Bleach Frost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Frost

A Bleach Site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Tazz Okami (myself)
Taken and Free Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm by Tazz Okami

» RPGH
Taken and Free Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper rip Blu ray DVD movies quest of iPad
Taken and Free Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm by Guest

» Hi folks All people
Taken and Free Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Taken and Free Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Guest

» addiction to ultracet
Taken and Free Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» First Free Pack and Samples
Taken and Free Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Taken and Free Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am by Guest

» pr backlink backlink building service
Taken and Free Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am by Guest

Top posters
Neon (119)
Taken and Free Canon Characters I_vote_lcapTaken and Free Canon Characters I_voting_barTaken and Free Canon Characters I_vote_rcap 
Kurochi (95)
Taken and Free Canon Characters I_vote_lcapTaken and Free Canon Characters I_voting_barTaken and Free Canon Characters I_vote_rcap 
Chika (83)
Xion (81)
Feign Callister (80)
Kisuke Urahara (59)
Yoruichi (38)
Shiko Rose Yu (33)
Arakasi (33)
Zane (24)
Affiliates
Playlist

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Taken and Free Canon Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Taken and Free Canon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Taken and Free Canon Characters   Taken and Free Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:58 pm

These are the taken and not taken canon characters. If you would like an admin to add you to the list or strike off a name, post your name or ask for them to here in this topic. Or message an admin.

Ichigo Kurosaki

Kisuke Urahara

Yoruichi Shihōin

Orihime Inoue

Uryū Ishida

Yasutora Sado

Ryūken Ishida

Gō Koga

Chōjirō Sasakibe

Izuru Kira

Gin Ichimaru

Retsu Unohana