Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_vote_lcapArakasi The vizard W I P  I_voting_barArakasi The vizard W I P  I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_vote_lcapArakasi The vizard W I P  I_voting_barArakasi The vizard W I P  I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Arakasi The vizard W I P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arakasi
Arakasi

Arakasi The vizard W I P  Empty
PostSubject: Arakasi The vizard W I P    Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 am

Full Name: Fujisen Arakasi
Alias: the kidou demon
Age Of Appearance:24
Real Age:about 569
Current Residence: clan residence

Relationship status: Single
sexuality: Straight

Squad Number: former 5th squad
Rank Ex captain
Organization: kidoushuu

Personality: Is a thinker and easy disappears in thoughts, often about Kidou technology and similar. It has made many to consider him as a social, even if he’s not. He prefers however to be alone in his house studying or working on some invention, even if he don’t have anything against to be out, he just forgets time when he starts working with something. Even when he is outside of his house he prefers to keep in the background. Listening and analyzing before acting. And you rarely notice him in a room unless he speaks. he also don’t likes to fight

In combat
The times he actually have to fight he often have the entire situations planned out well in advance. Arakasi is a very patient combatant, taking in every detail of his opponents strategy and abilities, and is a genius at determining an opponent’s capabilities and preferred method and when it comes to form strategies and methods to better combat a particular opponent. Hes very quick at adapting if something unforeseen would happen that would ruin his plans however it rarely does. He also never shows any sign of alarm or distress and keeps calm in the harshest and toughest situations

Physical Appearance:
Arakasi is fairly tall, slim, and atlethicly built however it dont show since the clothing hides his body.
Height: 6'2 feet
Weight: 165 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color/Style: Black. Its waist long and he keeps it in a tuft.
Tattoos/scars he have tattoos on his left and right arm. And a small Scar over his right eye.
Spoiler:

Clothing:
Spoiler:
Remove the staff from the picture and its very accurate his clothing seems have medallions hanging everywhere if those are just an accessory or something more only he knows.

Spoiler:
The symbol on the front is the same as on the back and is his clans symbol as you can se he wears a yellow vest with blue edges, the bottom edge of the vest are the two golden globes what they are and why they sit there just know him. maybe they're just ornaments. over a white kimono. the white kimono is held back by a black belt. over this he wears a black coat which in which his clan symbol can be seen on the front and back of the picture, however, shows no jingle that hangs on the back or medallions that hang from the edge of the cloak and the end of the arms of it. even the band he used to set hair in a ponytail is covered with medallions. The black cloak or what u can call it is held together by three borsches.
Looks like this Arakasi The vizard W I P  Brocsh10

History:

Early Years
This take place 100 years before the serie

Early years

Arakasi was born in the soul society to the name Fujisen Arakasi the second born son of a noble family, his mother died giving birth to him and his father was a harsh and strict man so Arakasi was basically raised by his older brother, Haji. Haji was born prodigy a brilliant scientist and incredible fighter he could easily rival any captain of the gotei 13. Haji teched his younger brother everything he knew and it was soon proved that arakasi was very intelligent and shared his brother’s interest for science, and haji even told him that he wouldn’t be surprised if he surpassed him one day. Even at that young age Arakasi excelled at Kido and Haji encouraged him.

A young Arakasi training on a kidou his brother teached himArakasi The vizard W I P  Angryboy

Haji also encouraged him to train shunpo and held those lessons himself for his younger brother. Arakasi continued his studies becoming a master in shunpo and skilled with Kido far beyond his years, spending almost all day either training his shunpo or being in the library learning more about Kido or in the laboratory with his brother. Their uncle who was a shinigami did come and visit them often and told them about the shinigamis and was very proud over their development. Due to the duties he had as the captain over 5th squad he never stayed for long. For years he trained with his brother and uncle. Sadly their father died 894 years old and haji took over as the head of the family Due to being the older brother. It was around this time arakasi decided to join the shinigami academy

Academy years
At the academy the teachers immediately noticed what arakasi father and uncle had that he had a natural talent for kido. He also showed great skills when it come to shunpo he did however lack Greatly when it come to zanjutsu. arakasi spent almost all of his spare time in the libraries in soul society reading or at the mansion with his brother training his zanjutsu and by the time he graduated he was among the best at zanjutsu in his class and leaved with top grades in only two years time.

Shinigami years
he joined the 4th squad where he after being there for three years became a ranked officer due to his great kidou skill he had quickly learned how to use healing kidou. It was also shortly after he joined 4th squad he learned his zanpakotus name which further increased his powers. After learning it he became a seated officer shortly after. Every day every chance he got he did go to some private place to train and to communicate with his zanpakotu spirit. He was in 4th squad for over two decades during this time he mastered his shikai. After being there for so long he felt that he had emptied the possibilities that 4th could offer.

He went to the captain and asked for a transfer and for a letter of recommendation. She said she had noticed that he seemed restless and that his personality wasn’t really fitting for a healer. Using that and showing his skills as a inventor he got a place in the 12th squad. He spent many years working there. While he was a part of 12th squad he helped in creating many new inventions and did even invent some for his own personal use. Despite him being a good invention it was soon evident that his true skills lay with kidou and as such he once again transferred squad this time he transferred to the 5th squad. He quickly became a seated officer based on his earlier resumes and his vast kidou skills, Most probably thought he would get special treatment since he was the nephew to the current 5th squad captain they was wrong as the matter of fact the captain was even harder on arkasi than on the other squad members. He meditated each day to materialize his zanpakotu spirit and succeeded in achieving bankai, giving him access to even more abilities. He was promoted to lieutenant and later captain for the 5th squad when his uncle retired. After being captain for about 3 years all changed. A shinigami approached him notifying him on that his brother had died probably murdered.

His brother’s death and the aizen incident
To uphold the stability and balance he was asked to take over as the leader of the fuijinsen family. It was soon evident that he really hadn’t got the proper education on how to run a noble house but as the advisors soon noticed he was a quick learner. In only 4 months time he had learn almost everything he needed to know to rule the fujinsen clan. The affairs of the clan bloomed under his ruling. He was also the target for a assassination attempt and the culprit was no other than a very old servant to the family. Arakasi survived the assassination attempt but it costed him his left eye. Sadly the guards killed the servant before he got a chance to interrogate him but a few weeks later. He also found out who was behind the murder on his brother and who had convinced the servant to assassinate him and the culprit was taken care of. He also started working on a invention to replace his eye and after many hours spent in the laboratory he succeeded.

Arakasi in his lab working on the artificial eye
Arakasi The vizard W I P  Geiss2

Then information on the aizen incident reached him and he got back to more active shinigami duties, although he never officially got appointed captain again he pretty much ruled over the squad during this incident since hinamori seemed to be to upset with aizen proving to be a traitor. Hinamori became his lieutenant once again and all seemed well. He was however not participating in the winter wars fighting against aizen due to that he had been ordered to protect Soul society just in case that azien would succeed with his plans.

We won
After everything was solved and aizen was imprisoned all seemed well. The captains responsible for aizens defeat were promoted to royal guards. Despite not having doing much Arakasi was also offered this spot but said no to it thinking of his duties as head of the fuijinsen clan. He never actually left soul society much during those years and protected soul society doing his duties as a captain. He also on his free time returned to the manor where he had build a huge lab in the basement where he conducted experiments after putting up layers of barriers.

20 years after aizens defeat
At a time he had begun researching on how to give more power to the members of soul society and that was the base idea when he invented the Tensei (転生, Transmigration of Souls).

Hollowfication
Since he dident wanna experiment on any other shinigami incase something would go wrong he used it on himself . he did expect it to increase his shinigami powers to maximum, he dident expect it to start a Hollowfication process he passed out and was transferred to his inner world where he fought his hollow which to his surprise was very easy considering how similar they was he woke up finding a odd mask lying next to him. Realizing what his invention could to he sealed it away and never mentioned it to anyone he also keept his newfound vizards powers a secret. But they was discovered and a jealous squad member accused him of being a traitor and he had to leave soul society and escaped to karakura town where he set up a base hidden by kidou.

~Other Techniques~
I use the system beginner intermediate and advanced meaning advanced is the highest talent level.
I also color the personal info bout the diffrent types in description red
the personal techniques he developed are in green text.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Arakasi on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arakasi
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Arakasi The vizard W I P    Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:18 am

Mask Information

Name: myou Arakasi (dark arakasi)
We all have a dark side the question is do we control it or does it control us
hollow Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Unique Ability: allows him to manipulate the "time" of inorganic objects and to a limited extent of living but non sentential beings like a seed from a tree or a wall with cracks to either make the crack spread till the wall fall or revert it back to when it was newly made
Non unique abilities:
Cero: Like all vizards Arakasi can charge and fire a cero. He gathers energy in a horizontal line at his fist fingertip the third hole in his mask or simply the tip of his sword. He then releases a purple Cero with an extremely wide arc and devastating power. He can fire this in two ways, one being the wide arc and the other being a purple orb. This can he also keep in his hand and slam into his opponent however this would hurt him to but since the blast is directed away from him not as much as his opponent.

Bala: Due to his incredibly growth rate and intellect he have been able to learn how to use bala after seeing an arrancar use it. This is also purple and as fast as a normal bala.

Power Augmentation: Like for every other shingami that have undergone hollowfication. While wearing the mask, Arakasi’s Hollow powers supplement his Shinigami powers, giving him a vast increase in strength, speed and reitsu/reiryoku. The explanation for this is that since Hollows boost their natural abilities by obtaining spiritual power around them, either by absorbing it in its ambient form or devouring it directly from another living being, Arakasi attains power from two separate sources: that from himself (drawn using his Shinigami powers), and that from his immediate environment (drawn with the help of his Hollow powers), allowing him to draw power from both sides. There is also times where he will only draw from his hollow side if he ends up in a situation where his shinigami powers are suppressed for example or if his inner hollow manage to take over. Or something seals off his shinigami powers. Of course the opposite can also happen
Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:

Duration: 10 posts

Last edited by Arakasi on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arakasi
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Arakasi The vizard W I P    Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:22 am

New invention Application

Spoiler:

New Technique Application

Spoiler:

Custom Kido Application

Unique Kidō
During his time in the Fourth Division, Arakasi worked on and completed several unique Kidō which he began using for healing purposes. As his life went on, he developed several other kidō techniques both offensive and defensive. He has proven himself highly capable of using them at their full potential. One of his hobbies is to think up and even create new and powerful kidō, though he often makes them in preparation for certain fights.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arakasi
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Arakasi The vizard W I P    Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Zanpakuto Information
Name:
Zanpakuto Sealed Appearance: is constantly released
Zanpakuto Spirit Apperance:
Spoiler:
Spirit information: Arakasi and XXX are very closely connected. In battle the two seem to be in perfect harmony, which adds to their performance in combat. They talk in Arakasi’s inner world very often, which boosts their relationship with one another. Arakasi has made the comment that, in a sense, XX is his closest confident and most trusted companion. She also seems to like cherry blossoms for a reason unknown to arakasi
Inner World: Arakasis inner world keeps changing since his spirit use the runes to create different environment depending on what mood he is on or what arkasi is training at the moment.
But most often it takes this shape
Spoiler:
Release Phrase:
Shikai Appearance: A very complicated tattoo patter that Covers his back and wraps around his shoulders and arms seemingly to merge with the other tattoo on his arms, as well as his thighs. It also wraps itself to his sides and just barely onto his abdomen, it continues down to his knees. This tattoo takes on a Silvery crimson color.
How it would look if he materialize a sword if he needs it.
Spoiler:
Shikai Overall Ability:
You could say Arkakasis Zanpakotu is tri parted and revolves around 3 different areas
Seals/kanji: The pen is mightier than the sword this proves that the old saying is true. The kanjis are used mostly to seal away things like items attcks and even people. Unlike runes that are spoken or sometimes written kanjis are only written. And used for seals or barriers.

Runes/glyphs: Using runes/glyphs to create various effects. These effects can be from simply creating a fire ball or manipulate the "time" of inorganic objects and living but non sentential beings in a certain area he can however not use any other kanjis or runes while using this aspect. He also uses his knowledge of runes and glyphs to make various seals that can reverse one's energy flow, seal it or in some cases cause it to turn on it's owner, or even be used as a bombs.
These are also used to give his ritual circles different effects or simply applied to various clothing weapons and items to give them new or improve their current abilities. Unlike kanjis runes can also be spoken, but their effect is doubled if they are written

Ritual circles: Theese circles are combined with his runes or his kanji ability, When combined with kanjis it gain sealing properties like sealing away fire attacks in a area but with runes it would gain boosting abilities and for example Increase the effect of fire abilities in the area. of course they have abilities on their own to. for example the elemental circles, Water when he use this circle the area inside the circle will turn into water allowing his partners that have water based attacks needing water to use them.

Bankai
Bankai Name:
Bankai Appearance: As u can see he undergoes a major transformation in Bankai when it comes to clothing he still does not have a weapon but can still materialize one
Spoiler:
Bankai Overall Ability:
In bankai the Abilities of his shikai increases. He also gains a whole new lethal ability by combining the three from his shikai this ability is a area of effect one and is called
Enchantment by combining all three of his zanpakotu abilities Arakasi is able to enchant areas by surrounding them with magic runes and kanjis. Whoever steps into the enchantment is forced to comply with rules that user has set up beforehand. Due to the nature of his power, his enchantments are more suited for traps than actual combat. He can also not for example but the condition that whoever steps into this enchantment dies. Its preventing him from directly take human lives he can not also force a person to kill themselves. He can however put the condition that if two persons enter the enchantment they cant leave until one of them are dead or immobilized unable to fight

Shuukyoku Tai (ultimate form)
Bankai Appearance: Once again he undergoes a major change in This form in this form he actually have a sword that is covered with runes.
Spoiler:
Shuukyoku Tai Overall Ability:
this ability is very similar to ichigos final transformation with one diffrence he does not loses his shinigami powers after using it.
in this form Arakasi loses the ability to use Kidou and other shinigami abilities besides for his Zanpakotu abilities but even thoose are limited to runes/glyphs all his reiryoku/reitsu are focused into iron skin similar to espadas hierro, speed and strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arakasi The vizard W I P    Arakasi The vizard W I P  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arakasi The vizard W I P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Frost :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Unfinished Apps-
Jump to: