Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_vote_lcapDay off (Neon and Majeh) I_voting_barDay off (Neon and Majeh) I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_vote_lcapDay off (Neon and Majeh) I_voting_barDay off (Neon and Majeh) I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Day off (Neon and Majeh)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

Day off (Neon and Majeh) Empty
PostSubject: Day off (Neon and Majeh)   Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Xion was working in the lab for a week now. no sleep and no breaks building traps and studying the dna and reiatsu structure of shinigami, former espada, and vizards to come up with weapons that could help in the future battles. Xion groaned and blinked a few times. getting up from her chair.it was time for a break. her eyes were starting to hurt a bit from the constant starring of the screen and typing as well as looking and designing blue prints.

She pulled her long brown hair back in a ponytail and sighed. she needed to relax for awhile before getting back to work and research. Knowing that Neon must have needed something to do as well. she pushed a button on the screen and typed in "going to the hot springs come join if you like" then sent it to her communication device that she had made for them.She got up from her chair grabbed a towel and walked onto a platform. from there she preformed sonido. within an instant she was at the entrance of the menos forest.

She smirked a bit as she walked through the forest of quartz trees. catching glimpses of the menos behind them that walked away from her as they felt her presence. She followed the trail, practically disappearing into the darkness.

She sonidoed a couple of times to get to her desired location faster. finally she saw it. there was a boulder cave like area with stone molded steps that lead down to an area that was filled with steam.at the bottom of the steps was the hot springs with a waterfal falling into the pool.

Without hesitation. She stripped out of her clothing and wrapped the towel around her curvy figure before stepping into the water.she walked further into it until the water was up to her bust. she let out a sigh of content and let her hair loose while closing her eyes.For the moment forgetting about work.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Neon and Majeh)   Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Neon glanced down at her wristwatch, brand new and a gift from Xion. She poked it and on her computer screen popped up a message. She read it and blinked. Hot springs? She shook her head, I have to much work to do.... I can't do this.
She glanced at her messy lab and nodded, Yupp, I'm going to do work instead of play. She smiled until part of a stack of paperwork fell onto the ground. She frowned at it and turned to her computer. Her long fingers typed quickly across the keyboard and she sighed. It read:
Yeah sure! I'll be right there!

Love,
Neon

She was out her door in a moment, a towel in hand, as she skipped along, happy as a bird. She didn't take any notice to any of the other arrancar passing by, just smiled and went on her way. She hit the outside and she was off, her small frame standing next to Xion in no time, "Just be glad I could make room for you, kiddo."
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-frost-2.heavenforum.org
Majeh
Baby Member
Baby Member
Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Neon and Majeh)   Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Majeh had been sitting on the outskirts of the forest trying to take a nap. Unfortunely this didn't work. Then a presence started moving towards him. Looking up he watched a girl he recognized as the 5th Espada move into the forest. He waited till he felt her stop moving in the forest before chasing after her. Sonidoing straight to her. Looking at the girls bare back side. Majeh said nothing. He wasn't hiding his presence so she would know he was there. A short while later the number 4 Espada showed up as well. "Just be glad I could make room for you, kiddo." Majeh had observed quietly for a few moments. Before sonidoing to the top of the waterfall. Standing there he lightly removed his jacket and placed it on the ground and then placed both Zanpakto atop of it. Next came the vest and finally the black under shirt. Majeh revealed a right arm from the elbow down mask and the rest of his body being a pale overly lean muscle build torso. Majeh removed his boots and pants an left on a pair of plain black boxers and dove in from above creating almost no splash and gliding straight to half between the girl and the water fall. Before coming up. "You don't mind if i join do you?" Majeh wasn't sure if they would recognize him so he turned his body slightly to scratch he 2 tattoo that wrapped around his left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Neon and Majeh)   Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Xion blinked and within an instant neon was there. She smirked a little at neon's greeting."kiddo? well excuse me princess aren't i physically older than you by at least a year?~" she asked teasingly before sticking her tongue out at her. Xion's Hispanic accent was clear and noticeable. And it was true, despite the fact that the two espada were only five feet and two inches tall in height, they appeared to be teenagers. Neon looked seventeen and Xion eighteen.

She winked once and neon before adding."glad you could make it though." Xion leaned back a bit then froze. noticing the spiritual energy of the second espada himself before catching him dive into the water.

She chuckled a bit and rolled her golden colored eyes."well we can't say no since you already jumped in so why not?" her smirk was joking and a bit calm. ever since her encounter with feign and the fact that Neon had been helping her control her temper. she had been a bit less, feisty though she still had her blunt way of speaking and she was still easy to annoy and get angered.some things wouldnt change.

Xion brushed a strand of hair away from her face and she asked.so "how have you guys been while i was working hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Neon and Majeh)   Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Neon laughed, "Only physically, Xio, only physically." Truthfully, Neon didn't know how old her best friend was. She probably never would, since she didn't ask many questions.
She glanced up at the waterfall and clapped when the second espada splashed into the water, the small arrancar undressing quickly and climbing in before he resurfaced. She shook her head and pulled her long blue hair over her shoulder, "Well... I was working about two seconds ago but I decided I may as well come join you. A couple days ago... I encountered a few rogue arrancar in the human world. They attacked and I attacked back. So... now I have a real wound on my leg that I don't plan on automatically healing anytime soon." She shrugged, "Don't worry though. I'm alive."
Back to top Go down
Majeh
Baby Member
Baby Member
Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Neon and Majeh)   Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 pm

"Don't worry though. I'm alive." Majeh couldn't help but laugh at the comment. In truth this was the after life but you couldn't die. You just broke apart and disappeared but over all it was the same idea. It seemed quite funny. Majeh thought about the question she asked. "Honestly? Not a damn thing..... I don't really work or do anything anymore then take naps, take orders and kill challengers. However if you'd like ill add keeping and eye out for ya on my list. Not that it would do much you could probably whoop my ass." Majeh made a light laugh at his own joke. Looking at the 5th Espada. "What have you been working on miss...." Majeh realized he didn't know their names. "I'm sorry i know your ranks but i don't know names. I'm Majeh. What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Xion
Toddler Member
Toddler Member
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Neon and Majeh)   Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:41 pm

"Well... I was working about two seconds ago but I decided I may as well come join you. A couple days ago... I encountered a few rogue arrancar in the human world. They attacked and I attacked back. So... now I have a real wound on my leg that I don't plan on automatically healing anytime soon" Xion gave her a tube filled with light blue liquid.drink it and it'll be gone" "Honestly? Not a damn thing..... I don't really work or do anything anymore then take naps, take orders and kill challengers. However if you'd like ill add keeping and eye out for ya on my list. Not that it would do much you could probably whoop my ass." Xion chuckled a bit."you kidding? you're second espada for a reason if we could kick your ass you wouldnt have a rank" she pointed out while tilting her head."Really? you dont know our names? huh, weird considering we know you due to some encounters during meetings and what not but meh, i'm xion" she smirked while holding her hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Neon and Majeh)   Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Neon smiled and drank the blue liquid quickly, handing the vial back and feeling the sting of a healing wound. She moved it uncomfortably for a moment until it stopped stinging and nodded towards the second espada, "Neon. How can you not know our names? We're there every meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Majeh
Baby Member
Baby Member
Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Neon and Majeh)   Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Majeh listened to both of them. Reaching out a hand and taking the soft delicate hand of the girl he nodded his head. "Nice to meet the two of you properly." Majeh slid back to where he was. "I'm sorry to be rude but i don't really care to much about those meetings. I'm second rank because of my reitsu level. If you would like the spot you can have it. I don't have any desire for a number as long as i serve some sort of purpose and can fill that purpose then thats all that matters. Honestly i don't really want to be an Espada. This whole organization seems sill to me. I prefer to study humans. I was even married to one at one point...." Majeh's mind began to wander as he made the last comment but he snapped his eyes back the one named Xion and then Neon looking back and forth between the two casually. They were both very beautiful girls. Majeh couldn't help but smile at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day off (Neon and Majeh)   Day off (Neon and Majeh) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day off (Neon and Majeh)
Page 1 of 1