Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
D For Devil I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
D For Devil I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
D For Devil I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
D For Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
D For Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
D For Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
D For Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
D For Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
D For Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
D For Devil I_vote_lcapD For Devil I_voting_barD For Devil I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

D For Devil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaquri
Baby Member
Baby Member
Zaquri

D For Devil Empty
PostSubject: D For Devil   D For Devil I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Rush had awoken on an awful note, to the sounds of a nagging woman who had taken it upon herself to 'clean' his office. Little did she know; Rush had a particular way of doing things and a particular way of having the objects in his room placed. Rush had quickly dragged her out of his room in the dead of night as the moon shined on all within the seireitei, even the woman tumbling down the narrow boardwalk that led to the 8th Division. After dealing with the woman Rush had dressed himself in his ragged kimono and his white haori with brown lining. Rush had then left his division with the teddy bear like helmet on his head, covering his pale white skin from the view of any and all who looked upon his head. It didn't matter to him really, because where he would end up next was a place shinigami eyes didn't really end up.

After leaving his office he had walked over to the open field in the 6th division, which had occupied the large field that was surrounded by several shinigami offices. When he got to the field he sat down in the center with his legs crossed, th hot air of the night blowing against him with both of his Katanas stabbed into the grassy ground on his right side unsheathed in case he needed to make a quick move or two in order to welcome anyone who prepared to interrupt his meditation.
Back to top Go down
Ack Hildar
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Ack Hildar

D For Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: D For Devil   D For Devil I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:08 pm

'Hmm Rush is here' Ack thought to himself as he walked outside of his office, holding some papers in his left hand. His eyes shifted to the odd head the Captain wore to cover his face. Why someone would wear something for combat outside of it(Ack considered the helmet purely for combat), Hildar would never know.

The lanky shinigami twirled his long blue hair in his free hand as he began to walk towards his fellow captain. Once he was within a couple meters he opened his mouth "The sixth division's grounds are not a place for meditation while work is being done" Hildar's cold almost monotone voice echoed across the area, even though he spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri
Baby Member
Baby Member
Zaquri

D For Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: D For Devil   D For Devil I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Rush had turned his head to look at Ack Hilder, Captain of the 6th division. Holding papers in his hand and wearing the traditional shinigami kimono with his Captain's haori. Rush then tilted his head and fell on his back to look at the Captain from an inverted view. Rush chuckeld and then lifted himself up so that he could face the Captain. Rush then drew his blades from the ground and chuckled loudly. "Ah, Captain Hildar, Who oh who do you suppose you're talking to?" Rush said dragging his arms at his side along with his katanas through the ground. Rush started chuckling. "Why oh why would you greet me with a cold comment like that?" Rush said closing the gap between them to 7 feet. Rush hadn't felt a hint of intimidation or discomfort at the Captains words and only brought them up so that he could try and occupy the Captain with conversation so that he could get closer without him noticing until he was close enough to swing his blade.
Back to top Go down
Ack Hildar
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Ack Hildar

D For Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: D For Devil   D For Devil I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Ack cocked his head "I did not intend it to be cold, I used my normal tone" he said his face still blank. He blinked twice and began folding the papers in his hands into a small star. His hands began shifting in a blur of motions before coming to a halt, and extending his creation to the other captain. "Would a present make you feel better?" Hildar asked in the same cold tone he had been using.

'He has come here for a fight hasn't he? Oh goodie, I haven't had a good one in a while' his inner voice said with joy, overflowing with glee. It was rather obvious, after all why would someone unsheath a weapon for anything else? Then again Rush was an odd one, and Ack's inner voice was soon crushed by the slight chance that a fight wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri
Baby Member
Baby Member
Zaquri

D For Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: D For Devil   D For Devil I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Rush mimicked the Captain by cocking his head in the same manner and then grin evilly behind his mask almost as if he was preparing to strike. Rush then lifted his left arm which was his akira, the Blade wasn't a Zanpakutou. He did so lazily and aimed to cut the captain vertically since it was an upwards slash, He followed by moving his right foot back and making a 360 degree turn by jumping off his left foot and swinging his blade at the Captains chest once again with his right blade which was his Zanpakutou. He moved as fast as he could when performing these actions and only aimed to leave shallow wounds in his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ack Hildar
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Ack Hildar

D For Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: D For Devil   D For Devil I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Hildar tripped backwards and fell onto the ground, though if it was from tactics or just the suprise of the sudden advance wasn't clear. The shinigami threw the paper star at the giant helmet the other captain wore. Then shoved himself forward with his hands planted onto the ground. The captain's feet aiming to hit the underside of the oversized head piece.

"You should have told me we were fighting, you know I hate surprises" Ack said as his legs came up towards the captain.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri
Baby Member
Baby Member
Zaquri

D For Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: D For Devil   D For Devil I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:08 pm

The Captain dodged the first attack as clumsily as Rush would have done so had the positions been reversed. Rush didn't panic however, for his second attack would have landed on the oncoming leg of the Captain seeing how he managed to avoid the first one. Rush cut through the Captains left leg achilles tendon just as he turned around and was kicked in his chest by the right foot towards the other end of the open field. Rush had been pushed with such force that he was sent 9 feet backwards since it was his chest hit by the foot, perhaps the Captains aim was his face, but little did the captain realize that Rush had already been taken off the ground and was now a little over 3 feet then he had originally stood. After being sent back and feeling slightly sore in the right breast where he was kicked he landed on his back which landed on the grassy setting the fight started. Oh how he envied the 12th division, being able to make drugs and what not to counter act pain itself. He made a mental note to pay the 12th a visit after this bout. Quickly Rush lifted himself up and faced the Captain again.

"Oh how responsive you are Captain, I do suggest however that you don't move around too much on that foot, your achilies tendon was cut." Rush said after stabbing both of his blades into the ground and dusting himself off with his left hand while point at his leg with his right. Rush had waited until he was comfortable with how his raged kimono looked and then he drew his blades from the ground again. Rush then knelt down and jumped off the ground, using a shunpo as he did so so he could travel around so that he was over head the Captain, when there he aimed his palm and whispered the incantation for Bakudo 61, when the six rods of light closed in on the Captain, Rush aimed his left hand and then shouted "OKASEN!" Which shot a wide blast of yellow reiatsu at his opponent, similar to the manner of a cero except less stable.
Back to top Go down
Ack Hildar
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Ack Hildar

D For Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: D For Devil   D For Devil I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:47 pm

"What now?" Ack asked as his haori flew down upon the ground. "Theres a reason I threw that paper" he said smiling as he withdrew another piece of paper and dropped it to the ground with a thud. "Hoho has a lot of techniques" Hildar stated his voice emotionless as the bakudo snapped shut around his haori.

However the kido flew straight for him the yellow energy knocking him into the ground with enough force to bounce him back upwards and towards a wall of his office. The Soul Reaper Captain twisted in the air kicking of the top of a nearby wall and landing back down far away from his opponent.

"Bakudo twenty six Kyokko" Hildar stated before he dissipated into the night. 'The guy packs a punch, but hey he can't see me now' Ack thought to himself grinning on the inside as he sunk around the field looking for an opening.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri
Baby Member
Baby Member
Zaquri

D For Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: D For Devil   D For Devil I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:11 pm

As Rush fell to the ground he looked up and turned several times looking for the Captain. He found nothing each time he did so. Rush had then looked over towards the area where the Captain had crashed and grinned, He sheathed the blade in his left hand and then moved his palm around as it stretched in front of him. He used his senses to locate the man since it was obvious that he either ran or used kido to hide himself, since Rush knew damn well what his ability was. Upon finally finding him 6 feet away from Rush's left side by keeping his ear open to the sounds of footsteps towards his right, He outstretched his arm and shouted again "Sekienton!" And the entire field was covered with a red smoke. Like his fellow Captain comrade, Rush had hidden his presence by not only hiding from his view within the smoke, but masking his reiatsu completely.

He maneuvered quickly with a shunpo and appeared behind his opponent but had not made this apparent in any sense, he concealed his presence as much as he could upon reaching his designated spot and then he aimed a finger at him from 3 feet behind his opponent while shooting a yellow rope from his finger made of reiatsu. The rope was kido number 4 and it was only meant to hold the Captain for a few seconds, then he followed up with another kido; " Sokatsui" He said firing a Large arc of blue reiatsu at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ack Hildar
Fetus Member
Fetus Member
Ack Hildar

D For Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: D For Devil   D For Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Ack smiled as soon as the smoke had appeared he had jumped up above the cloud, waiting for the other captain to fall for his bait as he dropped more pieces of paper onto the ground, mimicking foot falls. With no emotion crossing his face he lifted his palm "Bakudo number sixty three, Sajo Sabaku" it went off the same moment as the other captains Sokatsui. "Next time friendo" Ack said his voice cold, but inside he was jumping for joy. He continued to shift around the outside of the cloud in random places by use of flash step, eager to see how long it took Rush to break free.
Back to top Go down
Zaquri
Baby Member
Baby Member
Zaquri

D For Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: D For Devil   D For Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Ooc: You didn't state that you dodged my attack, merely that you moved outside of the cloud radius which could very well be englfed itself by my large kido attack. But I'll allow that kind of mistake to pass this time >_>

Ic:
Rush had The Captain right under his nose but he managed to escape by flying over the field and firing a Binding kido. This was the ever so popular 61 which sent a rope towards Rush. The rope had been engulfed by Rushs' Hado easily in place of the Catpain who had been his intended target. After firing the Hado and missing the Captain, Rush had felt as though the Captain needed, or rather deserved a compliment for avoiding the kido despite hacing an injury, but Rush now had an idea as to where the Captain was and honed in on the location of where the binding kido came from, but when he went for a vertical slash after usign a shunpo he met with nothing but the air. Rush had then fallen back down the the ground searching for the Captain, He was unsuccessful in doing so with his eyes and decided that it was about time that he used his own techniques to sniff him out. "I bore of these childish games. I had confused this event with a spar, unaware it was actually hide and seek" Rush said stabbing his blades into the ground once again. He then tilted his head as he removed his sash and then whirled it in the air wildly causing the dirt from it to build into a large cloud which constantly increased in size until finally the area was once again covered with smoke. Rush had taken this opportunity to grab his blades and prepare for the ambush. "I'm just about ready to end this Captain" Rush said starting off with a shunpo.

Within the Cloud he started traveling within the field in various places, he created an ambush using kido which would entrap anyone who would be brave enough to walk among the ground worry free, the trap reached thirteen feet in length and it surrounded the area so the best way to escape was to jump out of the Cloud, Rush had been prepared for that however; He jumped out of the Cloud himself and stood upon the building parallel to the entrace he took, which mean he stood just outside of the kidos' range. He then lifted his blade up, if anyone were to attempt to leave the smoke cloud, they would trail with them smoke from the cloud itself as they left, If a smoke trail were to emerge by itself then Rush would know that is his intended Target and he would Jump off towards him with a shunpo and swing his blade at his chest, again not looking to wound him mortally, but to create a wound deep enough for him to concede.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D For Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: D For Devil   D For Devil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D For Devil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Frost :: Off RPG :: Battle Area-
Jump to: