Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Clear Skies (Arturo) I_vote_lcapClear Skies (Arturo) I_voting_barClear Skies (Arturo) I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Clear Skies (Arturo) I_vote_lcapClear Skies (Arturo) I_voting_barClear Skies (Arturo) I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Clear Skies (Arturo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiko Rose Yu
Baby Member
Baby Member
Shiko Rose Yu

Clear Skies (Arturo) Empty
PostSubject: Clear Skies (Arturo)   Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:48 pm

The sky was so clear unlike the past few days of sorrowful weather. Shiko came out for his walk in attempts to clear his mind of the paper work he had to do at his office. The streets that he walked on were covered in many people happily at work which made him happy.

Hoping people wouldn't stare at him was not gonna happen. He tried to not be noticed by not wearing his Shinigami outfit which he slightly refused to wear would draw peoples attention from him. Since he decided what to wear it may not have been a good idea it stood out alot.

He wore a white kimono to match his sword the kimono was painted with powder blue butterflies. He realized when he got out there it was a rather rich look for the people. His long hair flowed down to his waist he didn't care to tie it up today so it was down and flowing in the breeze which felt wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Arturo Saverio
Baby Member
Baby Member
Arturo Saverio

PostSubject: Re: Clear Skies (Arturo)   Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Arturo seemed to be enjoying himself a bit too much. He had come back to the soul society, but he looked far different than his last visit. He stumbled out of a bar in the Rukon district, mumbling and wobbling. He finally caught his balance, using his sword and its sheath to steady himself. It had been a long time since he had gotten wasted like this. He covered his mouth, coughing. Liquor laced his breath heavily.

"Fuck. I'm not feelin' so good." He laughed, trying to walk to see if he could find his way away from the soul society. He continued to stumble about, then cracked a slight grin. He found his way to a captain level reiatsu, but he collapsed only a few feet away. He rolled onto his back, laughing obnoxiously before sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu
Baby Member
Baby Member
Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: Clear Skies (Arturo)   Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Shiko turned to the noise he heard and saw a man on the ground. Concerned he walked over and got on his knee and looked at the unknown man. "Are you okay" he kindly asked. The smell of liquor was laced on the mans breath. Slightly Shiko felt like a fool being considered about such a drunken man.

Shiko noticed it was to late to be feel like a fool with a calm sigh he brushed some of his hair away from his face as with such a simple action he noticed something new. He sensed a powerful spiritual pressure surrounding this man. How did he not notice it before. No he felt like such a fool he could have walked into some kind of trap if he wasn't careful as he lowered his gaze at the now sitting up man Shiko realized this man had what looked like serious alcohol poisoning.

He was careful not to draw his blade as he could simply cure it with his blade. But the man was rather deeply intoxicated if he drew his sword the man might mistake him as a opponent who is after him. Shiko just hated conflict and tried to stand clear of it personally.
Back to top Go down
Arturo Saverio
Baby Member
Baby Member
Arturo Saverio

PostSubject: Re: Clear Skies (Arturo)   Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Arturo, drunk out of his wits, gave a slight smile. Before him stood another captain. Though, he was too drunk to be able to tell. Who was it? All he could tell was that it was a male by the voice. He simply threw his arms around the male's neck in gratitude. "My saviour!" He laughed, letting go.

Arturo seemed to stand up, but he stumbled a bit. Finally, he caught his balance. After doing so, he took the male's hand, shaking it in a frantic manner. "My thanks, buddy!" He laughed, stumbling back a bit. The alcohol had really messed up his senses, but his speech was fine. He then grew pale, seeming awfully sick. He then held up a gloved hand, running off.

After a minute or so, he came back, seeming a little more sober. That will teach him for drinking so much in such a short time. He then laughed, returning and bowing to the other captain level shinigami. "Arturo's the name."
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu
Baby Member
Baby Member
Shiko Rose Yu

PostSubject: Re: Clear Skies (Arturo)   Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Shiko didn't know how to respond to the man he seemed slightly crazy and energetic. Which was the complete opposite of Shiko in all ways. When the man came back he introduced himself with a good bow saying his name was Arturo. Shiko slowly rose up to his feet and bowed gracefully and looked up at Arturo "Well its nice to meet you Arturo my name is Shiko are you okay." He was still worried that Arturo might be very ill and he was able to talk care of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear Skies (Arturo)   Clear Skies (Arturo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clear Skies (Arturo)
Page 1 of 1