Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Kitty and Saburehime I_vote_lcapKitty and Saburehime I_voting_barKitty and Saburehime I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Kitty and Saburehime I_vote_lcapKitty and Saburehime I_voting_barKitty and Saburehime I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Kitty and Saburehime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chika
Admin
Admin
Chika

Location : NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU F***KING STALKER!!!

Kitty and Saburehime Empty
PostSubject: Kitty and Saburehime   Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Kitty, who looks no older then fourteen, shook out her long crimson hair that ran down her back in an unbroken sheen. Her eyes, very catlike in shape, flicked around her surroundings in a paranoid fashion.
Standing at five foot two inches and looking like she weighed about one hundred and thirty pounds, she looked fragile and breakable. Along her cheeks two lines like whiskers of a cat sat, dark against her pale skin. Her pupils, when looked at from a close range, were pointed at the top and bottom.
On her head sat a pair of black ears, a matching tail sitting just above her butt, nearly hidden behind the curtain of hair. As she was not on any mission, she wore a pair of khaki shorts and too big black hoodie. Her boots were missing, replaced by bandages that covered her whole leg from her knee down. The only skin shown was that of her toes. Her ninja headband was tied around her neck, a leaf symbol on it.

(Ugh.. sorry. It sounds like shit.)
Back to top Go down
Saburehime
Cell Member
Cell Member

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Saburehime   Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:49 pm

Saburehime walked through the streets of the Leaf Village, her arms crossed underneath her breasts. Her silver hair cascaded down her back as the wind blew, her violet eyes that had black rings around them, indicating she was suffering from a severe case of insomnia, clear for all to see. She wore a gothic dress, black shinobi sandals and her Sand Village headband around her neck. Strapped to her back was a sand-colored gourd that was filled to the brim with sand. She had just delivered a correspondence letter to the Hokage from her village's Kazekage and she was looking for something to eat. She heard the whispers of her tenant, the psychotic drunk and perverted raccoon-dog Shukaku whisper for her to kill everyone around her but she pushes the voice back with a harsh 'silence' in her mind. She passed right by Kitty and headed towards the direction of the village Dango Shop.
Back to top Go down
Chika
Admin
Admin
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Saburehime   Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Kitty's crimson eyes found Saburehime as she passed, taking in the dark ringed eyes. She moved without thinking, leaving her safe spot against a wall and rushed after her. She touched the other girl's shoulder gently, feeling Nibi's unhappy squirm within her as she did. Kitty ignored it and didn't remove her hand, waiting for the other girl's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Saburehime
Cell Member
Cell Member

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Saburehime   Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Before her hand could make contact with her shoulder, a batch of sand came up and blocked her from touching Saburehime's shoulder. Saburehime stopped in her tracks as the Shukaku told her of the girl who attempted to touch her. She turned to face the girl who attempted to touch her and took in her odd cat tail, ears and cat-shaped eyes with an emotionless expression as she looked her up and down. She raised a non-existent eyebrow and stared as her expression remained unchanged. "Can I help you?" she asked the other girl in a raspy, husky type of voice. As Saburehime stared into Kitty's eyes, the other girl could see that she was extremely tired, since the dark rings indicated a lack of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Chika
Admin
Admin
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Saburehime   Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:23 pm

"You... haven't gotten much sleep, have you?" Kitty's voice was soft, her hand falling back to her side. She glanced away, not embarrassed but itching to run. Her paranoia was creeping back in and she was regretting ever approaching this girl. She pulled her arms up to her stomach, a defense against her own emotions as she tried to keep herself still.
Back to top Go down
Saburehime
Cell Member
Cell Member

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Saburehime   Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:30 pm

Saburehime stared at her with emotionless violet eyes in a questioning manner, wondering to herself why this girl was concerned with her lack of sleep. Her lack of sleep could be blamed on Shukaku, because he would try to take control whenever she slept. Damned raccoon needed to learn his place and she swore she would teach him it one day. "No I haven't. You can blame the damned raccoon dog sealed in my body" she said, not even bothering to hide the fact that she was a jinchuuriki.

Meanwhile, in the seal, Shukaku snorted dismissively as he attempted to establish contact with the Nibi, who he could sense. Shukaku knew he wasn't on good terms with the Nibi, since he tried to destroy her numerous times back when they were all released but he felt she would better company then the brat he was sealed up inside.
Back to top Go down
Chika
Admin
Admin
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Saburehime   Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Kitty's eyes widened and they flicked back to Saburehime's, excitement burning within. "You have a tailed beast within you too?" She never thought that she would meet another who carried such a burden, it was all she could do to keep herself from attempting to glomp her.

Nibi growled and hesitated before allowing the link between herself and Shukaku connect. She didn't like him very much, what with his attempts at killing her before she was sealed within the bodies of countless humans. What is it you want, before I leave this little chat.
Back to top Go down
Saburehime
Cell Member
Cell Member

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Saburehime   Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Saburehime looked at her with a bit of surprise on her face when she found out that this girl in front of her was a jinchuuriki. She nodded her to say yes to her question and uncrossed her arms as she appeared to look interested in the other girl now. "Yes. I contain the weakest of the tailed beasts, the Ichibi no Shukaku" she said with a scowl on her face. She wasn't proud of the fact that she was the container of the Shukaku. The drunken psychopath was always demanding she kill things.

"I just wanted to talk to someone other then some human brat. She refuses to kill people and drink or get laid. She's so boring and fights me at every turn" Shukaku said with a whine in his voice. He hated having such a goodie-two-shoes container, always wanting to be nice and courteous to other people. It sickens him from deep within the depths of his soul.
Back to top Go down
Chika
Admin
Admin
Chika

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Saburehime   Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:25 pm

"I contain Nibi, the two-tailed cat." Kitty smiled easily, surprising most of the villagers passing. She wasn't much of a smiler anymore, "I've heard that Shukaku is a tough one to handle. At least... I've read it in books. The Kazekage Gaara had to handle him too, didn't he?"

Nibi rolled her eyes and hissed, "You are such an infant. The first thing you say has to be a complaint doesn't it? Your child is quite strong to resist your urges. So what if she doesn't want to do those things? As least my child is mostly obedient."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty and Saburehime   Kitty and Saburehime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitty and Saburehime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Frost :: Off RPG :: Other Off RPG-
Jump to: