Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_vote_lcapDzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_voting_barDzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_vote_lcapDzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_voting_barDzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dzvondimir
Cell Member
Cell Member
Dzvondimir

Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP}   Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Personal Info

Name: Dzvondimir Scarletti

Visible age: 27

Appearance: Dzvondimir is a well-carved man. He stands at six feet, three inches. His skin is a sickly pale, yet flawless like porcelain. His body is well toned muscle, but it appears slender. His eyes are scarlet, his hair is silver. He has fangs, unlike most. His face is carved into a triangular like shape. His clothes are a white shirt, silver vest with a black overcoat that is tied shut in the front around his neck. Around his neck is a golden cross. Dzvondimir wears two belts around his waist, and silver pants. He wears black shoes, and white gloves. The gloves have a black cross on the front.

Spoiler:

Personality: Dzvondimir is one of the more silent espada. The most he'll say is about ten words unless he is in a considerably good mood. Preferrably, he'd rather sip tea and read than get into unnecessary fights. His best trait is the fact that he is loyal to his successors. His worst trait is the fact that he suffers from post-traumatic stress. What most people do not know is that he also suffers from co-dependency, and tries to avoid people so he may not cling to them and be shattered in the future. Dzvondimir usually is too self-indulgent to notice others. As noted, his aspect of death is Heresy, so he is rather... Touchy when it comes to talk of religion. He likes to play with people and make himself seem weak. Once he does that an a victim falls prey, he can release the trap he's set. Dzvondimir, in respect, is a man that gets what he wants, or at least, attempts to.

Marital Status: Single

Sexual preference: Straight

Number: Octavo {Eighth}

Mask Fragment: A collar around his neck.

Hollow Hole: In the dead center of his chest.

Elemental Control: Lightning

Zanpakuto Information:

Name: Sanctus Espiritus {Holy Spirit}

Appearance: Sanctus Espiritus is a female spirit. She has blonde hair and honey golden eyes. She wears a monocle over her right eye and wears purple lipstick. Her outfit is a red dress and a red overcoat. Like most, her skin is pale, yet flawless. Similar to Dzvondimir, she has fangs, but does not show them.
Spoiler:

Resurrecion Information:

Release Phrase: Purge, Sanctus Espiritus

Looks:
Spoiler:

Techniques: Bala, Cero, Hierro, Sonido, and Pesquisa. {Canon moves.}

{OC Techs}
Name: Strike
Description: Upon resurrecion, Dzvondimir's wings spark with lightning. He will move his wings, fluttering some feathers filled with a high voltage meant to shock and/or paralyze those who may fall victim to it.

Name: Volt Rush
Description: Dzvondimir will allow electricity to run through his body, charging the molecules within his system. Upon doing so, he rushes at immense speed, faster than a sonido, crashing into them and transferring the voltage to the other person.

Name: Surge Cero
Description: This is a cero Dzvondimir has spent about a century perfecting. It is a cero, but unlike others, it is charged with lightning. It looks like a cero, but upon explosion, the explosion works as a catalyst and electrocutes his victims.

Name: Sanguis Shock
Description: Upon bleeding, Dzvondimir slips electrons into his blood to shock his opponent. He will fling a bit of his blood on his opponent and allow it to activate on its own.

History, RP Sample and RP Challenge.

History: (What is your characters history? How did the character become the person he/she is today? The higher rank, the longer history.)

RP Sample: Rain fell against the windows. The room was silent, save for the soft inhaling and exhaling of Dzvondimir's sleeping figure. He stretched, allowing his scarlet eyes to illuminate the dark room. A rustling sound came from his movement out of bed. It was time for his day to begin. Like all, he got ready, a shower, personal hygeine, and the likes.
"....."
Soft, careful footsteps seemed to bounce in the hallways of the castle. A black book remained loosely tucked under his arm. To most, they would know it as a book of doomsday, but he knew it as a recollection of the lives of others. Dzvondimir sat in his respective seat, opening his book. The octavo began to read where he left off. The name was unknown to others, as it was written in a language unknown to many.
"Brother octavo. It is nice of you to join us."
"....."
Dzvondimir was silent as one of the more snarky members of the espada commented on his arrival. He turned the page in his book to continue reading. A hand came to cover his mouth as he yawned.
"Son of a bi-."
"Must you use profanity? How childish."
The espadas fell silent. It was the first time they had heard him speak. He cleared his throat before looking back up.
"If you are done, may I get to reading again?"
The others seemed to chuckle at his response. He sighed irritably, closing the doomsday book. It was obvious the future would just have to wait. Dzvondimir studied the book. He should return it to the person he 'borrowed' it from'.

-An hour later

Dzvondimir stood up from his seat, walking out swiftly. He had the book in hand as he walked through the treacherous desert. He tapped the thin air, opening a garganta. It brought him to the human world where he met up with a woman.
"I'm sure you want this back."
The female took the book from Dzvondimir, bowing her head. Seemed he had just happened to meet this human, and she was kind enough to share these stories. He waved, then turned to return home.

RP Challenge: (If you have aimed for a high rank, you will get a challenge. Don't post anything here at first. The person that look through your application will give you a sentence like "You are in a cave, there is a bear outside. What will you do?" Kill the bear in a epic way or die fighting? If the applicator think that you did it well here, the rank is yours!)
Back to top Go down

Dzvondimir Scarletti {WIP}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Frost :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: