Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Cho Ukitake (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Cho Ukitake (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Cho Ukitake (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Cho Ukitake (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Cho Ukitake (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Cho Ukitake (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Cho Ukitake (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Cho Ukitake (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Cho Ukitake (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Cho Ukitake (WIP) I_vote_lcapCho Ukitake (WIP) I_voting_barCho Ukitake (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Cho Ukitake (WIP) I_vote_lcapCho Ukitake (WIP) I_voting_barCho Ukitake (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cho Ukitake (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cho
Cell Member
Cell Member
Cho

Cho Ukitake (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Cho Ukitake (WIP)   Cho Ukitake (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:43 am

Personal Info

Name: Cho Ukitake

Visible age: 14

Appearance: Cho stands at 5'7'' and weighs around 89 lbs. Cho has a very thin and weak figure to him one that looks to people if they touch him that he would fall apart at any moment. His skin is a very pale peach tone the paleness in his skin matches his pale green eyes. His eyes are a bit different then most others his iris is a pale green but he doesn't have a pupil in his eyes. (He is not blind tho) Cho has long hair is pulled up from the back into a bun with a few hairs cascading to mid chest level. Put once the hair is released from its bun it flows all the way down to mid calf level.

The garments that of what Cho wears is not of the traditional Shinigami garments but the garments that represnts the Ukitake family. The garments are place rather close to his body this is done to keep him looking slim and lean as he had a issue with his weight ---- please look at the image below to see what the clothes looked like.

Cho Ukitake (WIP) 3-2

Personality: Cho is calm and rather slow as he is rather ill. He takes his time at things so that he doesn't over do things. He is very elegant and proud this came from being born into a Noble Family. There is always is always a sense of dignity that flows into Cho as he is always maintaining clubs he has a strong sense of work.

Marital Status: Single

Sexual preference: He doesn't know quite yet.

Division: Squad 13

Zanpakuto Information:

Name: Anemone

Appearance: Anemone is a very feminine male spirit with long blond hair and sky blue eyes. He usually is in a state of mediation with his snow white wings spread outwards. As he sits there he sings to himself as these is calming to him he is always in a state of singing unless he is talking to Cho. The world that he lives in is solely a shining abyss with nothing else there it seems to just be a absences of everything that Anemone finds useless. The personality of Anemone is strong and determined which is what Cho strongly lacks. He wants to protect his ill master as best as he can with a shikia and bankai that wouldn't over strain him.

Zanpakuto's spirit:

Sword:

Type: Long Range, Kido
Element: Sound and Wind

Released Zanpakuto Information:

Release Phrase: Sing Anemone

Looks: Once in released form Anemone takes on the appearance of a zither instrument. The zither is placed onto Cho lap where he sits there and plucks the strings. The zither is made form a special wood compound that cannot be burned or easily destroyed. The thread strings that are attached onto the zither are gold. This shows the beauty that lies within the royal family that he was born into. The zither in length is four feet long and seemingly weighs nothing to Cho but picked up by a stranger it weighs close to a ton. The zither itself has beautiful hand carved works on the end of it that give it a more extravagant appearance making the weapon a piece of art then just a weapon.

Cho Ukitake (WIP) B379bb574aedaf3147fb5627eaa76d80
Description:
Similar to his captain's power it can change the sense of his opponent but unlike his captain's power it is not all that physical. As Cho struck's his zithers strings the air around him within a 15 feet perimeter start to under go a change and the air is slowly transformed into a intoxicating aroma. This aroma causes the enemy to not want to leave and stay where they are. As he continues to play his zither once they are intoxicated by the smell no matter where they are in the perimeter the strings plucked on Anemone are played within each persons head. The mellow sound of the zither slowly puts the opponent into a trace and slowly causes them to fall asleep where ever they are.

Tho with this ability there is a cause of bad luck with it as Cho cannot control the beings that are targeted by his zither meaning anything within the perimeter falls under its spell enemies, allies whoever they fall under its spell and slowly falls asleep.

It takes only two posts to put the opponent into a trace which is difficult to break out of and it takes five posts to put them to sleep. Level of power his zither has is almost equal to a kido spell at level 60 making it rather difficult for one to break. Tho if the trace is broken Cho is slightly a sitting duck as he can't move with the zither on his lap on the fact that his zither is not a offensive weapon in this form.

[size=small]Similar to the Kido move Hakufuku[/size]

The song he plays on his Zither.

Bankai Information:
(NOTE: Bankai can only be used by strong Lieutenants and Captains.)

Description: Similar to his Shikai by the plucking of his sitar strings he again creates a wind. The perimeter is the same as before. The powers of putting everyone into a trace is the same as before but instead of making everyone fall asleep once in this trace the playing of his sitar lures them into a state of intoxication once they are intoxicated he continues to play his sitar. As he continues to play the playing of the cords echo into there mind starting to slowly warp there minds, forcing them to uncontrollable walk closer to the sound once enter a area where they are only seven feet away. They start to sense vibrations as they draw in closer the vibrations start to form cuts onto there body. But if continue to walk closer the cuts gets deeper and deeper if they keep walking all the way to Cho the cuts the vibrations form can easily cut the skin down to the bone.

The power of the trace is similar in power to a Kido at level 65.

In 2 posts small cuts are starting to form.
In 5 posts mid deep cuts are starting to form.
In 8 posts serious cuts are formed into the body.

Weakness: As Cho plays the sitar he cannot move while he plays it if he moves he would have to stop playing the sitar losing the chance of doing some damage.

Obstacles: He cannot chose who falls under the trace of his sitar meaning anyone could get hurt.

Looks: Cho's bankai takes the appearance of that of a Sitar the sitar is the color of the dark night sky. The black coat of the sitar is clear and shiny. The strings again are made of gold. The sitar's height is three feet tall. Again in the hands of Cho it is weightless but once held by another it grows to weigh close to 5 tons. This because Cho's weapon is a piece of his heart and his heart weighs more then what most people can handle.

Cho Ukitake (WIP) Instruments-sitar

Known Bakudo Moves

Bakudō # 1. Sai (塞, Restrain) Sai is used primarily to disable an opponent. The practitioner points using his/her index and middle fingers at the intended target(s) causing the targets arms to lock behind their back. The spell is usable on a single target or a significantly large group of people.

Bakudō # 4. Hainawa (這縄, Crawling Rope) Hainawa is primarily used to disable an opponent. The practitioner generates crackling yellow energy rope within his/her hand(s) and releases toward the opponent. The energy entangles itself around the opponents arms and body immobilizing them.

Bakudō # 8. Seki (斥, Repulse) Seki is primarily used for deflection. The practitioner generates a orb of light blue energy that rebounds an attack when said attack makes contact with it. The effect not only blocks the attack but repels whatever strikes it.

Bakudō # 21. Sekienton (赤煙遁, Red Smoke Escape) Sekienton is primarily used for escape. The Practitioner places his hands palms down on the ground and a red smoke bursts forth from the point of contact and swiftly engulfs the surrounding area briefly obscuring the movements of whomever is within the smoke allowing a quick get away.

Bakudō # 30. Shitotsu Sansen (嘴突三閃, Beak-Piercing Triple Beam) Shitotsu Sansen is primarily used to disable. The practitioner generates a burst of crackling yellow energy in his/her palm and uses that energy to draw a inverted yellow triangle. The triangle then generates solidified energy in the shape of triangles from the the three points of the inverted triangle. The fired triangles hit the intended target and pin him/her against a nearby surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in the shape of a perfect triangle and immobilize the target.

Bakudō # 37. Tsuriboshi (吊星, Suspending Star) Tsuriboshi is primarily used to catch. The spell creates a ball of blue energy that fires out six "ropes" from its center. The "ropes" attach themselves to any sturdy nearby object and the energy in the center solidifies into a flat elastic-like cushion. The spell can stop falling objects similar to a safety net.

Bakudō #61. Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light; Viz "Six-Rod Light Restraint") Rikujōkōrō is primarily used to disable. The practioner points his/her index finger at the target generating a spark of yellow energy. That energy summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams. This technique can also be used after using Hainawa, as the six beams of light form from the light already used in Hainawa.

Bakudō #62. Hyapporankan (百歩欄干, Hundred Steps Fence) Hyapporankan is primarily used to disable. The practitioner generates a blue-white glowing rod of energy in his/her hand and throws it at the intended target. It then duplicates itself into a hundred more rods which rain down on the target pinning him/her against a solid surface completely immobilizing them. The power is hard to dodge in a small area.

Known Hado Moves

Hadō #1. Shō (衝, Thrust) Shō is primarily used for offense. The practitioner points at the target with his/her index finger and generates a small force that thrusts the target back a few feet away from the caster.

Hadō #4. Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning) Byakurai is primarily used for offense. The practitioner points at the intended target with his/her index finger and generates a concentrated lighting bolt.

Hadō #31. Shakkahō (赤火砲, Red Fire Cannon; English Dub: Red Flame Cannon) Shakkahō is primarily used for offense. The practitioner generates a orb of crimson red energy in his/her palm or finger. The orb can be any size from small, medium or large depending on the level of power being used. The destructive power released by the blast can vary between a simple explosion to a pillar of energy. In both instances the spell causes concussive as well as burn damage.

Can use up to Hado 31 and Bakudo 62 at his current level.

History, RP Sample and RP Challenge.

History: (What is your characters history? How did the character become the person he/she is today? The higher rank, the longer history.)

RP Sample: (This is a test how you RP. Please RP as you usually do, don't just RP long here and short on the topics.)

RP Challenge: (If you have aimed for a high rank, you will get a challenge. Don't post anything here at first. The person that look through your application will give you a sentence like "You are in a cave, there is a bear outside. What will you do?" Kill the bear in a epic way or die fighting? If the applicator think that you did it well here, the rank is yours!)
Back to top Go down

Cho Ukitake (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Frost :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: