Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Neon, Aspect of Love I_vote_lcapNeon, Aspect of Love I_voting_barNeon, Aspect of Love I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Neon, Aspect of Love I_vote_lcapNeon, Aspect of Love I_voting_barNeon, Aspect of Love I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Neon, Aspect of Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chika
Admin
Admin
Chika

Location : NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU F***KING STALKER!!!

Neon, Aspect of Love Empty
PostSubject: Neon, Aspect of Love   Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Personal Info

Name: Neon Hamasaki

Visible age: 17

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Neon, though an arrancar, seems to have more then enough emotions. As a human, she was raised to love and be kind to everyone. In her after life, that is what she finds herself doing again. Every living thing in her eyes is worthy and should be loved and treated as equals. No one truly understands why she joined the New Espada as she is not emotionless or hateful towards any race. As she has the Aspect of Love, she loves everything and is often the most hated aspect of the espada.

Marital Status: Single

Sexual preference: Straight

Number: Four, right hip

Mask Fragment: A thin headband in her hair that's sometimes hard to see.

Zanpakuto Information:

Name: Heaven's Fire

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Resurrecion Information:

Release Phrase: Roar, Heaven's Fire

Looks: Becomes a pair of war fans.
Spoiler:

Techniques: It has two techniques: first, it makes any body part touched by this weapon explode, and second, it increases the wielder's stamina.

History, RP Sample and RP Challenge.

History:
Human Life
As a human, she was not special. Not like most people, such as Ichigo, Orihime, and Chad. She attended the original Karakura High School, back when it was just one school house and only the rich could go to school. She was the daughter of the mayor and seen as the most elegable young woman in town. When she was fifteen, her father decided that school was over for her and she was to be married. He found her a sutor, who, in turn, killed her right after they were married and collected her money from her father.
Spirit Life
As a spirit, Neon spent most of her time hanging around her family and friends that she had left behind. She didn't spend much time as a spirit, as her purity attracted hollows to her. She lasted maybe... two months as a dead girl before the hollows turned her into one of them.
Hollow Life
Neon spent maybe two hundred and fifty years as anything less then an arrancar. Hollow life was... not much more then eating the other hollows. Menos and Adjuchas were the same. There was nothign more then eating anything.
Arrancar Life
Neon's fifty years as an arrancar were uneventful until she reached the espada. She was not a fraccion and she nothing special in Aizen's eyes. When he died, she asked for a higher spot in the espada and was granted that position by the Espada Leaders, Alpha and Zeta. Since then, she has enjoyed her short time as an espada and finds herself wishing she were always that happy.

RP Sample: Vanille skipped along through the seireitei, her curly ponytails bouncing. Her grey eyes wide and curious and full of joy. Her shinigami outfit was no where to be seen and her sword seemed to be missing, though really the bright blue sheath and silver blade was strapped to her back. Her shirt was a bright pink, barely covering any of her skin other then her breasts. An orange skirt, slightly too short, sat at her hips. Dangly earrings hung in her ears, three beads; yellow, blue, back to yellow.
Her eyes strayed across a random hell butterfly, fluttering around in the air looking rather lost. "Ohh, poor thing. Finding your way must be difficult when your targets are always moving."
Vanille whirled around, gray eyes watching him carefully but easily. A gentle smile planted itself on her lips and she nodded to them, enjoying a laugh as he blushed. Had she really payed much attention to his words before? No, not really. It was a bit too much for her to pay attention to when she was looking at the butterfly.
Walking over to him, she held out her hand, "Well, Dear Hagane, it is very nice to meet you. I am Vanille, Fourth Seat of the Seventh Division."
Vanille poked his cheeks with her pointers fingers, "Red. Oh so red, like roses. It's quite adorable actually." She giggled, motioning to the hell butterfly in the sky and answering his statement with another, "Yes. The butterflies seem to get lost often, though they usually find their way eventually. Sometimes it's only one or two I see getting lost but lately it's more and more." She crossed her arms over her chest before asking, "Are they malfunctioning? Usually butterflies do not have that type of problem but these seemed to be trained."
Is there something wrong with peace?" Vanille asked, raising her eyebrows. She giggled a bit at how much redder he got, shaking her head and letting her pink curls flop around her head and swat her face gently. "You just keep getting redder and redder, you know? You're certainly not a rose anymore, maybe something more food wise. A beet?" She pursed her lips and frowned, "Never actually ate those myself, I find most veggies quite disgusting."
Her gaze moved from his red face to his glasses, drawing her attention, "Say, what're those? They are mighty interesting." She motioned to them softly, being careful not to reach out and snatch them off his face.

RP Challenge: (If you have aimed for a high rank, you will get a challenge. Don't post anything here at first. The person that look through your application will give you a sentence like "You are in a cave, there is a bear outside. What will you do?" Kill the bear in a epic way or die fighting? If the applicator think that you did it well here, the rank is yours!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon, Aspect of Love   Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:45 pm

RP Challenge!!
The Shinigami have brought you to your knees after a long and exhausting battle. Your on the brink of falling unconscious. Along with you, one of your fellow teammates is in the same condition as you. The Shinigami says that he feels like being generous and letting one of you live to tell the other Espadas about him. The other Espada, being weaker in rank, demands that you live and tell the others about the Shinigami so that the Espada will still have strong numbers. The choice is being left up to you. Will you let the other Espada live? Will you take the opportunity to escape? Or will you use every bit of your last strength to fight this Shinigami?
Back to top Go down
Chika
Admin
Admin
Chika

Location : NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU F***KING STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Neon, Aspect of Love   Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:52 pm

I prefer to rp the challenges over everything so... yeah.

Neon huffed, glaring at the shinigami angrily as she stood. She swayed, her eyesight blurring as pain made her cringe. She glanced over at her companion, putting a hand on his shoulder and helping him up. "Can you walk?"
"Yes, but you must get out of here Neon," He protested, shaking his head as he already knew what she wanted him to do. "You are the stronger of us two and he is willing to let you go. You warn Leader, please Neon."
"No." She growled, "I want you to go. I can either finish this by death or by a win. Either way, you are getting away alive." Before he could protest again, Neon turned her glare to her companion and spat, "Go!" The other arrancar skittered off, fearful of Neon's anger. The small espada turned her gaze back to the shinigami and growled at him, "You have harmed myself and my friend, you will pay for your idiotic actions."
Neon leapt forward, her zanpakuto unsheathed as she circled and zigzaged her way around her opponent. No, Neon was not the best espada, but she was the fastest. As she got close, she cried, "Roar, Heaven's Fire!"
She sliced at her opponent, one of the fans catching his arm and, as she danced away, watched it explode. The gaping wound was gushing blood, the skin where the arm had been was tattered and torn. She listened to his scream and she grinned, rather bloodthirsty for the Aspect of Love. As she darted forward again, she hissed as his blade slashed a few deep cuts across her arms and one on her cheek. She sliced his leg as quickly as she could while he moved his zanpakuto around wildly. She wasn't surprised when she didn't get far enough away and found blood splattered on her clothing and face.
"You will die, shinigami, for good." It was against her aspect, completely against it and it was against her feelings towards life... but she had been threatened and she was either going down with a fight or dying trying.
Neon watched him fall, moving forward again and putting one of her fans close to his neck. "I will end your life quickly instead of leaving you here to suffer. You will thank me... when we meet again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neon, Aspect of Love   Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Of course you have to live through it lol Razz Approved
Back to top Go down
Zane
Baby Member
Baby Member

PostSubject: Re: Neon, Aspect of Love   Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:12 pm

B-2?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neon, Aspect of Love   Neon, Aspect of Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neon, Aspect of Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Frost :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: