would you test my abilities with me, I have not had the chance to fight or even practice in a long time, I apologize if this is a rude thing to ask."*
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:16 am

Kisuke perked up when he heard the challenge, "Oh no apology needed I'm a good tester, some say" a sly grin grew on his face as he twirled his cane upward, and released Benehime from it's cane sheath. Urahara fell into a defensive stance, and motioned for the ex-espada to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:36 am

He smiled as he vanished and as he did the wind howled with anger as sonic booms came at Kisuke from all about him in the split second he vanished and appeared about ten yards away holding his spear calmly as he smiled. Even in his sealed state, he had a large number of abilities at his disposal, he would save his other two sets of powers for later.*"I will tell you know, my powers are Wind, Holy, Shadow and Poison, I wish you luck my good sir."* With that he smiled as into the night air he held his Staff and a blast of wind would come soaring at Kisuke if he could not dodge either his Sonic booms or the blast.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:48 am

As the ex-espada disapeared Kisuke felt the sonic waves press in at him, he simply smiled as he took the attack, and unleashed his reiatsu. 'Now then his bite may become a bit sharper, but his speed will be like nothing' Kisuke thought smiling as he jumped into the sky avoiding the second attack. He flash stepped behind Feign slashing once before flash stepping again to about fifty meters away.

"Hado number fifty four Haien" the ex-Shinigami said releasing a ball of purple light which sped towards his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:01 am

Feign disappeared as he made a cloud go over head using his wind powers and he vanished to the tree in its shadows as he at the same time released a toxic mist as he smiled. His mist could paralyze an enemy in a short amount of time, he hoped that his opponent would be fast enough to notice his smog. Then again, Feign's Speed was nothing to sniff at. He avoided the Hadou by blasting it with a strong burst of his winds and he smiled calmly as he stayed focused*"You may have energy, but can your bite match my Agility?"
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:08 am

((Since you ignored my first attack I'll assume it hit))

"I'd say so, look at the slash upon your back" Kisuke said smiling as he kept his distance. He had already drawn first blood, maybe he was taking things a bit too fast. Urahara began reciting "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo sixty one Rikujokoro" he pointed towards Feign, this fight was exciting Kisuke as was obvious from his face.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:18 am

Feign smiled as light and shadow sprang forth and began to assault Kisuke violently for striking its master as he was reciting the incantation. This was what happened when he was attacked, light and Shadow would always come to save him. He them smirked at the cut on his back, when he goes to Ress, that would be no problem.*"God protects even his fallen angels."* He smiled as a large ball of wind and poison formed in front of him as the barely visible fog was almost at Kisuke while the Holy and Shadow energy attacked Kisuke. He loved that he could stand back most of the time.

Edit:Note the scream was level seventy kidou power wind control extended in power, not Cry for Paradise

Last edited by Feign Callister on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:30 am

He clamped down in pain ignoring the smaller threats of well he couldn't really tell what they were. He pointed his finger releasing the bakudo as he got struck by the ball, shoving him away from the assailants.

"Dirty trick bringing more people to a fight" Kisuke said as the poison began taking control of his body, "Hado number eighty eight Hiryugekizokushintenraiho" He said as he became paralyzed the beam racing towards Feign consuming everything in it's path.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:42 am

He laughed a moment as he inhailed deep and a scream was released from his scream, the energy coming from it strong enough to have dissipated the first spell. He watched and listened to Kisuke and he grinned. Shadow and Holy where parts of him that attacked if he was attacked, not people, but he was amused. When the second spell was launched, he vanished from the shadow of the tree and appeared thirty yards left of Kisuke as a holy and a shadow orb floated next to him waiting for order that he was not going to give*"Are you alright Kisuke, you appear to have been taken by surprise by one of my favorite abilities, thankfully it cannot kill you." *He smiled politely as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:53 am

"Hmm what was that?" Kisuke asked smiling as he popped out of his gigai. The body slumped to the ground, and deflated. "Awaken" he said with a smile suddenly flash stepping above the man, and slashing at him creating a giant net that fell towards him.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:58 am

The orbs of shadow and Holy went wild as Kisuke moved and began assaulting him with power bursts as Feign used his special sonido and suddenly there where ten of him all firing large wind blasts laced with some of the leftover poisons that where in the air. Feign almost laughed when he saw the gigai deflate and he grinned happily. This man was fun, and he enjoyed a fun fight, he may even have to show this man his ressurection.*"You are very good Kisuke, it is an honor to train with a genius."*
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:09 am

Kisuke easily dodged out of the attacks, the man had not stepped up his game and as such this fight was over. His speed was too slow while Kisuke had his reiatsu flowing even in his regular form. Now with the step up, it was hopeless and Kisuke smiled as he unleashed the 63rd bakudo without even mentioning it. The chains began to wrap around all ten of the Feigns. Even if he slipped into his resurection form he wouldn't have enough power to escape. "The same to you, if it weren't for my reiatsu slowing you down you would have had me for sure" Kisuke said with a smile as he began to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:23 am

Feign smiled as his power began to fluxuate as he willed a shadow to go over the real him as more shadows formed in the sky. With the shadow, he vanished to the tree again as his ressurection bursted, but seemed to skip to an even more powerful form, one not normally seen by anyone. This was his best. Feign was now wearing a black armor and his Reitsu seemed to have exploded as his wings came from his back. This form was much stronger than an average Ressurection, and his reitsu became great and dense. His Scythe came to his hand and had formed a larger version, about ten feet long by itself now.*"You said I was too slow to step up, so I'll go all out,care to match me my good sir?"* He smiled as his now longer mass of red hair flowed in the wind as he remained calm
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:27 am

"No" Kisuke said simply, his Bankai could not be used in a fight like this. Hell he hadn't even used it against Aizen, then again Kisuke knew Ichigo would beat him without Kisuke having to go through the trouble of Bankai.

He got up, and turned his back to the fight, "If you wish to train more come and seek me again, but I will never use Bankai against you" Kisuke's tone was gravely serious. With that last word, he reverted back to his normal form and began walking away wistling and twirling his cane.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:33 am

In a rush, his armor vanished and Feign was back to himself again as he appeared next to Kisuke walking with him, his spear on his back, a flood of calming reitsu flooding the area and he nodded to Kisuke*"I suppose next time I will release earlier to fight you more evenly Kisuke Sir, but I would like to know something, would you mind if I worked under you, I have money, and I enjoy working, but I have no true home, I am a wanderer. I'm sorry if I offended you by asking you to release all out.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Kisuke Urahara

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:38 am

"No there was no offense" Kisuke said his usual cheery tone popping back into his voice. The question brought him off guard however and he raced to think of an answer, "What do you mean Feign? In my shop, as a fighter, or both?" In any case he could use more help with the others gone for who knew how long, and it wouldn't hurt to have some extra muscle on his side. Especially one who knew a segunda epta, Kisuke knew the form. There was no mistaking it from the reports he had filtched from the soul society.
Back to top Go down
Feign Callister
Toddler Member
Toddler Member

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:48 am

Feign smiled as he nodded to both. He enjoyed having things to do, especially when he had nothing to do*"Both sir, I would gladly work in your shop as payment for a living space, and to work as a fighter to earn my training from you, and next time I will remember to at least go into my ressurecion against you sir, that form is more suited for training anyway, my Second was more of an excitement thing, granted I could have escaped without using it simply by using the shadows I suppose."* He smiled kindly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Obvious(Kisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Obvious(Kisuke)   So Obvious(Kisuke) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Obvious(Kisuke)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next